The Voice App Teams - Strategies and Plans

QueenCami

10 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

EDIT: Also how do you hide content? I wanna put in my Top 3 but it's a spoiler so I wanna flag it as one but idk how

I’ve given up. It keeps turning into a spoiler tab... 

Edited by Bk1234

11 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

EDIT: Also how do you hide content? I wanna put in my Top 3 but it's a spoiler so I wanna flag it as one but idk how

[ spoiler ] hi there [ /spoiler ] 

REMOVE SPACES FROM THE BRACKETS AND WHAT IS INSIDE TO SHOW IT AS A SPOILER

Example:

Jim Ranger winner of S19 The Voice, sorry bro

Edited by David68

20 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

I am going to put spoilers as well just in case.

Reveal hidden contents

I want my Top 3 to be Payge, DeSz, and Tamara, if not Payge then John

These will probably my top people too

10 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Most of the time I don't have a strategy and just put in the artists that speak to me the most, I have been watching since S13 and won Season 13, 15 and 16 with Chloe, Chevel and Maelyn on my team (I think most ppl won Season 16 lol, who wouldn't have Maelyn on their team), I do already have my Top 3 for this season planned (Things could change in the playoffs tho), how do you guys strategize? I never rly had any strategy so ig I'm curious

[spoiler]insert your info here[/spoiler]

And my strategy is frontrunner on Blake, someone on Kelly, and then one other person as a potential frontrunner/dark horse.

9 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

I think it's around the playoffs but I'm not sure, I am pretty sure it's in November tho

From what I've read, the final cut-down date for this season is November 30th - you gotta get it locked down by the playoffs.

My top picks: 

Payge, Cami, and Taryn in a perfect world; realistically, it's probably going to end up being Payge, Jim, and Tamara/Desz (haven't decided which of them I want to put there yet). I'd love to keep Taryn in there but if she doesn't look like she's gonna win the 4-way KO, then I'm switching her out for Jim since he's the most likely PV candidate on Team Blake which should keep him safe for a while, and between the AA divas I just need some time to decide which I like better. Cami'd be my first choice over Tamara and Desz expect for the fact she's fighting an uphill battle on Team Kelly, but at least she's not on Team Legend anymore since that'd be a vertical climb over Tamara and John H. for front-runner status.

• Like 1

I'm planning to have four artists I know miss the live rounds as "fodder" so I can cut from 12 to 8 without losing any points from not having people I predicted would make the lives (but didn't) on my team. After that, it's a matter of picking a combo of my favorites who I want in the finale along with who I think will actually be there for my final three. I screwed up because I forgot to switch Todd in for my final three, but 2/3 of my team last season were in the finale so I'm fine with it.

You get more points if the winner's on your final team of three and more points for each day any artist is on your team. Luckily for me, I get to start farming some points early because all of the ones I plan to add on tonight will be in the lives, but had the lineup looked different (since you can't add people before their audition airs on NBC) this might not be the case.

Copy-pasted my post from the Blind Audition Ep. 1 thread - I figured this would be helpful for those people less familiar with the in-app team process.

• Thanks 2

Rate my team. I’m new to this, so expect errors. 😀 The bolded contestants are the ones that are not in the “Up for Removal” section. 

1. Cami Clune
  2. DeSz
  3. John Holiday
  4. Madeline Consoer
  5. Tamara Jade
  6. Taryn Papa
  7. Carter Rubin
  8. Worth the Wait
  9. Lain Roy
  10. Kelsie Watts
  11. Julia Cooper
  12. ???

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Rate my team. I’m new to this, so expect errors. 😀 The bolded contestants are the ones that are not in the “Up for Removal” section. 

Hide contents

1. Cami Clune
  2. DeSz
  3. John Holiday
  4. Madeline Consoer
  5. Tamara Jade
  6. Taryn Papa
  7. Carter Rubin
  8. Worth the Wait
  9. Lain Roy
  10. Kelsie Watts
  11. Julia Cooper
  12. ???

the only thing is Julia gets saved so she won’t be removed

I don't really play seriously but if you want to rack up point you need to keep your team full as soon as possible. So add everyone tonight they will accumulate point for you. you can replace them with your fav afterward. 

I believe altho I'm not sure the longer an artist is on your list the more point it accumulate. So use the spoiler to get long lasting artist on you team.

Open the app every day. 

Play all the game during the show. they add bonus point for game.

If you want to cheat change your timezone to play the game during the west coast broadcase after you watch all the question from the east coast broadcast. I don't know how the game will accumulate point if you play both east and west coast game but you'll know the answer to the question. I'm not so sure but I believe it's the same question on the east coast and west coast. 

From the app

IVclLGMl.png?1

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dany said:

I don't really play seriously but if you want to rack up point you need to keep your team full as soon as possible. So add everyone tonight they will accumulate point for you. you can replace them with your fav afterward. 

I believe altho I'm not sure the longer an artist is on your list the more point it accumulate. So use the spoiler to get long lasting artist on you team.

Open the app every day. 

Play all the game during the show. they add bonus point for game.

If you want to cheat change your timezone to play the game during the west coast broadcase after you watch all the question from the east coast broadcast. I don't know how the game will accumulate point if you play both east and west coast game but you'll know the answer to the question. I'm not so sure but I believe it's the same question on the east coast and west coast. 

From the app

IVclLGMl.png?1

Thank you!!

5 minutes ago, Dany said:

Good point, for the more competitive people on here this is what I'd do (I'm not that competitive so I may skip out on this personally).

• Like 1