ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown

FrogLenzen

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

She probably won't and thats fine, but she's my all-time favorite so I'm happy she has so much representation regardless. ❤️

One of your best kept secrets......too well hidden me and Diana had no idea when we took her out of the rankdown 🙈

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Aww sad to see Nik's Black & White shot missing out in the Top 10. :( I really loved that shot. ❤️ Didn't realize it was so polarizing, esp. with Derek's comments.

Speaking of, Derek has so many rants on these photos. :dead:

Surprised with how polarizing Lisa's B&W shot is with those rankings. 😮 Wasnt expecting that.

28 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

One of your best kept secrets......too well hidden me and Diana had no idea when we took her out of the rankdown 🙈

UGH I know. :dead:

I always get nervous mentioning my favorites in rankdowns in case they get used against me. So I try to be secretive about it. But that strategy bit me so hard that game. YIKES.

26 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I don't think that was a final cut. I just threw her up as a pawn and Diana cut her trying to piss people off, not realizing Wally would be the most hurt lol

Yeah, all of this. It was her first nomination and I just missed it in time to save her. 😭

26 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I just remember it being one of the very last rounds.

It was around the Top 90. I think she came in 93rd? 💔

14 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Legit what happened. I felt horrible 😞 

😢

Of course I've forgiven you over that....but gah yeah that stung a lot.