Dana Monique Fan Thread

jayshon

QUEEN DANA👑 i am so excited to see your performance next week!! you are absolutely amazing and beyond talented. i truly believe that you can make it to the finale because you absolutely deserve to be there. i believe in you Dana!!💖💖

• Like 3

The only contestant my mom has consistently remembered this season has been Dana, meaning there’s at least one member of Minivan who does actually like her 😂

If Dana does a ballad next week, I was thinking originally a more slowed down classic, but then someone (I believe it may have been Daillon but don’t quote me on that y’all) suggested “Alone” by Heart and now that’s all I want to see Dana do - time to manifest this because she would kill it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

but then someone (I believe it may have been Daillon but don’t quote me on that y’all) suggested “Alone” by Heart and now that’s all I want to see Dana do - time to manifest this because she would kill it.

Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas
that was me lol

9 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

If Dana does a ballad next week, I was thinking originally a more slowed down classic, but then someone (I believe it may have been Daillon but don’t quote me on that y’all) suggested “Alone” by Heart and now that’s all I want to see Dana do - time to manifest this because she would kill it.

The one Jackie did? She would do so well with that! I think it could show a more emotional side to her, which could net her more votes; it seems that her powerful uptempos aren't getting enough votes for the PV, but showing a new side of her could! I've only heard the song on smoother voices in terms of texture (Sasha and Jackie), so I'm curious how it would sound on her more textured voice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Ngl if closes and gets a real powerful ballad, and amercia doesn’t give her the PV??? Then I would officially assume that they are deaf

Lol I think she’ll have to cry during her perfomance to get the PV

Dana, i’m so excited for your performance tomorrow!! if there is anyone who can pull off an upset and fight their way into the finale, it is you. you have been so incredible this season and are truly deserving of a spot in this finale. good luck this week Dana! i love you so much🥰💖👑

• Like 3

I love Dana's song choice tonight! I think minivan might like her since she wasn't "screaming". She sounded really fantastic and I loved the runs she did in studio. I think she would pull it off live even better and will get a 4 or 3 coach standing ovation with a lot of praises from the coaches so they will love it I'm sure. 

• Like 1

i think Dana did amazing tonight!! i loved her performance, and she sounded awesome as always! i really hope that she makes it to the finale, whether by PV or IS. she’s been so amazing this season, and i’m so proud of her. i love you so much Dana!!👑💖🥰

• Like 2

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Dana killed that! Her best performance to date for me honestly. She deserves the public vote based on her trio performance and solo performance. She proves she can do everything and I love how versatile she is. She proves she's not always about power and not a one trick pony. I felt that. Chills. I'll be staying up all night voting for her, Gihanna, Cam, Pia, and Victor until voting ends.