Who do you think will be the save if Kelly's Team is announced first?

Jyn Mycle

The order of announcement last Playoffs is from Blake to Kelly but if it's reversed, who do you think each coaches will save?

Example: Blake knowing Kelly's save is Gihanna, he saves Pete so Jordan will be against Corey.

Edited by Jyn Mycle

4 minutes ago, David68 said:

What?

The announcement of PV then CS is done from Blake to Kelly right?

What if Kelly's Team is announced first, do you think they will change their save?

Example: Blake knowing Kelly's save is Gihanna, he saves Pete so Jordan will be against Corey.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, David68 said:

What?

Same lol, but I think it was something like:

"In the order of the Instant Save, if its reversed and Gihanna/Corey go first, Jordan goes last, who will America save?"

To answer the question. I still think Corey.

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Same lol, but I think it was something like:

"In the order of the Instant Save, if its reversed and Gihanna/Corey go first, Jordan goes last, who will America save?"

To answer the question. I still think Corey.

I interpreted it as:

"If Kelly's PV/CS was announced first, would Blake throw someone else into the WC to compete with Corey?"

My guess is he was always going to save Jordan after playoffs night, so I don't think it would've made a difference.

3 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

The announcement of PV then CS is done from Blake to Kelly right?

What if Kelly's Team is announced first, do you think they will change their save?

Confused Thinking GIF

• Haha 4

Oh nvm. I don't think at all the order mattered.

Kelly was saving Gihanna no matter what. Same with Blake to Jordan. Corey was going through with the WC.

Anna or Ryleigh weren't getting saved even if Blake saw John not saving his Indie girl. 

Coaches have a mind set already it seems, it wouldn't make a difference. 

2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Kelly was saving Gihanna no matter what. Same with Blake to Jordan. Corey was going through with the WC.

Anna or Ryleigh weren't getting saved even if Blake saw John not saving his Indie girl. 

Lmao I love how this ignores Nick's team entirely bc there was exactly one outcome for Team Nick's top 2 (regardless of which artist there got the PV)

Agree with this though, I don't think changing which coach save was announced first would have changed anything.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

I agree with both of these.