American Idol Season 20 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

26 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Kendra and Rebecca :(

I’m really sad about Rebecca. 😢 I love her tone. 

At least this season has a good amount of country females (watch, they’ll slice it down to one in the lives 🥲)

Edited by Bk1234

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m really sad about Rebecca. 😢 I love her tone. 

At least this season has a good amount of country females (watch, they’ll slice it down to one in the lives 🥲)

They probably will. Season 18 they pitted 2 country females against each other for the last spot in the T20.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

They probably will. Season 18 they pitted 2 country females against each other for the last spot in the T20.

That was so dumb lol. They could’ve just made it a Top 21 or just added another guy too and had a Top 22. 

• Like 1

KAYLIN!!! I've loved her for years and her song Break Up Proof was my 11th most played song on Spotify this year (with others further down). I've loved Sarahbeth for a while too (Long Way at 34 on my Spotify last year, among others) but doesn't seem like she got that far. 

Haven't followed her that closely, but I've also heard Olivia multiple times and enjoyed her. I remember liking Rebecca on The Voice and same with Kendra and Allegra.

Also Bk, you may want to put your lists on page 1 for ease of referral (since you so conveniently have a "lol" there)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Koatterce said:

KAYLIN!!! I've loved her for years and her song Break Up Proof was my 11th most played song on Spotify this year (with others further down). I've loved Sarahbeth for a while too (Long Way at 34 on my Spotify last year, among others) but doesn't seem like she got that far. 

Haven't followed her that closely, but I've also heard Olivia multiple times and enjoyed her. I remember liking Rebecca on The Voice and same with Kendra and Allegra.

Also Bk, you may want to put your lists on page 1 for ease of referral (since you so conveniently have a "lol" there)

I guess I'll have to check out Kaylin since I like all the other people that you mentioned.

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah Kaylin is followed by a lot of the people I follow and is right up my alley so I gave her a follow. This season is looking strong!

If you like her, I probably will too. 🤠 I haven’t gotten a chance to check out her stuff yet.

• Idol Maniac changed the title to American Idol Season 20 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

I'm in love with almost all female contestants, so I will dont be mad like last year when Andrea, Liahona, Alana and Hannah 🤮🤮 made it.

Assuming that Allegra and Yolli have MANY CHANCES of going to liveshows, they already guarantee two spots that I believe will be well represented. I'm looking for a belter like Grace last season (maybe Nicolina? Scarlet? Danielle? Ashley?) but i think none of them will gonna make it to the lives..