DEREK: 2

LILY: 2

REI: 2

JC: 3

MJ: 3

DIANA: 4

SOLA: 4

ALEX

My favorite character development on the show. Alexis has come so far and she’s just so brilliant, and absolutely hilarious

DEREK

A little bit Alexis

JC

She is just hilarity. Her mannerisms and Alex-isms are just perfection. My fave of the Roses fosho!

MJ

There's a difference between liking a character because they're hilarious, and liking a character because you want them to succeed and be their best self, and I think Alexis is the perfect example of the latter. I honestly didn't know what to make of this character at the start of this show, and I'll admit that I found her Season 1 arc with Mutt/Ted extremely tedious and trope-y. But once we shifted the focus to Alexis and her journey towards self-reliance and owning herself, I immediately became invested in her. As someone who is still struggling to find his place and calling, I sympathized with Alexis's arc and I was so proud with each new step she took towards her newfound career as a publicist. I found this arc more compelling than her relationship with Ted, which I didn't mind in S2-S4 because it drove Alexis's path towards self-improvement, but the minute they became a thing, I found her character less likeable. Which is why I'm so happy when the show decided to end their relationship in Season 6, because it gave Alexis the freedom to stand as her own character and flourish in her career. I'm very happy with the way Alexis transformed throughout the series, and I commend Annie Murphy for playing her with just the right amount of ditziness, style and confidence, coz she definitely is my favorite Rose character, bar none.

SOLA

I didn’t like Alexis at the beginning. She was extremely vapid, and she had the most to gain throughout the series as a character. Her growth from Season 1 to the end of the series the single best in the series.  She went back to school, started her own PR agency. Ultimately her decision with Ted at the end showed that she no longer needed men to help define aspects of her, she could do it all on her own.

1. MOIRA ROSE

giphy.gif

znfx-xVA7tfonsiTTyRQGJHm_9vgzjPc0Ysn-j8KR-PjBZZJJmKItUi8DTjnt-43rvo7QarBWd3T66o1pkhs-fxgUqgAiHI5pxIQsJmZGBM2XiDGs0CftVLi1A75WIz1SqY4tgZM

ALEX: 1

CHRIS: 1

DEREK: 1

DIANA: 1 

LILY: 1

REI: 1 

SOLA: 2

JC: 4

MJ: 6

ALEX

A gay icon. Catherine O’Hara has turned Moira into one of the most beloved characters in television history.

DEREK

So apparently the accent and pronunciations and wigs were all Catherine's idea. Genius.

REI

One of the greatest comedy roles of all-time!

SOLA

Catherine O’Hara is everything as Moira Rose. Her hilarious and incredible made up accent, her growth as a mother and as a person as the series progresses.

JC

Like her daughter, she's a queen and such an amazing character. Love her craziness and drag concepts.

MJ

And here's another ranking that will probably cause some controversy. Look, I absolutely love Moira's larger-than-life character, and I always love to see Catherine O'Hara on my screen, but you've got to admit that Moira is the most unrealistic and least developed character out of the Rose family. She may have softened a bit towards the end of the series, and she had proved herself to be a loving wife, a caring mother and a well-loved figure in Schitt's Creek, but she's still the same self-centered, sophisticated and highbrow diva at the start of the series. And you know what? We don't want her any other way.

30 Rock probably has the most jokes per second of any show in the history of television. Every possible moment is absolutely stuffed with comedy. Every other sentence is a play on words or reference. Tina Fey is an absolutely genius writer.

7 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

omg well I can't wait for you to find out when you start watching it tonight!!!!

I did see one episode before. It was the one when Liz was suspicious of these guys who were just training for The Amazing Race.

Ted and Patrick were unjustly ranked too low, but happy for a top 2 of Queens Alexis and Moira! I legit LOVED 8 out of this top 10 though, such an amazing cast ❤️ 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JC said:

Ted and Patrick were unjustly ranked too low, but happy for a top 2 of Queens Alexis and Moira! I legit LOVED 8 out of this top 10 though, such an amazing cast ❤️ 

Agreed, man haters! Agreed with everything else too though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Agreed, man haters! Agreed with everything else too though.

Totes! Although I do not mind the top 2 females though in this case lol as I do adore them as well ❤️