🌸 Gihanna Zoë Fan Thread 🌸

sydneysam

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Uh oh- there seems to always be one of THOSE comments 🙄

I honestly don't understand why there's so many. Like, what enjoyment do these people gain out of making disgusting comments about minors?

And I mean, even if there was enjoyment, it makes everyone uncomfortable, and it's literally illegal.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, British Man said:

It's hard to explain without sounding rude.

Dude comes on to sing and is.. not the best.

He then sings a second song and is... not better.

I wonder whether or not he was trolling. I mean, it was quiet, every note was out of tune, and it sounded like he was trying to make other people laugh.

I actually thought that he sounded a little warbled; I think part of it was the internet connection. Either way, best thing to assume is that he was doing his best, and just needs a little more practice! I'm glad no one said anything mean. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, QueenCami said:

I actually thought that he sounded a little warbled; I think part of it was the internet connection. Either way, best thing to assume is that he was doing his best, and just needs a little more practice! I'm glad no one said anything mean. 

Yeah, that’s what I thought as well. I didn’t hear the singing though because I left the live for a second and came back to a different person. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Gihanna’s birthday message for Corey 🥺❤️

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d088dcc62bf6feb173

Here’s the image so you can actually read the text :haha:

7553-ED5-E-B4-E9-47-FD-91-E5-2-CA5-FC739

it's cool that they had each other as friends through the process (and both had someone to relate to since they knew they weren't getting the pvs 🤪 :no:)! Also, they're almost bday twins 👀

• Like 4

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZGJkXAXPA/

I'm on my phone rn so I can't embed the tiktok link BUT yeah Gih just posted yet another cover- When Will My Life Begin from the movie Tangled

You CANNOT convince me that Gih's not a Disney princess in the making 🤯 she sounded like one here!! (and her Reflection performance)

She's like a combination of a Disney princess + Beyoncé-esque lmao what a perfect combination

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, sydneysam said:

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZGJkXAXPA/

I'm on my phone rn so I can't embed the tiktok link BUT yeah Gih just posted yet another cover- When Will My Life Begin from the movie Tangled

You CANNOT convince me that Gih's not a Disney princess in the making 🤯 she sounded like one here!! (and her Reflection performance)

She's like a combination of a Disney princess + Beyoncé-esque lmao what a perfect combination

Soon she’ll be the voice of a Disney Princess, just wait! 😊

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Happy birthday 18th birthday Gih 💞

(technically it isn't her birthday on the timezone that she's currently in, but still 🤪)

I have an alarm set for 11:59 her time (which luckily is not in the middle of the night for me lMAO) so i can message her right as it becomes her bday 😄 

• Haha 2