๐ŸŽต ๐ŸŽถ Sid Kingsley Fan Thread! ๐ŸŽถ ๐ŸŽต

Teraginn

3 hours ago, Teraginn said:

ย 

Do we have a timeframe for the leak? I always forget about these things.

Usually itโ€™s sometime after noon EST here in the Statesย (havenโ€™t been tracking the exact times this season), but we should know by ~5 PM EST at the latest. No idea what that translates to outside of the US though.

16 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Usually itโ€™s sometime after noon EST here in the Statesย (havenโ€™t been tracking the exact times this season), but we should know by ~5 PM EST at the latest. No idea what that translates to outside of the US though.

ย 

Thanks. Right now it's an hour to midnight in my timezone so I'm probably going to be asleep by the time the leak surfaces. ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช

5 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Every single person was wrong about who the leak would be - but at least we know there's a 90% chance Sid's gonna be Monday.

ย 

(I'd go higher but considering TPTB has thrown some real curveballs this season I'm gonna leave some room for skepticism)

I'm pretty sure its a 100% chance he'll be on Monday. He got a double steal after all.

• Like 1

ย ย Quoting myself from the spoiler thread:

8 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

OK, now I got my initial reaction of the KO out of the way, gonna give props to Jim, that was a great performance. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets more support from Team Minivan after that. But I refuse to accept defeat, I hope Sid gets a Landslide moment and somehow convince Blake to take him all the way.

I will point out that Blake did stood up for Sid in his KO and not for Jim/Ben, and based on him calling back to his conversation with Sid and his mother in the recent YouTube promo, he seems very excited for Sid to go far on the show. That's gotta count for something, right?ย 

ย 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Sid was attacking those keys in the promo! Really excited to see his performance.

ย 

That will definitely make him very memorable to the audience. Can't Monday come fast enough???

ย 

And BTW, Sid was also rehearsing with a Wurlitzer piano with the band during one of his stories. Maybe we'll see that on the playoffs as well? I'm getting allย tingly just thinking about it!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AmyNicole said:

Commented on his most recent instagram post?

But.... People don't know he made playoffs yet? I guess its fine people can read it as an "if" situation.

ย 

Edited by FloorWax