π•Šπ•’π•žπ•¦π•–π• β„π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€ π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼

FloorWax

Untitled215-1.png

Β 

Yes, this is a mirror view photo, that's why it looks like something's missing on the right side LMAO

Β 

I have used one of Sam's Instagram photo as a reference for this artwork! I really love his solo photos, he's photogenic lmao. It's hard to pickΒ :haha:

Β 

First of all, I, for one, cannot contain my excitement over Sam's advancement. He has this appeal that might either be a coach's favorite/battle fodder, well- I guess I know now which is whichΒ πŸ€ͺΒ (hopefully LMAO). Sam's just unique, that's all I can say. He's so special and he's an artist. I've highlighted the word artist because he is just so creative with everything, it's rare to have these type of musicians on the show (especially on a competition setting) and I'm glad we had one this season. Hopefully, that's enough for him to stand out 🀞

Β 

He's literally one of my top 3 faves and I'm glad he won (and David & Bella too). Sam, my nickname twin, you've got this!! I couldn't be any more proud of how far you've come right now. Right now, one more hustle to go and you'll reach the lives yay! You know that I've (and everyone here) has (have)Β got your back. Your family and Asher's cheering for you right now!! I'm really glad he has someone like you to look up to. You're such a strong and talented individual. Just hold onto it. Just show them what you've got that'll make you stand out on the show. I know that you've got this

Β 

All of the rejections you've faced before, it was nothing compared to this. You might've such a humble beginning as a musician- from borrowing guitar to play for everyone, now you've got your own, you're doing your thing, and you are competing on the-freakin'-voice. You've come so far. You have gained a fan in me, whatever the results are. I literally love you and your voice, I'm rooting for you!

Β 

I wish the best results for you, my guy. Best of luck again, and go knock 'em outΒ πŸ₯°

• Like 4

On 7/18/2021 at 8:51 AM, sydneysam said:

1. Here Without You (3 Doors Down)

2. Give You Blue (Allen Stone)

3. Pokerface (Lady Gaga)
4. Heartless (Kanye West)
5. The A Team (Ed Sheeran)
6. Never Gonna Give You Up (Rick Astley)
7. Anyone (Justin Bieber)

Β 

Can we just all add the covers in the OP to this list? They're all so good! (but please don't add Thinking Out Loud, just please not that song)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

Can we just all add the covers in the OP to this list? They're all so good! (but please don't add Thinking Out Loud, just please not that song)

TOL would be an okay Instant Save/Wildcard pick as most ofΒ Minivan’s probably heard it at some point at a family member’s wedding or on the radioΒ in the last six years, but it’s also overdone as a song choice and easy to add too manyΒ vocal gymnastics or unique elements to try and make it stand out (which usually backfires).
Β 

As someone who’s been an Ed fan for about a decade now,Β I’d caution against screwing around with the arrangement too much;Β creative arrangements are where Sam shines, so I don’t see it working for him as well as most of his other covers.Β 

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Even though we're few in numbers here in this fan thread, I'm sure that Fan List will double in size after his audition just like Corey/Savanna πŸ‘€

Β 

Hopefully 🀞 Sam would surely appreciate thatΒ πŸ₯°

Β 

27 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I wish the King of Trolls all the luck in the world for his KO! Hopefully he gets an incredible song choice and slays like he does in his online covers <333

Β 

I really love that nickname, Sam- look what you have done LMAO. You've just made yourself an icon here on IDFΒ πŸ€ͺ

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

Β 

I know right?? I actually plan to add it all but I kept on forgetting, I'll do it now! ;)Β 

Β 

Β 

Speaking of his covers, as overdone as it is these past few seasons- Use Somebody is actually a good song for him. Idk but it suits him and his style vocally. I have heard it sung by female contestants and gave their twist to it. This time, if someone sings it on the show again, hopefully, we'll hear a male version of it and I hope it is Sam 🀞 (and according to him, it is one of the songs he loves to sing ;))

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I wish the King of Trolls all the luck in the world for his KO! Hopefully he gets an incredible song choice and slays like he does in his online covers <333

King of the Trolls!

Β 

21 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

He has a Corey esque type appeal that will be highlighted by his artistry. IΒ΄m still surprised MJ is not on board with us on this one. (or David).

Sam’s got both Corey and Will elements to him, I’m shocked MJ’s hesitant but maybe post-audition we’ll see him drop by.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

TOL would be an okay Instant Save/Wildcard pick as most ofΒ Minivan’s probably heard it at some point at a family member’s wedding or on the radioΒ in the last six years, but it’s also overdone as a song choice and easy to add too manyΒ vocal gymnastics or unique elements to try and make it stand out (which usually backfires).
Β 

As someone who’s been an Ed fan for about a decade now,Β I’d caution against screwing around with the arrangement too much;Β creative arrangements are where Sam shines, so I don’t see it working for him as well as most of his other covers.Β 

Β 

This! Ed's songs are good (and I am obviously a fan), but these past few seasons- it screwed up a lot of artists LMAOO:dead:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Best of luck to the King of Trolls on these days! Let that artistry flow (something your coach loves), and you"ll sail through. Wishing for the best.

Β 

11 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

All hail the King of the Trolls and his artistry;Β crossing my fingers it pays off and we see him move on.

Β 

you know, should I put now that title on this fan thread?Β :haha:Β (I don't know who to credit that for though)

Β 

Agreed with these two statements! Hopefully, we'll get to see more of his artistry during the live rounds ;)Β 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Β 

you know, should I put now that title on this fan thread?Β :haha:Β (I don't know who to credit that for though)

Β 

Agreed with these two statements! Hopefully, we'll get to see more of his artistry during the live rounds ;)Β 

It’s your fan thread technically πŸ€ͺ (and you can always just say β€œcredit unknown” or something like that)

Β 

We’ll see how stuff shakes out, anything can happen.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I just need some good alternative musicalΒ rep in the lives this season πŸ₯΄ (whether it’s more of the β€œnobody knows what genre I am” or the pop-rock variety, we’ll see; ideally, both, but at least one would be good)

Β 

Manifesting 🀞

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Sam just posted a photo of him on the hotel bed. So maybe he had his knockout already yesterday?Β πŸ‘€

Β 

or he's trolling again, at this point I really don't wanna trust his Instagram storiesΒ :haha:

He 's not the King of Trolls for nothing, but I'm gonna choose to believe this lol.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Sam just posted a photo of him on the hotel bed. So maybe he had his knockout already yesterday?Β πŸ‘€

Β 

or he's trolling again, at this point I really don't wanna trust his Instagram storiesΒ :haha:

Either I missed it or he deleted it.Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

If Sam’s KO game is even 10% as strong as his trolling game, he’s likely fine.

Β 

:haha:Β 

Β 

(I'm seriously starting to get nervous though)

• Haha 2