The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1

sydneysam

Closing out the night is an over that found herself in the Bottom 2 of this category last week. She took on a Beyoncé hit last week, and impressed the mentors and viewers. However, after stronger performances from her co-over 25's, she was placed into the Bottom 2 along with Joshua Ledet. She then sang a Colton Dixon song, and impressed the mentors, winning them over, and taking the final spot into this final round of playoffs.

4. Angie Miller
     - Song: The One That Got Away (Katy Perry)

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 1

MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* Oh my god, this performance is so emotional. You just showed us how powerful your voice can be even though you just performed it raw, you know what darling out of all the over 25's performed tonight, you are the most unique one. No belting and no screaming, just some beautiful voice of yours, and you are telling a story through this performance. *sighs* I'm afraid that IDF will maybe not vote for you, but no matter what happened you stole the heart of the many of the IDF users. 

QueenMae: Angie to come back after last performances and how lackluster I would say they were, you really brought a solid vocal this time! I felt the emotions, I heard the drive to continue to sing your heart out and that's why we love you. You don't give up, I will have to say that I'm not sure this was the ticket to the Final 3, Angie its gonna be tough I have to say. But you have shown us who you are as an artist and the voters will hear that when determining their decision. Good luck Angie, I wish the best! 

A-Kid: *standing ovation and cries* Angie, that song means a lot to me, especially that performance. Not to be in a pity party or whatever, but I recently lost my boyfriend due to his illness, that keeps getting worse, last month. And honestly? It still sucks that I lost him that way, I really loved him so much, and was planning a future with him. That performance just touched my heart so much, I am literally a mess right now, I know that he is happy up there, and yeah, it is time for me to be strong. That song and performance was literally like our love story. I love the fact that you did not needed such high notes for this performance, you are just so different tonight among all, and for me, you really stood out, as americanvoice said. I cannot be biased as I am a mentor/game master of this show, but no one had touched my heart like you did tonight, I am just so proud of you, and thanks for making me cry! lmao. You are one of a kind, Angie. Thank you so much for this performance.

americanvoice: *standing ovation and cries* Angie, that was such a heart-wrenching performance, hearing you with such power and emotion at the same time is just stunning. The thing about you is you're not trying to be what the other artists in this category is, you are you. This is honestly my favorite performance from you in the lives, after all the huge and belting songs from the other overs, I felt like I needed to hear something DIFFERENT, and you just pulled it through! However, I think, with Kym, you're honestly one of the most inconsistent, but you already know who you are as an artist, it's just sometimes you don't stand out, but for me, you stand out tonight. This is the first time I am doing this, 'cause I feel like IDF won't pay much attention to you because this is NOT A BIG SONG, but yeah, please consider something different, what you did was more than enough to move forward.

jarmon: *standing ovation crying and claps* This was such an intimate performance and it focused on your vocals perfectly. I love when you do these more meaningful songs because your ability to connect to songs is what makes you stand out. This performance was just so stunning and that gorgeous tone gets me every time. Amazing job tonight Angie!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

picsart-07-05-08-44-37367.jpg

!! VOTING LINE IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN !!

This series' voting will be different. You can only vote ONCE PER IDF ACCOUNT. But, you can vote using up to 3 LEGIT E-MAILS (if you have 3). So it means, if you have 3 E-MAILS and an IDF ACCOUNT, you can have a total of 4 VOTES

How will you vote? Simply click the link BELOW. Then, in the link, you'll see the name of each artists per number. In each name, you'll see a drop-down list with 4 points up until 1 point. You'll have to rank the artists based on their performances tonight. You can only give ONE ARTIST a 4 POINTS, ONE with 3 POINTS, so on, and so forth. Voting lines will CLOSE at 7:30 PM EST.

WARNING! If you gave 2 or more artists the same points, I will disregard your votes, so make sure to give one artist only one.

