π•Šπ•’π•žπ•¦π•–π• β„π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€ π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼

FloorWax

22 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Assuming he’s with John, that could be a good match - for all we know, he’s with Blake though πŸ€ πŸ’€

Β 

22 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

He does have a Keith Urban cover πŸ‘€Β 

Β 

Besides that, I also found a Brett Young cover on his Facebook page (which I'll add the link later)Β πŸ€ͺ

Β 

https://www.facebook.com/100047334686097/videos/1612081742321954

Β 

He covered here Brett's song- In Case You Didn't KnowΒ :wub:

Β 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Also dug through his Instagram a little bit and realized there’s a not-small chance Sam’s from Indiana and not Ohio like I initially thought (there’s a newspaper article he posted that mentions Fort Wayne, and several photos he’s tagged in are from the Fort Wayne area).

Β 

Doesn’t change the initial Del Taco speculationΒ being a giveaway that he was in LA,Β though, since I’ve yet to see one in the wild here in the Midwest.

• Like 6

On 7/18/2021 at 8:51 AM, sydneysam said:

Β 

I have added Sam's facebook page link here! ;)

Β 

there's a long video of him here that I think was one of his gigs. He sang a couple of songs and I'll break them down tomorrow probably :)))

Β 

^^ My favorite here was probably his Fall For You and Poker Face cover ❀️ 

• Thanks 4

22 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Also dug through his Instagram a little bit and realized there’s a not-small chance Sam’s from Indiana and not Ohio

Β 

You got it right ;)

Β 

According to Sam, he's based onΒ Indiana. I'll post the video about that later here, it was from one of his live videos- so I'll just put some time stamps to itΒ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

You got it right ;)

Β 

According to Sam, he's based onΒ Indiana. I'll post the video about that later here, it was from one of his live videos- so I'll just put some time stamps to itΒ 

Β 

https://www.facebook.com/100047334686097/videos/855280255298762

Β 

0:00 - Someone You Loved (Lewis Capaldi)
3:53 - Not The One (Original)
7:54 - Poker Face (Lady Gaga)
9:42 - Titanium (Sia ft. David Guetta)
12:03 - Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheeran)

3:13 - he said he is based on Indiana

Β 

no new songs basically, but it's always nice to hear him and his tone. I feel like he's the type of artist that would really do well in front of an audience, considering he has toured a lot already on different places (and again, I love his personality lol). these are not all vocally perfect, but I love how creative he was to the arrangements of the songsΒ :wub:Β particularly loved his original song, Not The One

• Thanks 3

Watching more of his live performances and my theory is that if Sam got to audition in front of the judges and made the show, there’s almost no way John wouldn’t have turned - Sam’s got a lot of aspects to his voice that remind me of Will from S17Β (but are also clearly his own, since he’s got a bit more grit than Will) and he has a pretty good grasp on technical vocal things that make him able to float through genres while being distinctively himself, and John’s more a stickler for thatΒ technical stuff than the rest of the panel who’s been there previously.

Β 

Whether or not Sam would pick John given a choice between him and a different judge remains to be seen, but I definitely think John turning is very plausible at this point if Sam hasn’t been trolling everyone the whole time about ever having been to Los Angeles.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Watching more of his live performances and my theory is that if Sam got to audition in front of the judges and made the show, there’s almost no way John wouldn’t have turned - Sam’s got a lot of aspects to his voice that remind me of Will from S17Β (but are also clearly his own, since he’s got a bit more grit than Will) and he has a pretty good grasp on technical vocal things that make him able to float through genres while being distinctively himself, and John’s more a stickler for thatΒ technical stuff than the rest of the panel who’s been there previously.

Β 

Whether or not Sam would pick John given a choice between him and a different judge remains to be seen, but I definitely think John turning is very plausible at this point if Sam hasn’t been trolling everyone the whole time about ever having been to Los Angeles.

Β 

I agree to all of this. More and more reason why I think Sam would be a perfect fit for John's team. I do hope he turned though, I am really curious about the information regarding his blind audition lmao- it's a MYSTERYΒ :dead:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

I agree to all of this. More and more reason why I think Sam would be a perfect fit for John's team. I do hope he turned though, I am really curious about the information regarding his blind audition lmao- it's a MYSTERYΒ :dead:

Half of me wants to see Sam flip a song like β€œPoker Face” or β€œLove Yourself” to make it his own, while the other half would like to see him tackle something with that alt-rock edge he seems to naturally have.

