🌸 Gihanna Zoë Fan Thread 🌸

sydneysam

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

And you of course! You've got the most posts on here (408)!

I believe that we have the longest fan thread of any s20 contestant on here. I'm not sure about all contestants, but the longest one that comes to mind is Chevel's, which we have beaten out (they have 53 pages). Danielle's is at 39. Todd's at 41. Corey's at 32. Carolina's at 40 (we gotta get on that ASAP :haha:). Cami's 42.

I've looked at all the active fan threads (ones that are on the first two pages), so maybe we do have the longest fan thread of all The Voice contestants 👀 🤩

😳

achievement 😂 it's just really fun to interact in this thread 🤩

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

achievement 😂 it's just really fun to interact in this thread 🤩

Definitely! It's great chatting with y'all on here and it definitely doesn't hurt that Gihanna posts covers/pictures often! I really gotta find a way to access TikTok cause I can tell there's a wealth of covers on there!

On that note, I really hope one of Gihanna's videos go viral 👀 They probably reward consistent posters and IIRC she posts relatively often and of course the talent is there in abundance, so the hope is (hopefully :haha:) not too far out of reach 👀

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Definitely! It's great chatting with y'all on here and it definitely doesn't hurt that Gihanna posts covers/pictures often! I really gotta find a way to access TikTok cause I can tell there's a wealth of covers on there!

On that note, I really hope one of Gihanna's videos go viral 👀 They probably reward consistent posters and IIRC she posts relatively often and of course the talent is there in abundance, so the hope is (hopefully :haha:) not too far out of reach 👀

Speaking of Tiktok, I'll post later here the gems I found on her tiktok account

HOPING SO 🤞🏻 manifesting that one

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, QueenCami said:

I believe that we have the longest fan thread of any s20 contestant on here. I'm not sure about all contestants, but the longest one that comes to mind is Chevel's, which we have beaten out (they have 53 pages). Danielle's is at 39. Todd's at 41. Corey's at 32. Carolina's at 40 (we gotta get on that ASAP :haha:). Cami's 42.

Keep in mind that some of those had even more pages before the crash. 😳

On 7/15/2021 at 1:22 PM, sydneysam said:

Speaking of Tiktok, I'll post later here the gems I found on her tiktok account

I swear I'll get to this-

it's not music-related/singing videos though but a couple of on-show related tiktok videos ;)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, sydneysam said:

I don't know if I already posted it here BUT I just found this now

Coolkids (Echosmith)

Apologies if I haven't had the chance that much to post here :( 

She’s definitely a cool kid in my book 😎 

• Like 3

On 7/13/2021 at 8:22 AM, QueenCami said:

This reminds me: Congrats to Gihanna on 15K streams on Reflection! She's super close to 25K on Always Remember Us This Way, so hopefully we'll get her there soon!

tnHP3YF.png

Gihanna's now reached and surpassed 25K on ARUTW! She's at 26161 now, and 16686 on Reflection! 

I actually didn't really think before about the sheer number of streams that is! For reference:

26161 streams = 68454 minutes = 1140 hours = 47 straight days of streams—and that's just on ARUTW!

Let's keep streaming and get these numbers even higher!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Gihanna's now reached and surpassed 25K on ARUTW! She's at 26161 now, and 16686 on Reflection! 

I actually didn't really think before about the sheer number of streams that is! For reference:

26161 streams = 68454 minutes = 1140 hours = 47 straight days of streams—and that's just on ARUTW!

Let's keep streaming and get these numbers even higher!

Omg 😳 deserved!! 

thank you for telling it here :)))

• Like 3

I'll edit the OP with my recent artworks for her, probably today or tomorrow :))) + I'll add Bk's GIFs and istersay's signature artworks with it !! (it will take a lot of time because of the number of pages that are already here :dead:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

I'll edit the OP with my recent artworks for her, probably today or tomorrow :))) + I'll add Bk's GIFs and istersay's signature artworks with it !! (it will take a lot of time because of the number of pages that are already here :dead:)

I'm excited to see the finished product!

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

20210727-000520.gif

Gih looking stunning as per usual! 🤩❤️

if anyone of you still hasn't followed Gih on her Spotify account, here's the link: https://open.spotify.com/user/gihannakelly332?si=yHstPHZFThSQr6fWOm0_VQ&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1

I think this is her personal Spotify account- and not the artist's one :)))

Here are the playlists on her account!

Personally love the last one, closely followed by the world stopped for a moment ❤️

• Thanks 2

gihannazoe-1627517769808-1.jpg

gihannazoe-1627517769808-0.jpg

Screenshot-2021-07-29-08-16-52-03.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR4fY4BhzRc/?utm_medium=copy_link

first of all, how is she so gorgeous?? what a beauty, she slays it every time!

then, I'm so happy that she took her time figuring things out. music industry is cutthroat, so her taking time for deciding on things that'll for surely impact her career is a very smart move. AND yay y'all I cannot wait to post more stuffs here, I was genuinely happy when I saw this post 🤩

p.s. that peace sign of Gih reminded me of the voice, I miss her on that stage 😩

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Screenshot-2021-07-29-10-26-57-37.jpg

Gih just posted a detailed plan of her Glitter In The Air performance 🤩

such an iconic of a performance !! love how detailed this really is 💘

I'm glad all the planning came to fruition and resulted in an amazing performance! 🙂 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Screenshot-2021-07-29-10-26-57-37.jpg

Gih just posted a detailed plan of her Glitter In The Air performance 🤩

such an iconic of a performance !! love how detailed this really is 💘

Oh wow, she clearly put a lot of attention into the small details. I think it's cool that she even planned the breaks in her voice!

• Like 3