The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

My #20 is the COVID of this rankdown 🦠 

Oswald and Danny, absolute fabulous stars, definitely a team I would’ve been ecstatic to win and so atrocious they left before my #20

Edited by JC

7. Nat & Kat

Season 17, 1st Place

TphOq9O.jpg

@JC: 2/20

@Weedy_Speedy: 4/20

@*Chris: 6/20

IDF: 7/20

@QueenKalie: 10/20

@*Diana: 11/20

@Steven_: 13/20

@Alex95: 18/20

JC

2. Nat & Kat - Season 17, 1st Place: And we are nearing the top of my rankings, with my number two all time favorite team! They are from such an epic season with so many of my favorite teams. Another all female team, as they dominate my heart when it comes to TAR (and BB). Nat and Kat are the first all female team to ever win The Amazing Race. It took 17 seasons to crown an all female team, which is WAY too long, but so happy that we have such amazing representatives as the QUEENS to take it all first! ❤️ Nat and Kat not only won their season of TAR, but absolutely DOMINATED along the way! They won FIVE legs, which is absolutely phenomenal, especially against an incredibly competitive field! Their friendship was beautiful, and they were really one of those teams that ALWAYS got along. They were so intelligent, I mean, two female doctors, QUEEN GIRL POWER! And it was just so beautiful how supportive they were of one another. You could not help but absolutely love them. Along with so many of the amazing other females on their season. It was really a season with EPIC QUEENS! 👑 I will start calling season 17, the season of the EPIC QUEENS!  They were both also just such amazing people, it was so amazing to see them succeed on the race, even though they were not underdogs in life. Clearly, they were both doing well as doctors, but you still wanted to root for them. Also their friendship with Brook and Claire was phenomenal, and Mallory. Ugh, they were all so adorable and perfect together, I loved this group of beautiful, phenomenal women and they need to win! Please Season 17 QUEENS FTW! :wub: 

seoul-nat-kat.jpg?w=300&h=239

KEVIN

4. Nat & Kat
I doubt anyone else will be ranking Nat & Kat this high since they were more subdued in the entertainment department, but whatever...it's my rankings lmao. I think they get unfairly described as "boring"; they had a dry sense of humor and people don't always pick up on that. I for one enjoyed it though, like "Just for the record, I'm an MD. I do not have a PhD" and Nat asking Kat if she'd be taller than everybody in Hong Kong. :haha: Dustin & Kandice should have been the female team to win of course, but Nat & Kat are definitely strong winners in their own right.

CHRIS

NHZNW.gif

In my opinion, Nat & Kat are one of the best team in TAR history - they deserved their win and they deserve their place in this Top 20.  I actually tend to go back and forth on them and Brook & Clair - in this case, I slightly favoured them to Brook & Clair in this case as I feel they may need it more although they're essentially ranked at the same spot :haha: 

AMANDA

I love Nat & Kat! They were very likable and enjoyable and that made it easy for me to root for them to do well on their season. They managed to stay calm even when things weren't going so great for them like when Kat struggled with selling sunglasses and when they got lost in Oman. I love their alliance with Brook & Claire and how the two teams finished in the Top 2. Of course, they're historic winners as they were the first all-female team to win the race. It was an amazing moment that took FAR too long to happen, so it was a super exciting moment. Also, who can forget Kat the vegetarian eating the sheep's head to win the fast forward? They were such a dominant team with 5 leg wins to their name, so it's no surprise they breezed through the final leg to the win. So yeah, while not the most wildly entertaining team ever, they had their moments and they were just super likable which really helped contribute to their success in this rankdown. Not surprised they made it so far, as they are a well-liked team who don't seem to have many detractors outside of Alex. I think this is a good placement for them, though. Also, I just remembered that they also made the CBS RTV Top 20, so clearly there's a lot of good will towards these to for them to make the Top 20 of another rankdown.

QK

10. Nat & Kat

6a00d8341c630a53ef0147e0a85948970b-pi

Nat and Kat were on season 17 of the Amazing Race and they became the first female female team to win the amazing race. Season 17 was such an iconic season and one of my favorites if not my favorite season. I like Nat and Kat both but I liked other  teams more that season. 

