𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕦𝕖𝕝 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝔽𝕒𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼

FloorWax

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Probably. Could be 4 as well, since he was in an unknown taping with no info.

Looking at the pairing, I would've said John must've used Sam as a fodder because Brittany is a 4 chair turn (since he typically does this). But, Sam winning makes me think that he is either 3 chair turn (minimum) OR he did really really well to outlast Brittany. I'm going for the latter 🤔

I cannot wait to know his song choices- we literally have no idea about all of it LMAO

• Like 1

Add me!! I love his tone and the way he gives emotions! 

some suggestions:

* Unsteady - X Ambassadors

* Apologize - One Republic (his voice, the sound of the piano and violins / cello 100/10)

* Breakeven - The Script

* Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt

* Fade / Headspace - Lewis Capaldi

• Thanks 3

Just now, pauwis said:

some suggestions:

* Apologize - One Republic (his voice, the sound of the piano and violins / cello 100/10)

* Breakeven - The Script

OMG yes with these song suggestions??? I have never thought of Unsteady, but now I can see him working with it. I really need to hear that song on the show lol. I'll add them and you now! ;)

thank you so much! ❤️

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Looking at the pairing, I would've said John must've used Sam as a fodder because Brittany is a 4 chair turn (since he typically does this). But, Sam winning makes me think that he is either 3 chair turn (minimum) OR he did really really well to outlast Brittany. I'm going for the latter 🤔

I cannot wait to know his song choices- we literally have no idea about all of it LMAO

I’d be shocked if Sam got all four (in a good way, of course) but I definitely think if nothing else he’s a candidate to have a Moment(TM) in the Knockouts if he managed to take out John’s only known four-chair-turner.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, pauwis said:

some suggestions:

* Breakeven - The Script

The taste here’s immaculate, tbh ❤️

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I’d be shocked if Sam got all four (in a good way, of course) but I definitely think if nothing else he’s a candidate to have a Moment(TM) in the Knockouts if he managed to take out John’s only known four-chair-turner.

I forgot that she was his only 4-chair. Now, that's a big one 😮

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

I forgot that she was his only 4-chair. Now, that's a big one 😮

John didn’t have any last season though (and yet his lives team had 3/4 with excellent playoffs performances, so hopefully nobody gets bussed there this time - and because there’s potential lane overlap, Sam may be a potential target in the playoffs for one but I sure hope not 🤪😬)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

John didn’t have any last season though (and yet his lives team had 3/4 with excellent playoffs performances, so hopefully nobody gets bussed there this time - and because there’s potential lane overlap, Sam may be a potential target in the playoffs for one but I sure hope not 🤪😬)

I didn't know that 💀 I barely paid attention to John's team these past few seasons LMAO. This line-up might be (personally) my favorite team legend ever

• Like 1

Beating out John's powerhouse 4-chair turn has gotta be one of the things I least expected to happen. In fact, I was hoping and praying John wouldn't sacrifice him to Brittany and here we are! So glad he made it through!

Also, seems like IDF is still underestimating him :giggle:

• Like 3

Just now, FloorWax said:

Beating out John's powerhouse 4-chair turn has gotta be one of the things I least expected to happen. In fact, I was hoping and praying John wouldn't sacrifice him to Brittany and here we are! So glad he made it through!

Also, seems like IDF is still underestimating him :giggle:

Call me delusional, but out of John´s team, he can get a PV.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I think so too. Taking whoever "Joshua" is out of the picture, I don't see Shadale and Jershika both getting the PV's, so I can see Samuel nabbing the other one.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

All I want is at least one of Sam or David in John’s last three (preferably both, but the audience has changed since the last time there was clear motivation from TPTB to not have a vote magnet in the live shows).

• Like 2

Just now, VintageVoice said:

All I want is at least one of Sam or David in John’s last three (preferably both, but the audience has changed since the last time there was clear motivation from TPTB to not have a vote magnet in the live shows).

If it makes you feel better, I think David could get the other PV, barring a massive flop.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

It would be interesting and a nice change of scenery when 2 of John's final 3 are in the alternative-ish route 👀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

If it makes you feel better, I think David could get the other PV, barring a massive flop.

I’m thinking it’s Sam/Jershika/one of David and Shadale for the final three, unless “Joshua” is a clear Minivan favorite (but given the latter’s songs, I’m skeptical)

• Like 2