For a recap of tonight's show, here it is:

1. Kymberli Joye
     - Song: You Don't Own Me (Lesley Gore)

2. Ali Caldwell
     - Song: My All (Mariah Carey)

3. Amanda Brown
     - Song: Here I Go Again (Whitesnake)

4. Angie Miller
     - Song: The One That Got Away (Katy Perry)

• Like 2

After a pretty good night I am back with my opinions... 😅

Kymberli Joye- I usually give Kymberli a hard time with my critiques, but this time I actually enjoyed her performance! 😄 I really loved that Kymberli showed attitude and that the vocals were still on point. 👍 Though as one of the judges mentioned, Kymberli has been inconsistent, and I don’t think this was enough to keep her safe... 😕

Ali Caldwell- Ali is the Aydan Calafiore of the Overs. She remains consistent, and usually goes above and beyond every week! 😁 This was another spectacular performance that is more than enough to get into the final three. 🙂

Amanda Brown- Amanda really shot herself in the foot with this one... 😕 The performance was very shouty. 😒 Amanda’s only hope of surviving this is that the voters will look back on her previous performances. 

Angie Miller- After being in the bottom 2 last week, Angie delivers with a BEAUTIFUL performance. One of the judges made a wonderful point. Don’t just vote for the belters, vote for those that deliver the emotions, which Angie did perfectly. 👌 I think Angie saved herself with this one! 😀

• Thanks 1

Didn’t we already have a girls category? :giggle: 

Voted for these women, not surprised by all women overs, thank God for the boys category for some male action

sexy magic mike GIF

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, JC said:

Didn’t we already have a girls category? :giggle: 

Voted for these women, not surprised by all women overs, thank God for the boys category for some male action

sexy magic mike GIF

Well...the real shows is always male centered or at least males have the advantage anyways...have to make up for it somewhere, plus the male Overs weren't all that interesting...

Edited by kenboy123
  • Like 1

picsart-07-06-07-37-31.jpg

!! VOTING LINE FOR OVER 25's IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED !! 

Tune in at 8:30 PM EST as we finally reveal the Final 3 from each category, that'll be competing against each other in the Live Shows.

picsart-07-25-08-20-43.jpg

Hi and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1!

Last night, we've witnessed as the Final 4 of The Over 25's closed out the Final Round of the Live Playoffs. After a set of strong performances last week, which impressed both the viewers and mentors, they yet provided strong performances this week. Each giving it their all to have a spot in the Final 3 of their categories. They had huge performances last night and ended with an emotional performance from one of the overs that captured the hearts of the mentors. But, only 2 will be automatically safe tonight, and the other two will have to fight it out in the Sing-Offs.

Tonight, after 3 weeks full of performances, from the Final 6 from each category, we are now down to 4, and tonight, it will be the Final 3. After a 5 night-long of performances from each category, it is now time for us to know on who made it to the next stage of competition, the Live Shows, where all Final 3 will compete against each other for the chance of being the first winner ever of The Voice: Idol Factor. Only 3 will be making it forward, and it will be yet another night full of surprises. Tune in at the end of the show, as we will also reveal the 2ND TWIST for this show!

Again, in case of a DEADLOCK, the artist with the lowest votes in their category on this round, will be ELIMINATED.

Let us first welcome the Final 4 from each category and their respective stunning mentors!

picsart-07-10-06-37-11.png

Kennedy Holmes
Evvie McKinney
Jamie Miller
Zhavia

picsart-07-10-06-42-35.png

Jessica Sanchez
Koryn Hawthorne
Addison Agen
MaKenzie Thomas

picsart-07-10-06-44-36.png

Mo Adeniran
Sheldon Riley
Aydan Calafiore
Noah Mac

picsart-07-10-06-48-25.png

Fifth Harmony
Alex & Sierra
Stereo Kicks
4th Impact

picsart-07-10-06-47-03.png

Ali Caldwell
Kymberli Joye
Angie Miller
Amanda Brown

• Thanks 2

First category's finalists to know their fate is the

Final 4 of the category that @americanvoice38 mentors, The Underdogs. They each had good to strong performances for this round, each giving their own different flavor to their performance, showing different types of performances for this round. They also were praised for the bold song choices this week, and even some of them delivered their best performances yet.

For a recap of the Monday Night show, please click the link BELOW:

Without any hindrances more, we will now reveal on who was saved automatically by the viewers, and who will have to perform in the Sing-Offs among the Final 4 Underdogs for the very last time. Again, the mentors will be the one to decide on who stays and who goes in the sing-offs.

In no particular order, you are now safe, and had one of the 2 highest votes for your category this week...

images-31.jpg

Kennedy Holmes!

You are now also part of the Final 3 for this category and will be joining Kennedy to represent your category...

images-33.jpg

Jamie Miller!

