♫ ♪ Zae Romeo Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

11 hours ago, pauwis said:

what'd they say about coaches? 

That the "best vocalist" depends on your preferred genre. The great thing about The Voice is that each coach represents a different genre of music: Blake is country, John is R&B/soul, and Kelly and Nick are pop/pop-rock. Zae and Rachel mainly complimented John and Nick's singing voices but Zae said that he was impressed with Blake's voice when he sang "Jealous" in S18. They didn't talk about Kelly much but they both acknowledged that she's a vocal beast. 😅

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2

On 1/25/2021 at 8:28 PM, disney1024 said:

I was inspired by something I saw on Carolina Rial's fan thread (credit goes to @Bk1234) and thought that we should have something similar on Zae's fan thread. We know that some, if not all, of the contestants read their fan threads, so I thought it would be nice to create a nice, organized place with our song suggestions for Zae. I'll start it off ofc but please let me know what other songs Zae should sing during his time on The Voice! 😊

image.png.e2213a3c026b95da0ef5cec6f0fc0e3f.png

"Say Something" by A Great Big World

"Train Wreck" by James Arthur

"This Town" by Niall Horan

"Empty Space" by James Arthur

"When I Was Your Man" by Bruno Mars

"Not About Angels" by Birdy

"Story of My Life" by One Direction

For the live shows, I think Zae could do "Say Something" by A Great Big World. CammWess did an amazing rendition of that song in S18 and I think that song would also suit Zae's voice quite well. What do you guys think? 🤔

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

What if Zae sings some gospel music during the live shows? That would definitely attract Minivan votes. 🤔

This would be a great song for him to sing in the Live Playoffs imo. 🤔

Dang, Zae can really sustain a high note! I didn't expect that from him. 🤯

• Like 2

On 1/25/2021 at 8:28 PM, disney1024 said:

I was inspired by something I saw on Carolina Rial's fan thread (credit goes to @Bk1234) and thought that we should have something similar on Zae's fan thread. We know that some, if not all, of the contestants read their fan threads, so I thought it would be nice to create a nice, organized place with our song suggestions for Zae. I'll start it off ofc but please let me know what other songs Zae should sing during his time on The Voice! 😊

image.png.e2213a3c026b95da0ef5cec6f0fc0e3f.png

"Say Something" by A Great Big World

"Train Wreck" by James Arthur

"This Town" by Niall Horan

"Empty Space" by James Arthur

"When I Was Your Man" by Bruno Mars

"Story of My Life" by One Direction

"Not About Angels" by Birdy

"Jealous" by Labrinth

"Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen

"Raise a Hallelujah" by Bethel Music

I added some gospel songs to Zae's song recommendation list. That would be a great way for Zae to appeal to the main demographic of the show! 😊

• Thanks 1