RIP Nikki Grahame

Alex95

Figured it deserved its own thread :(. Unfortunately the BBUK and BBCAN legend has lost her battle with anorexia. She has provided countless hours of entertainment across these shows. May she rest in peace ❤️

Confirmed via her GoFundMe

https://www.gofundme.com/f/2azz481mlc

"It is with great sadness, we have to let you know that our dear friend Nikki passed away in the early hours of Friday 9th April.

It breaks our hearts to know that someone who is so precious was taken from us at such a young age. Nikki not only touched the lives of millions of people, but also her friends and family who will miss her immensely.

We would like to request privacy at this difficult time, while Nikki's friends and family process the sad news.

Full details will be released as and when we know them.

All donations have been greatly appreciated and it was heartwarming for everyone including Nikki to see how much she was loved."

Truly an icon, so many iconic moments from her but most of all I just loved her love for BB and the community. It clearly meant the world to her with each legendary appearance she made. RIP 💔 

Edited by *Lily

I'm unfortunately not as familiar with the early seasons of BBUK as the later ones. I'm glad I got to see her come in as one of the legends in BBUK16. Nikki dragging Helen to filth is probably my favorite Nikki moments, and one of my favorite moments of that series.

"I AM A F*CKING LEGEND!" 

Yes you are Nikki ❤️

11 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I'm unfortunately not as familiar with the early seasons of BBUK as the later ones. I'm glad I got to see her come in as one of the legends in BBUK16. Nikki dragging Helen to filth is probably my favorite Nikki moments, and one of my favorite moments of that series.

"I AM A F*CKING LEGEND!" 

Yes you are Nikki ❤️

In general the earlier seasons were the best. They are a huge time commitment but most of them are well worth it.