π•Šπ•’π•žπ•¦π•–π• β„π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€ π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼

FloorWax

Just now, sydneysam said:

Screenshot-2021-07-21-23-11-56-86.jpg

Β 

He's really in πŸ˜‚. Unless this is a recycle, why would he facetime his dog, which is in his home πŸ€ͺ

Β 

p.s. that dog's so cute omgΒ πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°

I trust his IG stories as far as I can throw them at this pointΒ πŸ˜‚Β but he does get points for dog photos, he knows what the people want.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I trust his IG stories as far as I can throw them at this pointΒ πŸ˜‚Β but he does get points for dog photos, he knows what the people want.

Β 

Fair, he actually posted a photo that looked like on his homeΒ before that storyΒ πŸ‘»

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

and with yet another hotel picture, which makes me fully believe that he's really in this time lmao

Β 

Now he posted a Starbucks cup- yup, he's inΒ :wub:Β (fyi he posted other hotel photos too last night/yesterdayΒ :P)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Lol, heΒ΄s in then. Hopefully heΒ΄ll still be in by next week.

Β 

Hoping so!

Β 

Also, JADN (David's group) follows him, Bella, and David (ofc), Bella and David of which are confirmed Team Ari members- makes me think he really is Team AriΒ πŸ€”

Β 

the other only s21 contestant that JADN follows is Girl Named Tom (another band too)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Untitled198.png

Β 

Warning: long post ahead πŸ₯²

Β 

My original plan was to post here Sam's goodluck artwork/post tomorrow- but since I'll post Holly's today on her fan thread and they kind of have the same theme on my artworks for them, I'll post Sam's now. They're probably my most precious/wholesome artworks ever (so far) πŸ₯ΊπŸ€

Β 

I have used Sam's photo with Asher (his son) as a reference for this artwork. They do have a lot of pictures together but I have used this because I feel like I would give it more justice than the others πŸ˜…. I have used this photo of him with his son to remind him of his biggest inspiration right now going into the battles to somehow motivate him :))) I admire how he raised Asher, he seems to be a great father to him- love the adorable photos of Asher!!

Β 

Sam- if you're reading this (which I feel like you are πŸ’€), know that you've got this!! from that guy who have had simple beginnings musically (according to your post here https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz_7sgHHc0U/?utm_medium=copy_link which really touched me), look where you are now!! couple of singles out and now competing on the-freakin'-voice :o. The people who told you music might not be your thing are definitely wrong- I mean look where you are now 😏.Β  You are born to do this thing. you are/will be an inspiration to many, for sure. You sound like no other and you are special, I know you can do this THING. Let's gooo Sam πŸ”₯. I know for sure that Asher is proud of his dad right now 🀍

Β 

I believe in you and wishing you the best of luck!! hope this helps and am sorry for not giving justice to Asher, he's just too adorable to be given the right justice in an artwork πŸ€ͺ

Β 

Β 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled198.png

Β 

Β 

My original plan was to post here Sam's goodluck artwork/post tomorrow- but since I'll post Holly's today on her fan thread and they kind of have the same theme on my artworks for them, I'll post Sam's now. They're probably my most precious/wholesome artworks ever (so far) πŸ₯ΊπŸ€

Β 

I have used Sam's photo with Asher (his son) as a reference for this artwork. They do have a lot of pictures together but I have used this because I feel like I would give it more justice than the others πŸ˜…. I have used this photo of him with his son to remind him of his biggest inspiration right now going into the battles to somehow motivate him :))) I admire how he raised Asher, he seems to be a great father to him- love the adorable photos of Asher!!

Sam- if you're reading this (which I feel like you are πŸ’€), know that you've got this!! from that guy who have had simple beginnings musically (according to your post here https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz_7sgHHc0U/?utm_medium=copy_link which really touched me), look where you are now!! couple of singles out and now competing on the-freakin'-voice :o. The people who told you music might not be your thing are definitely wrong- I mean look where you are now 😏.Β  You are born to do this thing. you are/will be an inspiration to many, for sure. You sound like no other and you are special, I know you can do this THING. Let's gooo Sam πŸ”₯. I know for sure that Asher is proud of his dad right now 🀍

Β 

I believe in you and wishing you the best of luck!! hope this helps and am sorry for not giving justice to Asher, he's just too adorable to be given the right justice in an artwork πŸ€ͺ

Omg, you did his son too πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•

Β 

Ugh yes, I love the theme of this post too! πŸ₯Ί Sam, you’re going to kill it and I’m wishing you the best of luck! 😊 Know that your son will be proud of you no matter what! You’re going to inspire so many people, including him. :yes:Β Just stick to your originality and you’ll be sure to stand out on the show ;)Β 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled198.png

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Its really touching how attached you get to the artists you support. Your messages are very sweet! Hope the artists get to read them, it would probably make their days.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Omg, you did his son too πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•

Β 

Ugh yes, I love the theme of this post too! πŸ₯Ί

Β 

I couldn't resist- he's too cute!! I'll make some more for him in the future,Β for sureΒ πŸ₯°

Β 

I actually originally planΒ to just screen capture a photo of him in this videoΒ https://www.instagram.com/p/BuW-vTWHk8R/Β for the artwork, but I've seen these photos of him with his son and I cannot not make an artwork for that :PΒ 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Season 2 Crying GIF by Siesta Key

Β 

I hope not- imo they're opposite in styles? I think. Sam's more of a rough-styled-ish (if that's a thing LMAO) singer, David's more of the oppositeΒ :haha:

They are different, but out of anyone on that team so far, they are the most logical pairing. Of course, either we could get very unlogical pairings that would free these two, or someone else more similar to Samuel could come along (that isnΒ΄t as good), and problem resolved.

Β 

• Like 4