🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

1 minute ago, ssukie said:

Last night's concert was great!  Everyone sounded so good both together and individually.  Opened with 7 Bridges.  Some other songs they sang (that I knew the tiltes for) were Backup Plan, Arlington/Wildflowers, Wichita Lineman, Crazy World, Evergreen, Helplessly Hoping, Purple Rain, and for the encore 23.

Cannot wait for the Battles, KO, and Lives!  

That’s good to hear! 🙂 I’m guessing you meant “Seven Bridges Road” - interesting choice. 👀 Out of curiosity, what was your favorite performance?

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

That’s good to hear! 🙂 I’m guessing you meant “Seven Bridges Road” - interesting choice. 👀 Out of curiosity, what was your favorite performance?

Hard to say.  Their harmonies were so good.  Maybe 7 Bridges Road or 23.  Oh, also Bekah's voice was angelic, especially on "You Are My Home", which I had not heard before, but then again I have not listened to a majority of their music.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ssukie said:

Hard to say.  Their harmonies were so good.  Maybe 7 Bridges Road or 23.  Oh, also Bekah's voice was angelic, especially on "You Are My Home", which I had not heard before, but then again I have not listened to a majority of their music.

Yeah, Bekah’s voice is a stunner. I’m sure it sounded even better live! 🥰

29 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

They deserve it and by the looks of it they our doing brilliant on the show saw far let’s hope they can keep it up

Yeah, and they’re getting so much positive recognition too. It has been so cool to see people who know them come on to the forum. From what I can tell, they have great local support! 😊

• Like 3

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

now that i think about it.... they do. Wonder if it would translate to votes. That did wonders for Chris Kroeze lmao

They have a good shot at making finale right now. If they make it, they would be the first group since The Swon Brothers

Let’s see if the fan accounts and local support come in handy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

I thibk there support will tack them far on the show this is the first fan thread a group has the most active fan thread but really can you blame us they our extremely special and we don’t get many groups like them

I haven’t seen some of the fan threads on the original IDF, but yeah, I think this is the most active group fan thread. 😀 We don’t usually get groups that are as amazing as this one, so the support is 100% deserved. 😌

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, that just shows how legendary their audition is. :wub::wub::wub:

I agree , if they keep this momentum even going into the lives shows , GNT might possibly be the first trio to make it past the playoffs and the first non-solo act to win the voice .

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

They have a good shot at making finale right now. If they make it, they would be the first group since The Swon Brothers

Let’s see if the fan accounts and local support come in handy

Yeah, and they’d be the first trio to do so. 🤩

I sure hope so! 🤞

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mohammad said:

I agree , if they keep this momentum even going into the lives shows , GNT might possibly be the first trio to make it past the playoffs and the first non-solo act to win the voice .

I really do think they can do it! 🤞

• Like 1

On 10/2/2021 at 4:20 PM, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, Bekah’s voice is a stunner. I’m sure it sounded even better live! 🥰

I travelled many miles to be at their Oct 1 show.  I was amazed at the connection between the stage and the crowd.  We were cheering crazy wildly one moment and crying the next.  Something special going on here - their love for their supporters is so obvious.  I felt instead of being in the audience, I was actually in their congregation.

Edited by Joeamos
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Joeamos said:

I travelled many miles to be at their Oct 1 show.  I was amazed at the connection between the stage and the crowd.  We were cheering crazy wildly one moment and crying the next.  Something special going on here - their love for their supporters is so obvious.  I felt instead of being in the audience, I was actually in their congregation.

Wow, that’s some serious dedication!!! 🤩 I’m glad you enjoyed the show. Do you remember your favorite performance from it?

19 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Wow, that’s some serious dedication!!! 🤩 I’m glad you enjoyed the show. Do you remember your favorite performance from it?

Wichita Lineman was crazy good, but a lasting memory is the song they ended with.  They went off mic and came to the front of the stage and sang a Capella a song they composed dedicated to the memory of someone very special to them.  Off mic, their voices only, emotions running strong... you could hear a pin drop when they finished similar to the ending of their Blind Audition, followed by thunderous applause and love all around.  People cheering and wiping their eyes, they were holding us, and we were holding them.  I still get misty, in the best of ways.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1