Which Season was most entertaining with Kelly in it?

VoiceTakeover890

Fav. Voice Season with Kelly Clarkson  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which Season was most entertaining with Kelly?

• Season 14
    • Season 15
    • Season 16
    • Season 17
    • Season 18
    • Season 19

It's hard to pick one since she was entertaining in all of them in my opinion. So my answer is every season.

A better Question would be which season she was not entertaining- the answer- none

She was entertaining every season she's in

25 minutes ago, AmyNicole said:

A better Question would be which season she was not entertaining- the answer- none

She was entertaining every season she's in

Season 16, especially with those terrible choices she made. 

She was also noticeably burned out, with also needing surgery.

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Season 16, especially with those terrible choices she made. 

She was also noticeably burned out, with also needing surgery.

reminds me of this wonderful photo of kelly: 
555108477_kellyc.jpg.bccb751530f5d46e133 

she looks so tired while marisa is giving her goodbye speech, she probably knew what was about to happen :haha:

• Haha 4

Well since I´m bored, I´ll give this:

She was at her best in terms of entertainment in S14 for me, mainly because she was fresh, and her interactions with the coaches were hilarious. But she had the obvious pimpage as well. She had to win her first season.

In S15, she got a little over the top to me at times, but she killed it as a coach. Great team, and mostly great choices.

S16 was her worst season as a coach. She banked it all on Jej and sacrificed every one else, and along with Team Blake´s dominance, she wounded up missing the finale.

I really liked her strategy in S17 (AKA the season where IDF hated all her choices), she took the Blake route, and succeded. It´s like she saw her team being whipped out by Blake the previous season , and decided to try his ways.

In S18 she made good choices mostly,  she just got unlucky and had her weakest team by far. She would have 100% missed the finale there if it weren´t for the format, and this is coming from someone who liked Micah.

She was a bit too picky on S19, but overall, a good season for her. Loved the connection with Desz and their duet in the finale. Not to mention props to her for mantaining her energy ready for show despite her personal life situation.