The Voice Season 20 Redux: Finale! [WINNER REVEAL]

jarmon

6 minutes ago, jarmon said:

First up, from Team Kelly, it's Zania Alake with "Love" by Keyshia Cole!

Kelly: Zania, you know how much I love your voice! This was yet another amazing performance from you and IDF better vote you through!

queen

4 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Next, from Team John, it's Carolina Rial with "Ain't No Way" by Aretha Franklin!

Alt Link:

https://www.metatube.com/en/videos/302679/The-Voice-USA-2016-Hannah-Huston-Aint-No-Way-Live-Playoffs/

John: Carolina!!! You absolutely smashed this performance! One of my favorites of yours to date, you poured your soul out in that performance and IDF better vote you through!

Y'ALL CHECK OUT CAROLINA'S FAN THREAD SHE HAS AN AMAZING COVER THERE 

2 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Next, from Team Nick, it's Halley Greg with "The Scientist" by Coldplay!

Nick: Halley, I'm so honored to have gotten the chance to work with you and this was such an angelic performance and I really hope that IDF votes you through! 

im sure this would be great but its hard to consider voting for her when it isn't her performance lol

And finally, from Team Blake, it's Savanna Chestnut with "His is Bigger" by Savanna Chestnut!

LMAO JK BUT I FIND THAT SONG SO ICONIC ^^^

Savanna Chestnut singing "I Hope You Dance" by Lee Ann Womack!

Blake: Savanna, I really hope the country fans all vote you through because we need a female country singer in the Lives, come on IDF!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jarmon said:

First up, from Team Kelly, it's Zania Alake with "Love" by Keyshia Cole!

Kelly: Zania, you know how much I love your voice! This was yet another amazing performance from you and IDF better vote you through!

6 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Next, from Team John, it's Carolina Rial with "Ain't No Way" by Aretha Franklin!

Alt Link:

https://www.metatube.com/en/videos/302679/The-Voice-USA-2016-Hannah-Huston-Aint-No-Way-Live-Playoffs/

John: Carolina!!! You absolutely smashed this performance! One of my favorites of yours to date, you poured your soul out in that performance and IDF better vote you through!

3 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Next, from Team Nick, it's Halley Greg with "The Scientist" by Coldplay!

Nick: Halley, I'm so honored to have gotten the chance to work with you and this was such an angelic performance and I really hope that IDF votes you through! 

Uh oh ...

Confused Tommy Wiseau GIF by The Room

Just now, jarmon said:

And finally, from Team Blake, it's Savanna Chestnut with "His is Bigger" by Savanna Chestnut!

LMAO JK BUT I FIND THAT SONG SO ICONIC ^^^

Savanna Chestnut singing "I Hope You Dance" by Lee Ann Womack!

Blake: Savanna, I really hope the country fans all vote you through because we need a female country singer in the Lives, come on IDF!

good song but i don't care for her that much LMAOOO, if it were emma i might consider it

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jarmon said:

(SORRY for taking so long with that one, I got distracted by seeing that Ryleigh was on Ellen, QUEEN RYLEIGH) :wub:

AS SHE SHOULD-

Also, Chestnut with "I Hope You Dance"? Rachel's about to slay that tonight and could be used in a later performance but it is what it is ig.

• Like 2

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

AS SHE SHOULD-

Also, Chestnut with "I Hope You Dance"? Rachel's about to slay that tonight and could be used in a later performance but it is what it is ig.

OMFG I forgot Rachel is singing it tonight! Ugh, we'll pretend this doesn't count LMAO!

• Haha 1