Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round Announcement)

FrogLenzen

I mean, I'm saving Grown Woman produced by my all time musical hero Timbaland. I'm 90% sure on the rest. I'm torn because I want to advance album tracks I like but I don't want us to miss out on the monster hits that deserve to advance too.

6 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

This is the most important question of my entire life: is Video Phone the version with Lady Gaga?

Both versions of the song will be considered as one I guess? I should have thought about that. LOL.

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

NOTE: All selected choices will be bolded on the front page for reference. Just to make it easy.

You should probably underline the album titles too, then. Because right now it looks like B'Day, 4, Lemonade, etc. are also songs that have been advanced. :haha: 

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

I'm 90% sure on the rest. I'm torn because I want to advance album tracks I like but I don't want us to miss out on the monster hits that deserve to advance too.

Would you like a list of the Beyoncé videos that Jasmine Harper has been in to make it easier?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I mean, I'm saving Grown Woman produced by my all time musical hero Timbaland. I'm 90% sure on the rest. I'm torn because I want to advance album tracks I like but I don't want us to miss out on the monster hits that deserve to advance too.

Grown Woman 🤎

40 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Grown Woman. :wub: 

And yeah sameee to me at album tracks and singles. I feel this is a round where I need to push for album tracks more than ever but I don't want my fave singles to miss out.

33 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

b1a3540e58b9c4c1f8eec73b71a29eb1.gif

Crazy In Love

Irreplaceable

Halo

Broken-Hearted Girl

Love On Top

Perfect choices Steven! :clap: 

30 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

End of Time

Video Phone

Baby Boy

Get Me Bodied

Fantastic choices - 3 of my all-time faves in there. :wub:  

And "End of Time" was the song I was referring to from 4. LOVE that song so much. :wub: 

• Like 1