• Like 2

picsart-07-10-07-04-06.jpg

Two of the Final 3 for the underdogs, who got the highest votes this week, were already revealed. Now, it is down to Evvie and Zhavia to fight it out for the final spot in the Final 3 of this category that'll be moving to the Live Shows.

1. Zhavia
    - Song: 17 (Zhavia)

2. Evvie McKinney
     - Song: Because You Loved Me (Celine Dion)

NVM this post, lmao something went wrong.

QueenMae saves Evvie McKinney

A-Kid saves Evvie McKinney [/color]

jarmon
- Firstly, I am surprised this was the bottom 2. I thought you both delivered amazing performances but anyways. For this Sing-Off, it's a close call because Zhavia, you have your own artistry and you are a true artist and have delivered some fantastic performances and this sing-off was a little step back but you have been very consistent before this. Evvie, you have had your up and downs and this Sing-Off was just so stunning and beautiful, you really captured the essence of the song.

I am so conflicted on who to save, bur after a lot of thought, I've made up my mind.

With a vote of 3-1, the artist that is saved by the mentor and will be moving forward is..

jarmon saves Zhavia

images-30.jpg

EVVIE MCKINNEY!

Commiserations
Zhavia, but your time in this show ends here. Keep believing in yourself, and keep making music, we are keen to hear more original music from you!

MENTORS COMMENTARIES AND DECISIONS

IAN27TAY
- Oh my god, first of all, you really never know what will happen, I'm not expecting that both of you will be in the bottom two but urgh, Zhavia I really love the uniqueness of your voice, you really stood out in your category. However, I felt that this performance was a little bit off, but O love that you did an acapella, though. Evvie, wow darling, a lot of singer already sang this song, but only a few can do it perfectly and you're one of them. 

Urgh, I'm really having a hard time picking who is the winner, I think I will just go to who I think gave more tonight.

IAN27TAY saves Evvie McKinney 

QueenMae
- Well girls, I just want to say how far you have come and have proven to everyone here, including myself, why you deserve to be called a true artist and vocalist. Zhavia your unique tone and cool voice is just appealing. Evvie your agile acrobatics are stellar, I will say Zhavia this wasn't the right song, but you have pushed through and really made it your own. Evvie you took this beautiful song and spun it around to make it true to yourself. 

I have to give my vote to the person who has grown far beyond their limits that have shown that they can handle this competition, that they have what it takes.

QueenMae saves Evvie McKinney

A-Kid
- *standing ovation* This is both a really good performances from the both of you, Evvie, I will be honest, I was shocked to see you in the bottom, after your performance this week. Zhavia, I think this is kinda better than your past performance? My only problem with you is I wanna see you give more, and put up more fight, but your edge in you, is your tone, which only some have, your performance tonight was kind of a safe one for me. Evvie, darling, what a perfprmance! I felt the emotions of the song so much, it made me actually emotional, UH-GAIN lmao. But, my problem with you is sometimes you tend to overdo your performances.

I felt like one is ready for the music industry, the other is ready for this show. I am going to pick the artist who I think can step it up even more.

A-Kid saves Evvie McKinney

jarmon
- Firstly, I am surprised this was the bottom 2. I thought you both delivered amazing performances but anyways. For this Sing-Off, it's a close call because Zhavia, you have your own artistry and you are a true artist and have delivered some fantastic performances and this sing-off was a little step back but you have been very consistent before this. Evvie, you have had your up and downs and this Sing-Off was just so stunning and beautiful, you really captured the essence of the song.

I am really conflicted on who to save, but after thinking about many thought, I've made up my mind.

jarmon saves Zhavia

With a vote of 3-1, the artist that is saved by the mentor and will be moving forward is..

images-30.jpg

EVVIE MCKINNEY!

Commiserations Zhavia, but your time in this show ends here. Keep believing in yourself, and keep making music, we are keen to hear more original music from you!

• Like 1

Next to know their fate is the

Final 4 of The Groups category, which is mentored by @IAN27TAY. This category started out weak then slowly regain their composure, until finally giving their best set of performances yet on this show this week. Each groups stepped it up, and even brought a huge and emotional performances, one group surprised the mentors as they finally took a ballad route and closed the show. In the end, only 3 will be moving forward for this category.

