American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I mean this is the same site that apparently thinks You Are So Beautiful is a Top 20 performance from S11 so I’m glad to have been watching a different show than some of y’all. ^_^

This is me but with like every season so far so I am glad I never watched live and just watched the youtube videos. :dead:

Part of me was sad for "I Have Nothing" and part of me was relieved not to have to listen to that song in a final round again. As iconic as it is I would not be sad if it was retired. :haha: Also Jessica's version is not one of my favorites of it so it's ok.

Sad about Everybody Has a Dream, but did expect it.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I mean this is the same site that apparently thinks You Are So Beautiful is a Top 20 performance from S11 so I’m glad to have been watching a different show than some of y’all. ^_^

And you think Ryan Starr's "You Really Got Me" is a Top 20 performance. 😘

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Lol seriously, that song is absolutely awful. Like objectively, it's just the same...10 or so words repeated over and over. :rofl: 

25 minutes ago, Elliott said:

That would be my fault. :( Sorry. @JC wanted Dance With My Father, but I pushed for You Are So Beautiful. I would have advanced a Hollie performance, but I don’t think @JC would have agreed. :haha:

I even told him I wish we went with his choice after all.

1 minute ago, #jeah said:

Why are we complaining about Jessica’s performances being cut? She already makes up like half of the top 20, Elise is the one being robbed here

Elise & Skylar should’ve made up like 75% of this final vote, thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

3 minutes ago, JORDAN_FAN said:

That would be my fault. :( Sorry. @JC wanted Dance With My Father, but I pushed for You Are So Beautiful. I would have advanced a Hollie performance, but I don’t think @JC would have agreed. :haha:

I even told him I wish we went with his choice after all.

I actually think you could have talked him into it.