🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Is it bad that I just realized that their battle got a four chair standing O? 😅 Congrats!

Well no , I am pretty sure you were so mesmerized by their outstanding harmonies and how Bekah SNAPPED that you didn’t realize the standing O.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Well no , I am pretty sure you were so mesmerized by their outstanding harmonies and how Bekah SNAPPED that you didn’t realize the standing O.

Yeah. It was a well-deserved one though! 🙂 Hopefully we’ll get more four-chair standing Os than we did in the Battles last season. 🤞

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j51lfkZziqA

Interesting facts about this song.  Mick sought GNT out over the Internet.  He is in Italy.  They never had met.  During the pandemic they put this together (separated by 8,000 miles!). Mick has opened for Ed Sheeran!!! (Look it up on YouTube!) Now GNT gets to work with Ed!!!  Small world.  Mick did come stay with them for a good portion of the summer as you can see in many of their IG posts.

Edited by C12Lou
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, C12Lou said:

Interesting facts about this song.  Mick sought GNT out over the Internet.  He is in Italy.  They never had met.  During the pandemic they put this together (separated by 8,000 miles!). Mick has opened for Ed Sheeran!!! (Look it up on YouTube!) Now GNT gets to work with him!!!  Small world.  Mick did come stay with them for a good portion of the summer as you can see in many of the IG posts.

Wow, that’s crazy that they were able to make that happen in the middle of the pandemic. I haven’t listened to it yet, but I’m sure it’s amazing! 🙂 

9 hours ago, C12Lou said:

Interesting facts about this song.  Mick sought GNT out over the Internet.  He is in Italy.  They never had met.  During the pandemic they put this together (separated by 8,000 miles!). Mick has opened for Ed Sheeran!!! (Look it up on YouTube!) Now GNT gets to work with Ed!!!  Small world.  Mick did come stay with them for a good portion of the summer as you can see in many of their IG posts.

I just watched it and wow, Bekah sounds amazing in it! This must have been such a cool/unique experience (in terms of creating the track.)

3 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Girl Named Tom’s audition made another Best of the Voice compilation, this is the third one already. Great weekend for them considering their battle was leaked

Yesssssss!!! I’m glad they’re getting featured in all these compilations! 🤩 

• Like 1