The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

5 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

That's cool, I'm glad to hear that.

Alex, your write-up on Freddy & Kendra is basically why they're my favorite TAR6 team. :haha: At the risk of sounding problematic, I don't think Kendra is racist. It was definitely a racist comment, but I think it was more along the lines of a privileged white girl having a very unfortunate word vomit rather than bigotry. Aside from that moment, everything else she did was pure gold lmao. Her Kendra-ness really added to the entertainment value of the season overall imo, especially since she had a voice that in no way matched her body. :haha: Plus Freddy was both hot and had a personality to match (vs. Jon who was just hot), so yeah, this was a season where I was glad the "villains" took it.

I mean I really only highlighted fun moments from like 3 of 12 episodes of the whole season :dead:. Other than that, they were just vaguely competent (and Freddy's meltdown when the gate fell on him and Hera I guess).

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I mean I really only highlighted fun moments from like 3 of 12 episodes of the whole season :dead:. Other than that, they were just vaguely competent (and Freddy's meltdown when the gate fell on him and Hera I guess).

I mean, aside from Gus & Hera with season 6 you kind of have to judge the teams based on their random moments throughout the season, rather than their journeys as a whole, if that makes sense. Rebecca's huge lesbian energy, Don being the lovable old man with his wife being the surprise bitch-on-wheels ( ❤️ ), Lori & Bolo being hilariously quotable, etc. The flip side is people stanning Kris & Jon for being "nice" and Lena & Kristy for missing four/five clues in haybales and I ain't about that life personally.

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Just swap Jody with Frank & Margarita and this could've been not half bad :broken:

Are we surprised though? IDF is filled with Jody stans and I will never get it. Like, sure, they were against P*ul on Big Brother, but I’m not gonna automatically Stan them for doing the bare minimum there. :ph34rwave:

2 minutes ago, *Diana said:

I am literally so confused. What do I have to do? 

I’m still sorting through the craziness on the last page, but pretty sure write-ups are needed for TK & Rachel and Caroline & Jennifer as they have automatically been cut due to express pass usage.

TK & Rachel

xScI63H.jpg

yes let's save a homophobic awful person over and over so I have to cut my favorites so cool! great! I mean I can't complain about the amazing Express passes used but man these nominations are gross. All for one men team who will be brought back anyway LOL. Anyway, It is not secret I love these two so I will give them the write up they want. I'd much rather support their unproblematic "BORING" selves then other teams that cycle who were always yelling and treating everyone like shit. I always loved watching them. Maybe i am boring but oh well. They won the million dollars so I guess they can take peace in that. Sorry I am heated, The sad truth is with the nominations the way they were I could see why they were left for me to cut but it sucks I don't even get a chance or choice to save them. It really sucks. I can't wait for more problematic people to be dragged to the final rankings because that is how this game is going too LOL.

Edited by *Diana

Caroline & Jennifer

carolinejen.jpg

I am kinda glad I stayed out of this round and was basically just given a cut here but this round had a bunch of big names in it and I wasn't looking to cut anyone's favorites right now so I just let it play out like it did and this is the cut I am left with. Caroline & Jennifer are 2 country singers from Nashville who were on season 22 and 24 of the amazing race. They did really well both times around finishing 4th on their first season and finishing second on their second season. So they have a very strong track record but I think there popularity took a bit of a nose dive on the all star season. The All Star season was pretty terrible though and really no one was likable so I guess it's kinda hard to hold that against them. They did beat Brenchel to the mat at the end so that was good at least. Season 22 was a fun season though and that's probably why they inviting a bunch of them to be on 24 but I think they just picked too many teams they probably shouldn't have invited Dave & Conner lol. That's really all I have to say about these girls so out they go from the rankdown now.

Saving No One

@*Chris is next to nominate and hopefully get us back on track.

As always, 6 teams must be never nominees and the other 6 cannot consist of the following:

Flo & Zach

Kelly & Jon

Tyler & James

Joey & Meghan

Adam & Bethany

Whitney & Keith

Natalie & Nadiya

Jaime & Cara

Chip & Kim

Jessica & Cody

Kisha & Jen
Colin & Christie

source.gif

Danielle & Dani

Eric & Danielle

Andie & Jenna

Amanda & Chris

Tramel & Talicia

Caitlin & Brittany

Scott & Blair

Harley & Jonathan

Keri & Stacy

Heather & Eve

Misa & Maiya

Christie & Jodi

Eric & Danielle

Season 11

Kix7paO.jpg

I don't know how they've managed to last this long, but at least they're finally going out now. Eric & Danielle were a "hybrid" team that the producers gimmicked together for the All-Star season. Because if we want a hybrid team of anyone, it's definitely Straight Misogynist Douche and a girl who walked around her previous race with "pink" on her ass. I usually feel bad for Danielle whenever I watch this season because he treated her more like luggage than a girlfriend (ROB called him out for being a prick to her jfc). Ultimately, they would crown a mediocre season because of a gossip task, along with the fact that Dustin & Kandice had a faulty safe. It's just the cherry on the sh*t sundae that was a super underwhelming All-Star season.

WE NUMBAH TEN shall live for another day

• Like 1

Danielle & Dani

10-5C2F4E11-CB2D-468A-86EE-CF0A9EF834F2.jpg?width=815

I’m trying to look at Danielle & Dani just based on what they brought to the season and not what their presence on this season means for the future but it’s very difficult. Are Danielle & Dani awful? No. I never found myself rooting for them really but they didn’t do anything objectionable. I guess Danielle sleeping with Eric after the second leg was objectionable. Because it gave the show the excuse to make the two of them the worst “All-Stars” ever and deprive of us the greatest winners in TAR history.
Danielle & Dani are truly awful racers though and are lucky to have made it as far as they did. They happened to be on, quite possibly, one of the worst casts of all time. Them, Lisa & Joni, and John & Scott could race a million times and could all probably get last place about half of the time. Danielle & Dani wanted to use flirting to get ahead in the race. Wow, what a groundbreaking strategy. They set their sights on Eric & Jeremy, the two pairs hooked up at the second pitstop, and the rest is history.
Danielle & Dani screwed up multiple tasks, sucked at driving, sucked at navigating, didn’t really befriend the locals, and even nearly lost their passport once. Like I said, the fact that they lasted four legs is nothing short of a miracle (and a really bad cast). They would’ve survived their elimination too if Lake & Michelle didn’t yield them (and if Dani didn’t screw up the roadblock). But most importantly, Danielle banging Eric thus getting them cast on All-Stars with actual stars, and then beating those stars, is unforgivable.

Save Heather & Eve

Andie & Jenna

image.webp

I really am like who with who I am left to chose from so #bless to Chris for bringing sanity back to this game! I am cutting Andie and Jenna out a random draw of their names were what I saw first. Andie DeKroon and Jenna Sykes are a Birth Mom and Daughter team on The Amazing Race 17. They had a interesting backstory because they came into the race looking to get to know each other after Andie put up Jenna for adoption after an unplanned pregnancy. It did not last very long as they placed 10th place. Good for them for making it this far.

Saving Caitlin & Brittany (I guess)

Edited by *Diana