Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

11 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I mean......did she ever say Janelle's name in that interview? She just said she wants to win and be the Queen of BB which I'm sure everyone who does an All-Stars wants to do.

We all know who she means. :giggle:She even admitted on the live-feeds that she knows Janelle is the Queen of Big Brother. I still love Dani, but she gunning for her for a reason.

9 hours ago, Erestor said:

Can we just have Britney enter the house after the next eviction, please? :wub:

Britney for Battle Back. Danielle Reyes, Britney Haynes, Rachel Reilly and Will Kirby competing for a chance to play the game. Let's do it, BB. ❤️ If they want six add Donny Thompson and Vanessa Rousso. :dead:

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Britney for Battle Back. Danielle Reyes, Britney Haynes, Rachel Reilly and Will Kirby competing for a chance to play the game. Let's do it, BB. ❤️ If they want six add Donny Thompson and Vanessa Rousso. :dead:

I would have added Dan Gheesling but f*ck that pre-gaming stuff he did with Derrick Levasseur. I'll never add Derrick my legends list. Play the game again with no sheep and I'll change my mind.

Lol Franzel is not going up :dead:. People are getting their hopes up way too high. Memphis is with his six (even though they all hate him).

Veto won't get used and Nicole A will go home (unless the house blows up, which is possible, this main alliance is getting really shaky).

Edited by Alex95

Nicole A back to being terrible at reading the house. Just like when she evicted Tommy over Holly.  At this point she can go, if that’s who she wants to target.

Edited by Erestor

16 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

But Rachel is mega pregnant right now. :dead: 

1 hour ago, Erestor said:

Nicole A back to being terrible at reading the house. Just like when she evicted Tommy over Holly.  At this point she can go, if that’s who she wants to target.

She's being a mess now. :dead: Totally fine with her going if she plans on targeting Janelle and Kaysar.