The Ultimate American Idol Redux (SEASONS 10-12 RESULTS POSTED!)

Bk1234

Performing next is a contestant who used to sell soda on a beach near their home... 

Aaron Kelly

Song: Here Comes Goodbye (Rascal Flatts)

Voting Details: Aaron’s PM voting number is 911. Remember, you can vote 10 times per contestant using this method. (Other voting methods are detailed in the main post.)

Judges’ Comments

JC: I really like your voice. I think you have so much potential. I think you did a decent job with this performance and I quite enjoyed it. It was not perfect though, you need to tighten up your vocals as there were definitely a few iffy moments. But when you hit the notes, you really soared and I enjoyed it thoroughly. You are such a cutie with an adorable baby face, I'm rooting for you to go through!

A-Kid: There were couple of pitchy moments but I appreciate the song choice, love that song. But I don't think this was the right song for you though, I can hear visible limitations in your voice, you could've been more creative using it by picking a different song.

thevoiceisthetop: This was a nice performance and I love how you took risks and hit some good notes, so congrats on making top 4.

Bk1234: You have a nice country voice Aaron, but this performance was very shaky, especially at the beginning, and your soothing voice couldn’t distract me from that. I will commend you for hitting some pretty hard notes in there though. If you make it to the next round, I would really polish up your vocals, since as shown by this performance, your voice just isn’t enough. 

Edited by Bk1234

Closing the show is a contestant who played football at the University of Central Florida... 

Michael Lynche

Song: It's a Man's Man's Man's World (James Brown)

Voting Details: If you want to vote for Michael, send me a PM with the number 912. Remember, you can vote 10 times per contestant using this method, but please keep it to one conversation!

Judges’ Comments

JC: Michael, that was a great performance, I was very proud and impressed. You have such a beautiful R&B voice, I was definitely into this performance. Congrats on ending the show on a high note.

A-Kid: I've heard better and bigger performances, but still this was a good performance, I super love how you turned it gospel-ish yet soulful. What a powerhouse ending to this night.

thevoiceisthetop: This was a nice performance and keep doing what you’re doing because this was great.

Bk1234: Very nice job Michael! You added your own soulful twist to that song, and I absolutely loved it! You completely owned that stage and showed the whole room that you mean business. You are a powerful vocalist, and definitely have the chops to go far in this competition. If you make it to the next round, I would focus on the emotional side of you, that I know is in there. I think you have the potential to create some great emotional moments, if you pick the right songs. 

That Is The End of the Show!

How To Vote:

You Can Use As Many Methods As You Want!

Survey Heart Voting ♥️: Credit to @anonymouskid_35 for the idea. 

• You will "vote" by ranking the performances from worst to best. 
  • Each question will contain a performance and you will select a placement/point value for it. 
  • For example, if you thought Jim Verraros delivered the best performance, you would select the option "1st Place (10 pts.)"
  • There will also be a question asking for your IDF Account Display Name. You can only vote ONCE per IDF Account! 
  • Please do not give more than one performance the same point value or I will disregard all of your votes! 
  • Season 9 Survey Heart poll linkhttps://surveyheart.com/form/5f3e68c9201f5111590c7629(not currently open)

IDF Private Message (PM) Voting: 

• You can "vote" by shooting be a PM with the the contestant's number and the number of times you want to vote for that contestant. 
  • You can vote 10 times per contestant with this method. 
  • All contestant numbers will be revealed during the first show for their season. The number will be the same for the entire competition! 
  • Please keep all of your votes in one private conversation with me! 
  • For example, if you wanted to vote for Kelly Clarkson 10 times, you would PM @Bk1234 "110 (x10)."
  • PM Voting Is Currently Open for Season 8Season 9 PM Voting will open at 9pm EST. 

Google Forms Voting: 

• You can vote for all your favorites on a Google Form. 
  • You will have to give your IDF Account Display Name. 
  • You can vote using a total of five Google accounts. 
  • I will disregard all of your votes (on all Google accounts) if you use more than five Google accounts. 
  • Season 8 Google Forms poll linkhttps://forms.gle/43Wk3WCvoR6kZYh89 (not currently open)

ALL SEASON 8 VOTING WILL CLOSE AT 9:00 PM EST (Please view main post for links!)

ALL SEASON 9 VOTING WILL OPEN AT 9:00 PM EST

@JC @anonymouskid_35 @thevoiceisthetop @IAN27TAY @Crisis @kenboy123 @randomgirl @taylorkat @Leekleekington @DorisAnn @SwimmerStud87

Season 8 Voting is Now CLOSED!

Season 9 Voting is Now OPEN!

Survey Heart Poll Linkhttps://surveyheart.com/form/5f3e68c9201f5111590c7629

Google Forms Linkhttps://forms.gle/5jn9B6bH83XGtsRK7

PM Voting Is OPEN

Contestant Numbers:

Didi Benami- 901

Andrew Garcia- 902

Paige Miles- 903

Siobhan Magnus- 904

Lee DeWyze- 905

Lacey Brown- 906

Crystal Bowersox- 907

Tim Urban- 908

Katie Stevens- 909

Casey James- 910

Aaron Kelly- 911

Michael Lynche- 912

All Season 9 Voting Will Close TOMORROW at 9pm EST!

@JC @anonymouskid_35 @thevoiceisthetop @IAN27TAY @Crisis @kenboy123 @randomgirl @taylorkat @Leekleekington @DorisAnn @SwimmerStud87

Voted for Season 9! The google voting links take forever because I have to sign into too many accounts so I'll just hope my faves make it through with the rest of my votes :giggle:

• Thanks 1

Seasons 7-9 RESULTS Show ANNOUNCEMENT

The first results show will begin on Saturday, August 22, at 4pm EST. 

Details

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1