🎡 🎢 Sid Kingsley Fan Thread! 🎢 🎡

Teraginn

9 hours ago, Rvalenciacal said:

Β 

This could be a good option, "Fix you", maybe risky but who know's, a good version of this song can be very interesting in Sid.

Β 

I liked the flavor he gave to his cover of The Scientist, so that might actually work well too.

Β 

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

IT'S VOTING DAY!!!!

Β 

Hope all you American folks here are ready to vote for Sid! It's gonna be a challenge to get through this week, but whatever happens, I know Sid will put on a great show!Β 

Β 

Sid's up there with several others (Desz is the first that comes to mind, but others like Cami, Jim, and Payge are included) in terms of consistently solid vocals on the show. We'll see how things play out, but as long as Sid's song choice isn't a bigger bus than You Oughta Know I think he's got a shot.

So Sid apparently got Beyond by Leon Bridges. I can't listen to the studio because it's geolocked, but I think it's a perfect song choice for his artistry. Do I think it's a good choice to get votes? Not really, especially since his competition pretty much got songs that appeal to the key demographic a lot more. I guess TPTB made their choice. Whatever, he's gonna nail that song either way! Vote for Sid anyway!

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I have no doubt Sid will kill his song, but heΒ΄s clearly not in a position to get PV. IΒ΄m really hoping he gets the Wildcard though.

Β 

The best scenario for him right now would be for WTW to get PV and have Blake pick him as a CS somehow, IMO. I have no faith in the voters voting for Sid in the WC. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Β 

I guess this is why Sid was trying to get people to NOT vote for Ian on social media all week. We stan a forward thinker! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha 2

Found a way to get the song without using an unblocker OR a VPN!

Β 

Anyway, the studio is GORGEOUS. Sid's voice is just meant to be recorded in a studio. I love the twist he did to the song. If that doesn't get him to at least third place on his team, I don't know what will.

Β 

If he wants to get more votes for that song, he definitely needs to dedicate it to his fiancee. His only problem so far in the competition is that he doesn't have a backstory that the audience could latch on to. That is his best in towards that PV without it coming off as pandering.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1

I just heard the original of the song Sid will be singing he could also nail it yes I hope he sings it to his wife is there an audience tonight there performing on stage of there is a audience  they maybe they can show Sid wife crying 😒 in the audience after his performance or during his performance 

Edited by jamescasaki
  • Like 1

A random observation, but as someone who has collected a veritable library of Voice recordings over the years, I'm glad Sid decided to cover a fresh and unique song choice that will surely stand out on my Voice playlist. It is really a great recording, I hope everyone gets a chance to listen to it. You can DM me if you're having trouble seeing it because of georestrictions.

• Like 1