FloorWax

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I have the β€œrobbed queen” tag on Lindsay’s thread, so feel free. πŸ™ƒ

Β 

good to know! because that is simply a fact πŸ’―

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Most interested to see if anyone else (besides his current coach) turned for him, and to see what song he did so I might have a better guess what could work for song suggestions.

Β 

I feel like he sang a pop song somehow and twisted it or something πŸ€”

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Realistically, Top 10.

Β 

Yeah, same. It depends what route he'll go on the show though (there's a chance he would stick to one genre). In any way, as Bk said, I want him to make it to the Playoffs first. He's currently my favorite from Team Legend, so I'm hoping the best for him 🀞

• Like 1

I honestly do expect him to need the coach save in the playoffs given the more traditional artists present on Team Legend, like Paris and Brittany (assuming they both make lives). But if he gets it (and I hope he does if he makes lives), he can buy himself at least two weeks in I think.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I honestly do expect him to need the coach save in the playoffs given the more traditional artists present on Team Legend, like Paris and Brittany (assuming they both make lives). But if he gets it (and I hope he does if he makes lives), he can buy himself at least two weeks in I think.

Β 

Anything could happen tbh, but realistically (based on the past seasons), yeah.Β I'm just hoping for a change and the best results for him moving forwardΒ 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Agreed. I’m just hoping he makes Playoffs at this point though (one step at a time. ;))

Β 

I'm semi-confident he will make it to the playoffs, but I'm still wary on whether he survives them. I hope he gets John's coach save. Or even better, a PV.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 4

Samuel definitely feels like an underdog here on IDF. No one else talks about him aside from us in this fan thread. But then again, that will only make it more satisfying once we see him actually kill it on the show 😊

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Samuel definitely feels like an underdog here on IDF. No one else talks about him aside from us in this fan thread. But then again, that will only make it more satisfying once we see him actually kill it on the show 😊

Β 

We love a good underdog story! 🀩 and yes- manifesting 😌✨

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Definitely. CanΒ΄t wait to see him do his thing.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

All hail the King of the Trolls!

Β 

(High-quality alternative musical repΒ + chaotic but chill energy = I have no choice but to stan, soΒ hopefully moreΒ of the contingent ofΒ IDF who’s at least open to liking male artists stops by after his audition airs)

• Like 2

Just now, sydneysam said:

Oops, posting my artwork + message here in a minute! I forgot to write them LMAO I'm so behindΒ :dead:

Β 

That's alright, no one else is dedicating the amount of time you do to support these artists, so there's no such thing as being lateΒ ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Even though we're few in numbers here in this fan thread, I'm sure that Fan List will double in size after his audition just like Corey/Savanna πŸ‘€

He has a Corey esque type appeal that will be highlighted by his artistry. IΒ΄m still surprised MJ is not on board with us on this one. (or David).

• Like 2