🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

Just now, Daillon said:

Forgot to congratulate them for their amazing battle! Glad they can slay uptempo songs as well (it will come handy if this is a longer season)

Definitely an invaluable skill to possess! I see that country is not everyone's thing on IDF but it will definitely help them with the core audience.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Persy said:

They all did AMAZING! I loved Bekah's solo parts the best between her and Kinsey but Kinsey did hella great on her parts too. Glad they are all in. Beautiful harmonies gave me chills. Can we just send Girl Named Tom into the finale already please?

Yeah, her and Kinsey really shined in this battle. And yes please to that last question! 🤞

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Definitely an invaluable skill to possess! I see that country is not everyone's thing on IDF but it will definitely help them with the core audience.

Yeah, it sure will. These guys have the potential to go really far! 

13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Maybe some Bob Dylan later on?

9 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Yes. And Fleetwood Mac. They would do great with both of those

I agree with both of these suggestions. I’m personally hoping for “Dreams.”

2 hours ago, C12Lou said:

It was no secret GNT was in their hometown for a bit this past weekend.  One of the days home Bekah stopped in at the store that was featured in their hometown clip on the battle premiere.  She had a "friend" with her....Peedy. (I am not going to make any assumptions either way..)

Nice to see Peedy catching up with the contestants after the initial filming period. ;) It’s interesting that he would visit their hometown. 👀  

• Like 1