🌸 Gihanna Zoë Fan Thread 🌸

sydneysam

Gih with another tiktok video :wub:

For anyone who cannot see it, it was the "questions I get asked for being a contestant on the voice" thing, where questions will appear and their answer will pop up while they are dancing. Andrew had a cute and silly version of it LMAO. The questions were:

- Are the coaches the same in real life?

Gih: Yeah, but Nick is introverted (that's.. one way to put it, I guess :haha:)

- Did you do your own hair and makeup?

Gih: No (for hair). Yes (for makeup)

- Is it all entirely fake?

Gih: No, but TV is TV (👀)

• Thanks 2

Another tiktok video from Gih!! I'm just catching up for all those I've missed :haha:

This is her short cover of happier than ever (by billie eilish) 

I mean- the tone?! it's so beautiful :wub: I'm glad Gih's doing these short covers. I know that school days are coming (Genesis, her sister actually has started her 10th grade already 😮), and that must've been stressful and hectic for her

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

She should have just said that he’s one of the most boring people in the world like Lindsay did. 💀 

Queen things 💁🏻‍♀️ now that I've realized it, I'm glad she didn't pick Nick! lol. That way, her and Rach were able to shine on different teams 🤩

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Gih with another tiktok video :wub:

For anyone who cannot see it, it was the "questions I get asked for being a contestant on the voice" thing, where questions will appear and their answer will pop up while they are dancing. Andrew had a cute and silly version of it LMAO. The questions were:

- Are the coaches the same in real life?

Gih: Yeah, but Nick is introverted (that's.. one way to put it, I guess :haha:)

- Did you do your own hair and makeup?

Gih: No (for hair). Yes (for makeup)

- Is it all entirely fake?

Gih: No, but TV is TV (👀)

Thanks for transcribing that!

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

She should have just said that he’s one of the most boring people in the world like Lindsay did. 💀 

:haha: I'm surprised she actually said that

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Another tiktok video from Gih!! I'm just catching up for all those I've missed :haha:

This is her short cover of happier than ever (by billie eilish) 

I mean- the tone?! it's so beautiful :wub: I'm glad Gih's doing these short covers. I know that school days are coming (Genesis, her sister actually has started her 10th grade already 😮), and that must've been stressful and hectic for her

I'm sure this was excellent! I wonder when Gihanna's gonna start at Howard 👀

• Like 2

On 7/23/2021 at 3:50 PM, QueenCami said:

Gihanna's now reached and surpassed 25K on ARUTW! She's at 26161 now, and 16686 on Reflection! 

I actually didn't really think before about the sheer number of streams that is! For reference:

26161 streams = 68454 minutes = 1140 hours = 47 straight days of streams—and that's just on ARUTW!

Let's keep streaming and get these numbers even higher!

Now Gihanna has reached 30K streams on ARUTW, and she's almost at 20K on Reflection!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Now Gihanna has reached 30K streams on ARUTW, and she's almost at 20K on Reflection!

YES! Deserved omg :wub: I'm still listening to that beautiful studios !

and I can't repost it here atm (probably tomorrow), but Gih has a new post. It looks like she was in a studio or something? 👀

• Like 1