Β 

Although if he came out and flipped one of Blake’sΒ song on its headβ€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ’€

• Like 4

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Half of me wants to see Sam flip a song like β€œPoker Face” or β€œLove Yourself” to make it his own, while the other half would like to see him tackle something with that alt-rock edge he seems to naturally have.

Β 

Omg same lmao. He's such a creative artist, I wanna see his creativeness on the show (and that might attract some casuals if he ever did advance to the live shows). But, it's a huge risk, either they will love it or hate it, so maybe just going to his usual route might be the safer choice. Either way, I wouldn't mind to be honestΒ πŸ€ͺ

Β 

Β 

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Although if he came out and flipped one of Blake’sΒ song on its headβ€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ’€

Β 

Now that will be interesting, I mean- he covered some Brett Young and Keith Urban alreadyΒ πŸ‘€

• Like 3

On 7/18/2021 at 8:51 AM, sydneysam said:

Copy-of-Copy-of-Purple-and-Pink-80-s-Ret

Β 

1. Here Without You (3 Doors Down)

2. Give You Blue (Allen Stone)

Β 

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Also, do we have a song suggestion box for him yet?Β 

Β 

here it is! I forgot to add some more songsΒ :dead:

Β 

Anyone can suggest! Feel free to input some songs for Sam :)))

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Suggestions for Sam:

Β 

• Poker Face - Lady Gaga (his flipped version of this is interesting and seems like a cover he’s comfortable with)
  • Heartless - Kanye West (seems like it’s up his alley tbh)
  • The A Team - Ed Sheeran (it might work better for a different alt guy this season, though)
  • Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley (this one’s 98% a joke suggestion,Β but I feel like Sam’s just chaotic enough to do an acoustic version of this and somehow make it through to the next round)
  • Anyone - Justin Bieber (there’s a part of me that thinks this was his blinds song since we know someone covered it in the blinds and Sam’s definitely comfortable covering the Biebs, but if I’m wrong and it wasn’t him, ignore this suggestion)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Suggestions for Sam:

Β 

• Poker Face - Lady Gaga (his flipped version of this is interesting and seems like a cover he’s comfortable with)
  • Heartless - Kanye West (seems like it’s up his alley tbh)
  • The A Team - Ed Sheeran (it might work better for a different alt guy this season, though)
  • Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley (this one’s 98% a joke suggestion,Β but I feel like Sam’s just chaotic enough to do an acoustic version of this and somehow make it through to the next round)
  • Anyone - Justin Bieber (there’s a part of me that thinks this was his blinds song since we know someone covered it in the blinds and Sam’s definitely comfortable covering the Biebs, but if I’m wrong and it wasn’t him, ignore this suggestion)

Β 

- I would LOVE for him to sing that song on show, can't get enough of this version 🀩

Β 

- oh yeaaah, he can do good with it

Β 

- I've already heard him sang Ed's songs and imo he gives them justice, so this isn't a bad suggestionΒ πŸ€”

Β 

- first off- I thought I was reading it wrong LMAO. but interesting suggestion πŸ˜‚

Β 

- Justin's songs actually suits him (he sounds good on the Bieber covers that he did on the first live video I have posted here). I don't know who sang Anyone for the blinds though. I think I'll just add it πŸ€”

Β 

I'll add all of these songs! thank you!! πŸ’˜

Β 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 4

FINALLY SOME CONFIRMATION!!!

Β 

I have mixed feelings about him being on Team Legend. On one hand, he would definitely stand out, on the other, he might not make it past many of the voting rounds.

Β 

• Like 4

On 8/4/2021 at 11:51 PM, FloorWax said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

RIGHT LOL been waiting for this

Β 

Β 

Yeah :( but I'd be more than satisfied if he made it past the live playoffs. Hopefully he'll move farther 🀞🏻 

Β 

Β 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 3

What do you guys think would be better for Samuel?

Β 

a.) He wins his KO and stays on Team John

b.) Loses and gets stolen by a different coach.

Β 

If option B, which coach?

• Like 4

Just now, FloorWax said:

What do you guys think would be better for Samuel?

Β 

a.) He wins his KO and stays on Team John

b.) Loses and gets stolen by a different coach.

Β 

If option B, which coach?

Β 

Personally, I think everywhere else is way too stacked. John's team is very same-y genre wise so far, so I think being the sole guy of his genre would be an advantage. Just like with Will.

• Like 4

On 8/5/2021 at 12:10 AM, FloorWax said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

To be honest, I'd rather pick option a. I don't know who turned for him and I don't know what are the coaches' reception to him, so I can't risk that at the moment. He's on his own lane right now on Team Legend (well, Jack's gone

πŸ™ƒ), so that might help πŸ€”Β 

Β 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 3