DIANA

11.   Nat & Kat - Season 17, 1st Place

Fun team, not my favorite

STEVEN

NAT & KAT

NHZNW.gif

Nat & Kat made it to the Top 20 of the CBS RTV Rankdown, and here they are again. I suppose Nat & Kat are both likable enough to avoid elimination, as well as no one's top favorite or a threat to win to be targeted for a petty cut. I do like Nat & Kat, but there are a lot of teams in this Top 20 I like better. Nat & Kat were friends and doctors who won The Amazing Race 17. They stayed cool, calm, and collected throughout the race. They never lost their tempers, and they faced each challenge without any complaints. Even vegetarian Kat ate a sheep's head with little hesitation when presented with the task. Nat & Kat ended up being the first all-female team to win The Amazing Race, so kudos to them for that. I probably would've rooted for Nat & Kat if they were on another season, but they competed on the same season as Brook & Claire. So, I much rather would have seen Brook & Claire win, but I can admit Nat & Kat were deserving winners. Nat & Kat got 20th place in the CBS RTV Rankdown, so I wonder if they'll get a better placement this time.

ALEX

Nat & Kat

I’ll be the first to admit that Nat & Kat’s personalities don’t light my world on fire. I don’t think they’re even close to being one of the most boring winning teams ever, but I mean they’re obviously no Flo & Zach or Brooke & Scott. I’ll admit, Nat & Kat are partly this high for historic reasons. 17 seasons later, Nat & Kat finally beat the odds and became the first all female team to win the race. It’s terrible that it took so long, but I’m happy for Nat & Kat that they broke the record (and also slightly salty that we couldn’t wait just one more season for Kisha & Jen to get that title).
I seemed to remember Nat & Kat as an extremely dominant team, but they had their fair share of obstacles to overcome. After Kat sucked at the sunglasses selling roadblock in Ghana, they fell all the way to last place. They were dangerously close to being the second team eliminated, but luckily did a good job at the detour and had an amazing taxi driver. They also struggled the next leg in Ghana due to a bad taxi driver and finished 8th out of 9 teams. A few legs later, they got lost in Oman which could’ve been disastrous for them if Gary & Mallory didn’t get even more lost. Nat & Kat weren’t some flop team that undeservingly won though, I mean they won five leg totals throughout the entire season which is amazingly good! However, I appreciate the fact that they weren’t as boringly dominant as I thought they were.
And yeah, Nat & Kat did have some fun moments! Kat conquering the fast-forward and finishing the sheep’s head in Norway despite being a vegetarian was a shocking and exciting moment! I do think Nat is the more entertaining person in the partnership though. Nat’s fear of heights made for some fun moments from them like when she had a mini-meltdown in the gondola in Norway or when she had to do the heights task in the finale. I also enjoyed her confessional about Chad when he was trying to psych her out at the roadblock in Bangladesh after she U-Turned him. “HOW’S THAT PHD NAT?!” “For the record, I have an MD, not a PHD ;):giggle: . Nat seemed to get off on taking men down and she talked about how she’s used to going against men and winning in her everyday life due to her profession. Love that for her!
They also had a really fun alliance with Brook & Claire. The two teams formed a girl power alliance on the very first leg which carried them all the way to the final two. I loved the cute scene of Nat & Kat and Brook & Claire bonding on the train in Sweden which showed off Nat & Kat’s fun personality. The alliance was great because Nat & Kat looked out for Brook & Claire multiple times throughout the race which helped them advance. While I was obviously rooting for Brook & Claire to win in that final three, if it couldn’t be Brook & Claire I’m glad Nat & Kat pulled off the win!

Tbh Nat & Kat were gonna be my petty cut, but I thought another ranker was gonna cut them so I left them alone so they didn't cut one of my bigger faves instead. Unfortunately that didn't happen and they ended up cutting a bigger fave of mine anyways so I suppose I should've cut them since they did make the finals of the CBS Rankdown and they could be a big threat here. Oh well.

Edited by *Amanda

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (#7 Posted)

IDF is still winning.