For a recap of the Tuesday Night show, please click the link BELOW:

• Thanks 1

Now, let us reveal and announce on who among the Final 4 Groups, the viewers voted much enough to be in the Live Shows. Only 2 will be automatically safe, the other 2 will have to perform once again tonight for the mentors' vote.

In no particular order, the first group saved by the IDF community, and was one of the groups that got the highest votes this week is..

images-15.jpg

Alex & Sierra!

Next group that is saved and escaped the Sing-Offs for tonight, and will be moving to the Live Shows is...

images-18.jpg

Fifth Harmony!

• Like 2

picsart-07-10-07-04-06.jpg

It is now revealed on who were automatically saved for the groups, and who will be competing. It is down to 4th Impact and Stereo Kicks to fight it out to notch the 3rd and final spot of this category.

1. Stereo Kicks
     - Song: Night Changes (One Direction)

2. 4th Impact
     - Song: Touch (Little Mix)

MENTORS COMMENTARIES AND DECISIONS

QueenMae
- This is really tough my friends, you both showcased songs that really represented your vocals. 4th Impact this was beautiful but also really impressive with the harmonies and the runs! Stereo Kicks, this really showed your connection to any song and while I felt it was safe, it was gorgeous as well.

Idk its tough it really is, but I have to go with what has did better and delivered more now, and really just try to send them through. I think this group did better in this sing-off.

QueenMae saves 4th Impact

americanvoice
- Both songs were so nostalgic to me, classic group song. 4th Impact, I felt like you're sometimes on and off to me when it comes to giving good performances, but you really did good tonight, it was such a beautiful and intimate performance. Stereo Kicks, boys, that's honestly one of my favorite songs from my favorite boy band lmao. I really think you are gaining your momentum on this show slowly. 

I have to save the group that I think is more ready for this show, and can honestly be a threat to anyone if they're given the right songs.

americanvoice saves 4th Impact

A-Kid
- Wow, you really kept it simple, the both of you. I love this jamming-like performance, but I kind of expected more fight type of a performance? Nevertheless, you both did good tonight. 4th Impact, I knew I made a mistake on giving you the song you sang on Tuesday night, but you really performed well tonight, those vocal calisthenics you did on the song was spot on. My problem with you is there's Fifth Harmony on this category who's more experienced than you, what will you do to separate yourself from them? Hmm. Stereo Kicks, this is such a classic song, however, I thought it was too safe for this crucial part of the competition, I feel like you're slowly building your way to the top, but the problem is, I feel like it is TOO slow, and it might be late to impress the viewers.

The group I will save is the one that I think gave a fight little more, and I really can see the determination on them.

A-Kid saves 4th Impact

jarmon
- WOW! Both groups really upped their game tonight and delivered some killer performances. This is actually a really close call because I love that 4th Impact changed it up and did a more fun song whilst performing the acoustic version and really paying attention to the lyrics. And on the other hand, Stereo Kicks just delivered their performance of the season! Like this was just an emotional and vulnerable side to your voice.

I have felt that one group was a little too late to redeem theirselves on this show, so I will have to save the other group.

jarmon saves 4th Impact

With a final vote of 4-0 from the mentors, the group that will be joining Fifth Harmony and Alex & Sierra to represent the groups is..

images-57.jpg

4TH IMPACT!

Commiserations Stereo Kicks, but your journey on this show ends tonight. Keep making your own music, as we can see a bright future ahead of you!

• Like 1

Third category's finalists to know their fate is the Final 4 of the category that @QueenMae16 mentors, The Girls. Each of the girls were praised this week for having such strong connections to the songs that they each performed. They were also praised because of their emotionally strong performances. One girl closed out the night with a huge diva performance, that left some of the mentors and viewers, stunned. But, only 3 will be moving forward on this category, final spot will be determined through Sing-Offs.

For a recap of the Wednesday Night show, please click the link BELOW:

Without further ado, let us now reveal the fate of each Final 4 Girls. Three will be moving forward, 2 from that will be automatically saved because they've got the highest votes this week, and the final spot will be determined via Sing-Offs.

In no particular order, the first girls saved by the public, and will be competing against the other categories in the Live Shows is...

images-42.jpg

MaKenzie Thomas!

Next artist saved and got one of the highest votes this week for this category, and will be one of the 3 to represent this category in the Live Shows is...

images-41.jpg

Jessica Sanchez!

• Like 1