Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

7 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Says the person who thinks Before He Cheats is one of her worst songs?

tenor.gif?itemid=17408607

That would be because it is, well singles anyway. Only the non Carrie fans love it because they haven’t heard anything else from her. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

That would be because it is, well singles anyway. Only the non Carrie fans love it because they haven’t heard anything else from her. 

You think “Before He Cheats” is her worst single? What about “Mama’s Song” and “Inside Your Heaven?” :stealth:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

What do I qualify as if I also think BHC is overrated? :unsure: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ~Tom~ said:

This boy right here......

35 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

What do I qualify as as I’m a fan but also love BHC? :haha:

Lmaooo same. :lmao: 

13 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

I don’t know about Victoria but I know you don’t listen to albums, therefore you are not a true fan. 😬

😐 

I mean I'm not a stan and never claimed to be and I don't know every song of hers but i've always been a fan of Carrie's for years. :claybleh:  I was moreso referring to you calling BHC one of her worst singles all of which I do know. 😛 

11 minutes ago, #jeah said:

You can be a fan of an artist without listening to every song on every album they put out 😬

Exactly. :yes:

20 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I didn’t know you were a Carrie fan too. 😃

I was a big fan of her first three or four albums and then kind of stopped listening to her when my music taste got weirder, lol but I’m excited to check out her later stuff!

14 minutes ago, #jeah said:

I was a big fan of her first three or four albums and then kind of stopped listening to her when my music taste got weirder, lol but I’m excited to check out her later stuff!

Storyteller is an amazing album.  Probably my favorite. She has some really unique tracks on Cry Pretty.  

• Like 1