TMS Week 3 Discussion Thread - The Group A Play Offs - Famous Masked Words

On 10/6/2020 at 1:07 AM, miss denise said:

I don't get why they're doing the playoffs of Groups A and B before we meet Group C. This show's format is so bizarre sometimes. :wacko:  But I'm still excited. :giggle: 

LMAO WAIT, I just got this...... uhhh why is this Group A playoffs instead of Group C? I am sooo confused. :dead: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

LMAO WAIT, I just got this...... uhhh why is this Group A playoffs instead of Group C? I am sooo confused. :dead: 

I believe it's because the World Series is going to affect the show airing like last year and they didn't want to potentially lose 2 weeks in the middle of important rounds, so they're saving group C for afterwards because people lost interest last time after the weeks off.

Catching up now with snippets on Twitter....

Popcorn has such a throwback voice, love her.

Giraffe should go home next, that was such a limp performance LOL. Everyone keeps guessing people from Hamilton for him but there's no way a Hamilton actor could be such a weak performer.

Sun is brilliant as per usual. If the popular guess for her is right, I'm really glad that artist is getting some much needed airtime again. She needs to sing her cover of Uninvited next!

Also, I just realized that her mask is an ironic reference to one of her more popular hits, real cheeky there TMS!

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

I believe it's because the World Series is going to affect the show airing like last year and they didn't want to potentially lose 2 weeks in the middle of important rounds, so they're saving group C for afterwards because people lost interest last time after the weeks off.

Ooh wow, I did not think about this. Interesting. Thanks for this info! :hug: 

Ooh and The Giraffe was my choice to go this episode, so I am pleased with the result. But ooooo wow at it being Brian Austin Green.And wow I had no idea he and Robin Thicke were childhood friends. 😮 Robin really should have gotten that. :haha: 

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oooooohhhhhh, veryyy interesting. 😮 I never would have guessed her! :dead: 

I know a lot about her

:haha: and that voice? Hard to not know it’s hers.

Sun = star = star search

blue heart = “blue”

Christmas candy cane = been in a few holiday hallmark movie 

Hidden Mickey Mouse = her Disneyland song 

thats just what comes at the top of my head but it’s definitely her voice that gave it away for me 

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

I know a lot about her :haha: and that voice? Hard to not know it’s hers.

Sun = star = star search

blue heart = “blue”

Christmas candy cane = been in a few holiday hallmark movie 

Hidden Mickey Mouse = her Disneyland song 

thats just what comes at the top of my head but it’s definitely her voice that gave it away for me 

Ah I feel I haven't properly listened to her voice in quite awhile, especially recently as she's gotten older. :haha: Some of these clues makes sense to me, especially the blue heart one. Now I want to listen to her "Cuz I Love You" performance again. :wub: 

Giraffe was the weakest, so I had no issue with him being eliminated. I will say I wouldn't have guessed who he actually turned out to be; I thought he was someone else.

The cut in the Group A finals will be brutal because the remaining three are all strong in their own right.

Finally, I have to say I wasn't a fan of Nicole's outfit. 😐

2 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Snow Owls are consistently good, female Snow Owl definitely took the lead this week.

Bye bye Giraffe! Let's see if my guess of Brian Austin Green is right!

well done lol