Four Chair Country Guys (Pre-Season)

Misirlou

Four Chair Country Guys (Pre-Season)  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like better? (Pre-Season wise)

• Kenzie Wheeler
    • Avery Roberson
  2. 2. Who has the biggest chance to make the finale? (Pre-Season Wise)

• Kenzie Wheeler
    • Avery Roberson
    • Both
  3. 3. Who´s going to be more hated by IDF?

• Kenzie Wheeler
    • Avery Roberson

I think I will really dislike both of them based on their covers (never been a fan of country guys, but I usually tolerate them pre-season or until they make the lives)

Both will make finale, but Kenzie will probably be the bigger threat. I am also pretty confident he will be the most hated here.

1. I enjoy them both, and I´m looking forward to both of their runs on the show, but so far I´d say Avery for the fact that he´s a little less traditional. This could very well change on the show though, this is just pre-season.

2. So far, Kenzie seems like the bigger threat, but Avery could very well sneak up as well. I´ll say Kenzie for now.

3. I feel like Kenzie, because he´s going to block most of Team Kelly, and there are a few IDF favorites in there. Not to mention he´s more traditional, and IDF could consider him boring. 

1. Kenzie (I really like the sound of a traditional country voice. Him being on Team Kelly is the icing on the cake 🎂)

2. Kenzie (traditional country voice = Team Minivan votes)

3. Avery (he's Cam's biggest competition on Team Blake)

I think everyone's forgetting that Avery is a huge threat to Cam. Avery would be tough competition for Cam since he's a four-chair country male and Blake's only four-chair-turner. Avery — at face value — seems like an insurmountable obstacle for Cam to do well on Team Blake. 😓

I mean, if Minivan has an option between a four-chair white country guy and a three-chair black R&B guy on Team Blake, who do you think they'll get behind?  🤨

Edited by disney1024

Just now, disney1024 said:

I mean, if Minivan has an option between a four-chair white country guy and a three-chair black R&B guy on Team Blake, who do you think they'll get behind?  🤨

Whoever Blake gets behind. If Blake goes all in on Cam, they’ll support Cam. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Whoever Blake gets behind. If Blake goes all in on Cam, they’ll support Cam. 

I would love to see IDF's reaction when either Avery or Cam gets booted to someone else's team. It happened in S18 with Thunderstorm so you never know lol 😂

26 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I would love to see IDF's reaction when either Avery or Cam gets booted to someone else's team. It happened in S18 with Thunderstorm so you never know lol 😂

The thing is that they are with Blake, and he´s not as prone to making bad choices as John is, but as you say, anything could happen. That being said, when Blake has only one 4 chair turn, he holds up to that contestant, so we´ll see.

As for Cam, he´s still being blocked by Avery, but I feel he might be on the best team he can be. If he goes to Team Kelly, he has Kenzie to face, if he goes to Team Nick, he has to get past Zae, and if he goes to Team Legend he goes into straight up war zone. Whereas with Blake, he could advance pretty far due to his fanbase. Whether he will make it past Avery remains to be seen though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Not that it matters that much, because the entirety of IDF looks like a spoiler ground now, but doesn't the title spoil that there will be four-chair country guys the next season?

At this point, I think more than 90% of IDF is bathed in spoilers as of now.

• Haha 1