ALEX

3. Oswald & Danny

4. Brooke & Scott

5. Ron & Christina

6. Logan & Chris

9. Derek & Drew

10. Nancy & Emily

11. Ernie & Cindy

12. Pam & Winnie

15. Blake & Paige

16. Kami & Karli

17. Tim & Marie

18. Nat & Kat

19. Gary & Mallory

20. Adam & Bethany

CHRIS

5. Oswald & Danny

6. Nat & Kat

8. Ernie & Cindy

9. Tim & Marie

10. Blake & Paige

11. Brooke & Scott

13. Adam & Bethany

14. Logan & Chris

15. Derek & Drew

16.  Ron & Christina 

17. Pam & Winnie

18. Nancy & Emily

19. Gary & Mallory

20. Kami & Karli

DIANA

5. Blake & Paige

7. Derek & Drew

8. Gary & Mallory

9. Pam & Winnie

10. Nancy & Emily

11. Nat & Kat

13. Kami & Karli

14. Logan & Chris

15. Tim & Marie

16. Oswald & Danny

17. Brooke & Scott

18. Ernie & Cindy

19. Ron & Christina 

20. Adam & Bethany

JC

2. Nat & Kat

3. Ernie & Cindy

5. Oswald & Danny

6. Ron & Christina 

8. Pam & Winnie

9. Derek & Drew

10. Gary & Mallory

11. Nancy & Emily

12. Logan & Chris

13. Tim & Marie

14. Kami & Karli

15. Adam & Bethany

16. Blake & Paige

19. Brooke & Scott

KEVIN

4. Nat & Kat

6. Brooke & Scott

8. Kami & Karli

9. Gary & Mallory

10. Derek & Drew

11. Oswald & Danny

12. Nancy & Emily

13. Tim & Marie

15. Ron & Christina 

16. Logan & Chris

17. Blake & Paige

18. Pam & Winnie

19. Ernie & Cindy

20. Adam & Bethany

QK

1. Gary & Mallory

3. Blake & Paige

4. Kami & Karli

5. Ernie & Cindy

6. Nancy & Emily

7. Tim & Marie

8. Logan & Chris

9. Derek & Drew

10. Nat & Kat

11. Adam & Bethany

12. Oswald & Danny

13. Pam & Winnie

14. Brooke & Scott

17. Ron & Christina 

STEVEN

2. Adam & Bethany

4. Ernie & Cindy

5. Tim & Marie

9. Ron & Christina 

10. Derek & Drew

11. Brooke & Scott

13. Nat & Kat

14. Gary & Mallory

15. Oswald & Danny

16. Pam & Winnie

17. Blake & Paige

18. Nancy & Emily

19. Kami & Karli

20. Logan & Chris

IDF

7. Nat & Kat

8. Gary & Mallory

9. Tim & Marie

10. Ron & Christina 

11. Brooke & Scott

12. Nancy & Emily

13. Adam & Bethany

14. Oswald & Danny

15. Ernie & Cindy

16. Logan & Chris

17. Derek & Drew

18. Pam & Winnie

19. Blake & Paige

20. Kami & Karli

-----

AMANDA

6. Nat & Kat

7. Gary & Mallory

9. Tim & Marie

10. Brooke & Scott

11. Ron & Christina

12. Oswald & Danny

13. Nancy & Emily

14. Blake & Paige

15. Adam & Bethany

16. Derek & Drew

17. Ernie & Cindy

18. Pam & Winnie

19. Logan & Chris

20. Kami & Karli

GIGI

4. Nat & Kat

7. Brooke & Scott

8. Adam & Bethany

10. Blake & Paige

11. Kami & Karli

12. Gary & Mallory

13. Tim & Marie

14. Nancy & Emily

15. Chris & Logan

16. Derek & Drew

17. Ernie & Cindy

18. Oswald & Danny

19. Ron & Christina

20. Pam & Winnie

SOLA

6. Oswald & Danny

7. Tim & Marie

8. Ron & Christina

9. Gary & Mallory

11. Brooke & Scott

12. Nat & Kat

13. Derek & Drew

14. Ernie & Cindy

15. Adam & Bethany

16. Logan & Chris

17. Pam & Winnie

18. Nancy & Emily

19. Kami & Karli

20. Blake & Paige

ZOEY

4. Ron & Christina

5. Nancy & Emily

6. Gary & Mallory

7. Pam & Winnie

8. Ernie & Cindy

9. Tim & Marie

10. Logan & Chris

12. Nat & Kat

13. Adam & Bethany

14. Brooke & Scott

16. Oswald & Danny

17. Derek & Drew

18. Blake & Paige

19. Kami & Karli

Ugh flo and zach still in this I really hope they get 6th so they don’t infect the top 5.

however love Nat and kat! Queens who were the first all female team to WERK it into tar winners history ❤️ 

9 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

I think I literally have 1 top 10 team left :giggle:

Your #2 has a major advantage because you legit tanked every other team left :rofl:

12 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

You would think but some how there is a tie for first. :dead:

This is so true. If it is Flo & Zach, I will scream in agony 

Mom Pray GIF by John Crist Comedy

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping my 1 and 4 are top 2 and my 20 shows up next so they don’t make mess up the top 5!

If my 17 or 18 win, I would not be surprised and it would not bother me that much, just wanted to give my top 7 better chances to win.

My 9 still in this is quite surprising considering I know one ranker who is very vocally against them :giggle:but it would be fun to see them make top 5 because I love them both ❤️ 

2 minutes ago, JC said:

Hoping my 1 and 4 are top 2 and my 20 shows up next so they don’t make mess up the top 5!

If my 17 or 18 win, I would not be surprised and it would not bother me that much, just wanted to give my top 7 better chances to win.

My 9 still in this is quite surprising considering I know one ranker who is very vocally against them :giggle:but it would be fun to see them make top 5 because I love them both ❤️ 

I just want this to end at this point I don't even care who wins. :dead: