Posted (edited)

Everybody, let us welcome the lovely

mentors for this series!

@IAN27TAY

@QueenMae16

@americanvoice38

@anonymouskid_35

@jarmon

Now, let's also welcome the Final 4 Boys that will be performing for tonight.

Aydan Calafiore
Mo Aderinan
Noah Mac
Sheldon Riley

Let the Live Playoffs Round 3/Final Round BEGIN!

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FINAL 6 OVER 25's Ali Caldwell Kymberli Joye Alisan Porter Angie Miller Amanda Brown Joshua Ledet   

I totally forgot Emblem3 was EVER in the competition....

The Effort tho !!! ❤️

Posted (edited)

The theme for the Live Playoffs Round 3/Final Round is...

picsart-07-19-08-03-22469.jpg

This theme will be encountered again at a certain round in the Live Shows. This theme basically tells that other mentors get to choose the songs for a certain category that is not theirs. @QueenMae16 chose the songs for the Final 4 Boys tonight.

Posted (edited)

Opening this Final 4 Boys performances tonight is an artist that had been one of the most versatile as some said in this category. He impressed both the viewers and mentors last week as he took on a popular Harry Styles hit, where he played a piano while performing at the same time. That move won him over the mentors, after they said many praises for this artist last week. That was proven right by the votes, as he had one of the highest, and was redeemed safe for that week.

1. Aydan Calafiore
     - Song: 100 Years (Five for Fighting)

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* Okay, first of all, what a way to start the show! This is my first time hearing this song, but I'm actually impressed on how you sang it. The head tone parts are so incredible, and I just love how this performance turns out so well. I gotta say there's no mistake in this performance, what I mean is, that this performance is flawless. I would love to buy your version of it on different music platforms, so goodluck, and you have a really high chance to make it to the top 3.

QueenMae: Son I just love how we found this ballad route for you and how much of your voice can be projected through the right song. I know this song is also important to connect to or else the vocalist and the audience can't feel anything to get into it. But Aydan you gave the connection 100% I'm so proud of you and your growth throughout this competition, weather Final 3 spot or not, you are a true artist. Good luck Aydan!

americanvoice:  *standing ovation* What a performance, Aydan! You never fail to show us new dimensions in your voice. I love that edge on your voice tonight, and as usual, you have an outstanding musicianship. Only few can play a piano and sing so good at the same time, and you're one of 'em. What I do love about your performance tonight is the freshness of the song choice, this is actually the first time I've heard this song, and man, it is good. You really just have that total package, with how good looking and how good your voice is? The music industry is waiting for you darling!

jarmon: *claps* What an unexpected song choice and it WORKED! You really know how to keep showing diversity and changing it up each week! This was a really good performance, I loved how you made emphasis on the lyrics and truly got the message of the song acrosss.

A-Kid: *standing ovation* I could not be more any prouder than you Aydan! I am so glad you are in my category, and you're one of my artists. Your artistry is just one of a kind, I really think this was a good song choice for you tonight, it showed a different side of your beautiful voice, that there is an edge to it after all! I really think you are growing more and more as an artist, blossoming to an artist that you really wanna be, and I am proud of it. I love how you played the piano tonight while singing in such a beautiful way, that is just stunning! You are really surpassing the limits every single time, I am proud of you Aydan!

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Next to perform is an artist that found himself on the Bottom 2 of this category last week. He performed a Leonard Coehen classic last week, and received mixed feedbacks from both the viewers and mentors. That resulted in him having one of the lowest votes in his category that week. He went head to head with Hunter Plake, where he sang an original of his that impressed some of the mentors, however he was putted into a deadlock, after receiving only 2 votes out of 4. He then was deemed safe after having higher votes of the viewers than Hunter on that week.

2. Mo Aderinan
     - Song: Far Away (Nickleback)

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* Oh my, your voice is really strong, I really love the rock type of voice you have. You performed this song too well that it sounds like it's pre recorded. In terms of vocal agility, you really have it, but there are some parts that I think you overdo the raspiness of your voice. But, overall, you really slayed this song, and I'm actually impressed that you can sing this type of song choices. So, let's see how IDF will vote for you.

QueenMae: Mo YES! First of all, great song choice to showcase your rasp and stellar emotion, you were set on this song when suggesting it to me so I'm glad I wasn't hesitant to give it a green light. But the cool tone you have and the near-perfect vocal, definitely had you coming back from last week's performances! This showcased yourself as an artist and how you would go into the music industry, you are ready Mo and you gave yourself a shot at that FInal 3, well done son!

americanvoice:  *standing ovation* Mo, you had been at the middle up down to the bottom these past few weeks, but I felt like you never removed yourself on my favorites, your voice is just so good, and so compelling. This song really suited your voice, and once again, this is actually the first time I've ever heard this song. I super love how you portrayed the message of the song, you really delivered it well. I also love how you managed to get in so much control tonight. I do hope so you will manage to escape the bottom this time? Let's see!

jarmon: *stands and claps* Finally MO! You have lived up to my expectations of you and I couldn't be more proud of you! This was a great song choice to show off your very distinctive voice and I loved this performance throughout. I do worry that you could still be on the chopping block due to the talent in the Boys!

A-Kid: *standing ovation* What a redeeming performance, Mo! I really felt like you can be an underdog on this category, you just can surprise us with a good performance. You might not have surpassed your pre-lives performances, I still believe that you have it in you. And you're proving it right by this performance, I really felt connected with your song tonight, it has so much emotions and rawness in it, and in your delivery of it. I really love the rasp in your voice, and that deep and dark compelling tone in you, it attracts me every single time you perform! I really feel like you have a good shot at making in the Final 3, let's see on how the IDF will vote! For now, good luck to you Mo!

Posted (edited)

Next up is an artist that redeemed himself last week after having such a weak performance on the first round of the playoffs. He sang a Celtic Woman big hit, that surprised the mentors by a lot, praising him for such surprising and bold song choice. Even the viewers were impressed enough, to which is why, he had been one of the 3 artists who had the highest votes and were deemed safe for that week, saving also himself for the Sing-Off of his category.

3. Noah Mac
     - Song: Closing Time (Semisonic)

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps*  Wow, Noah! I love this song choice of yours, a little bit of pop and rock, and it turns out to be great. It's actually my first time hearing this song too, but you make me wanna hear it more. But, you know what? When I first heard the instrumental part at the beginning, I thought you're gonna sing All Star HAHAHA. Your voice actually have a huge range, and I know you can do more on what you did in this performance. Overall, you are a top 3 quality, and I hope IDF will vote for you. 

QueenMae: Noah I loved this for you, the cool tone and deep-rich vocal you have is just captivating! You are a rare talent indeed, You make everything your own and just know who you want to be as an artist. Song choice was amazing too, love it and how it can help you shine in your own way! I just have to say, good luck in the votes, you have a shot, and keep slaying!

americanvoice:  *standing ovation* Noah! What a performance, that was so fun! I love your song choice tonight, that song was one of the songs that I listen to the most, and is in my playlist. That song really suited your voice so much, it has so much depth in it. What I love about your voice is the rawness in it, the way how you use it, and how you control it. It was such a rocking performance from you, but I was looking for more fight though? Not only from you, but for SOME of the boys tonight. Still, this was such a fun and spectacular performance!

jarmon: *STANDING OVATION AND CLAPS* So I love this song sm and did it JUSTICE! I loved the whole rock-ish vibes in this performance, it really had me swaying and moving along to your performance! You are just such a dynamic performer and this was just that, a dynamic performance that completely DELIVERED! One of the best performances of the night for me!

A-Kid: *standing ovation* That is such a really good performance Noah! After your surprisingly stellar performance last week, I am glad that you are back in your element tonight. This song really suited well your voice, I could not have asked for a better song choice for you, thanks QueenMae! This song means a lot to me, and you really did justice to the song. What I love about you is how you came back from a weak start in this show, and just blossomed into this fully grown man singing with such passion and maturity. Whatever happens, I do know one thing's for sure, everybody needs to hear more music from you, may it be outside or in this show, you talent deserves to be heard! Good luck my man!

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Closing out the night is an artist that had been a favorite in this category even since the Live rounds started, he started so strong in this Playoffs, making him one of the frontrunners. He then took in an emotional ballad song route last week after singing a stripped version of a hit song by Cher, that move impressed the mentors a lot, especially the viewers. His impression on the viewers eventually resulted on him being one of the highest vote-getters once again in this category, saving himself to move forward on this last round of the Playoffs.

4. Sheldon Riley
     - Song: I Surrender (Celine Dion)

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* Well, of course, a Celine Dion song that you really slayed. You chose a tough song, and you performed it really good. Okay Sheldon, you just showed us on how it is like to make it to the top 3 through your performance. Your performance was like magic, and you have great control of your voice, and that is actually rare for boys. I know you can sing any diva song, and can slay it. Overall, I'm just happy that all of the song choices given to you is great, and congrats!

QueenMae: Sheldon why are you out here bringing justice to Celine child I just. But Sheldon, the power, the dynamics, the energy was AMAZING! Seriously hun like you are just a powerful, but precise singer, you have such control that makes us shook lol. I really don't have much to say, but that if you aren't in the Final 3, then you are so ready for the industry cause you are a star! Good luck Sheldon!

americanvoice:  *standing ovation* Now, this is the fight I am waiting for! Sheldon, darling, I could not just take my eyes off of you every single time you perform, you just bring us new flavors every time you perform. I would not expect for you to sing such big song from Celine, but you definitely stepped it up tonight! I felt the message of the song, your voice has that deep compelling tone to it, that attracts me the most. I really am a fan of yours, you did more than enough to be in the Live Shows, I hope I am right! Goodluck Sheldon!

jarmon: *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES* OKAY YOU LIL DIVA SHELDON! YOU BETTA COME THRU WITH THOSE SLAYAGE VOCALS! This was such an intimate performance and you enunciated every word so perfectly that I was holding onto each and every word you sang! Truly a fantastic job tonight, I am completely in awe of this performance and I just have one thing else to do *bows down* LEGEND!

A-Kid: *standing ovation* When I first saw this song for you, I thought it was too big for you, but you proved me wrong! You slayed us once again through your performance, you betta sing Sheldon! It was honestly refreshing to hear a guy singing this song, I just felt like this song was done to death by many girl singers, and I felt like they're doing the same over and over again. But, you, you just incorporated that dark and deep compelling tone of yours to the song, it had so much layers and depth to it, which is stunning! You just can do it all, do you? After Cher last week, you did Celine tonight, what else more can you give?! That's crazy! lmao. I am just excited to hear more from you, I still don't know how the IDF will vote, but you really deserve to move forward.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
picsart-07-05-08-44-37367.jpg

!! VOTING LINE IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN !!

This series' voting will be different. You can only vote ONCE PER IDF ACCOUNT. But, you can vote using up to 3 LEGIT E-MAILS (if you have 3). So it means, if you have 3 E-MAILS and an IDF ACCOUNT, you can have a total of 4 VOTES

How will you vote? Simply click the link BELOW. Then, in the link, you'll see the name of each artists per number. In each name, you'll see a drop-down list with 6 points up until 1 point. You'll have to rank the artists based on their performances tonight. You can only give ONE ARTIST a 4 POINTS, ONE with 3 POINTS, so on, and so forth. Voting lines will CLOSE at 7:30 PM EST.

WARNING! If you gave 2 or more artists the same points, I will disregard your votes, so make sure to give one artist only one.

For a recap of tonight's show, here it is:

1. Aydan Calafiore

- Song: 100 Years (Five for Fighting)

2. Mo Aderinan
     - Song: Far Away (Nickleback)

3. Noah Mac
     - Song: Closing Time (Semisonic)

4. Sheldon Riley
     - Song: I Surrender (Celine Dion)

After a pretty solid show, I am back with my opinions! 😅

Aydan Calafiore- The thing that gives Aydan such an edge over the other boys is that he remains consistent. 😀 This was another consistent performance that showed off the unique artistry that makes Aydan, Aydan! 😂 I think he definitely deserves to be in the final three of his category, and I can’t wait to see how he grows in the competition, if he makes it! 😁

Mo Aderinan- After a weak last round, Mo cams back with a pretty strong performance. My issue was that it started to get a little monotonous until the very end. :/  I’m not sure if Mo did enough to secure a spot in the final three... 😕

Noah Mac- Wow, I did not expect Noah to pick this song! 😅 Despite the odd song choice, I thought Noah’s tone really shown through in this performance. I think Noah did enough to make the final three, but we’ll see what happens... 🤔

Sheldon Riley- This performance was stunning!!! 😁 That song is so hard to sing, especially for a male, yet Sheldon pulled it off perfectly. 👍 I loved that there was more of a focus on delivering the emotions this time around too! 😍 Overall, I think Sheldon did more than enough to make the final three. 

• Thanks 2

Just voted for the boys!

Hopefully I am voting correctly - I'm giving the most points to my favorites.

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

picsart-07-06-07-37-31.jpg

!! VOTING LINE FOR BOYS IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED !! 

Tune in at 8 PM EST as the Final 4 closes out the Live Playoffs Round 3/Final Round

Posted (edited)
picsart-06-11-11-29-43291.jpg

Hi and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1!

Last night, we've witnessed as the Final 4 of The Boys category fought it out in the Final Round of the Live Playoffs. They each had unique and fresh song choices, which impressed both the mentors and the viewers. They had been consistent as they also had strong performances last week. The mentors praised the boys for showing strong vocals and emotions last week, and introducing them to some good songs. In the end, only 3 will advance to the next stage of the competition, the Live Shows. One of the 3 will be determined via Sing-Offs, where the Bottom 2 artists will sing for the mentors' votes.

Tonight, we will see as the Final 4 of The Over 25's category closes out the Live Playoffs Round 3/Final Round. They had their best week so far in the Playoffs after delivering such strong and huge performances last week. They were praised for delivering some of their best performances yet. Will they continue the streak? Or will someone fall short? Let's find that out tonight!

Posted (edited)

Let us welcome the lovely

mentors for this series!

@IAN27TAY

@QueenMae16

@americanvoice38

@anonymouskid_35

@jarmon

Now, let's also welcome the Final 4 Over 25's that will be performing for tonight.

Kymberli Joye
Ali Caldwell
Amanda Brown
Angie Miller

Let the Live Playoffs Round 3/Final Round BEGIN!

Posted (edited)

The theme for the Live Playoffs Round 3/Final Round is...

picsart-07-19-08-03-22469.jpg

This theme will be encountered again at a certain round in the Live Shows. This theme basically tells that other mentors get to choose the songs for a certain category that is not theirs. @americanvoice38 chose the songs for the Final 4 Over 25's tonight.

Posted (edited)

Opening out the last night of the Playoffs is an artist that had a huge comeback last week as she was in the bottom on the first week of the Playoffs. She took on a huge gospel song by Tasha Cobbs last week, impressing the mentors and the viewers, that resulted in her being one of the highest vote-getters that week in her category, and saving herself from singing in the Sing-Offs.

1. Kymberli Joye
     - Song: You Don't Own Me (Lesley Gore)

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* Oh my god girl, you really sing this song so wonderful, your voice is really powerful, and you really interpreted that song better than anyone. That high notes were really good, did you know that I was thinking on what if, in the middle of your performance your voice might crack, but wow I'm actually impressed that it did not crack. But there are some parts that I think you overdid, in the belting parts. But, you really are sharply precise as a knife, yet soft and smooth as a melting butter. The enunciation, the emotions, the tone and pitch, the runs, and the range. You are such a goddess. Girl, I need a daily dose of your performance! Overall, I think you did enough to make it to the top 3, but I don't know on what will happen on the votings so lets see.

QueenMae: Wow Kymberli this was truly a high-class and stellar vocal from you! I loved the piercing notes high notes and how good you controlled your chest notes. The determination I also heard within you on this song, it was truly speaking to someone and you knew it yourself too. Kymberli this was the perfect song to show why you deserve a Final 3 spot, and I can only wish you best of luck! Well done.

A-Kid: *standing ovation* Ooh girl you better sing! I love that sassiness that came out of you tonight, you're in so much control tonight of your voice, this was actually the most controlled performance of yours so far. You just have so much soulfulness in you when you sing, it oozes always. I felt like you just have such a high range, so sometimes, you tend to overdo it? But I did not hear overdoing notes tonight, you just putted the right huge notes at some point. Well done, Kym! I am so honored to hear you sing tonight!

americanvoice:    *standing ovation* DARLING YOU BETTA SING! I love that attitude you showed tonight, and mygod those crazy vocals you have, I really felt like this was really what you were meant to do. You had really huge show off last week, for me. Then you showed once again why you were saved last week. I really love that song for you, it has so much soul and essence on it, I'm also glad you showed this side of yours tonight. I am so glad I picked that song for you, it really suited you! However, I think out of all the overs, you're one of the most inconsistent? Like I really don't know what path you're taking musically. Nevertheless, congrats! You really shone tonight.

jarmon: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES* YOU BETTA SANG KYMBERLI! This was a vocal powerhouse performance at it's finest! You showed off so much skill and vocal tricks in this performance, I was SHOOK! And that ending, when you said "Meeeee" GIRL I WAS LIVING FOR IT! Such an incredible performance at such a crucial time in the competition and I just couldn't be more proud of you tonight.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Second performing tonight is an over that had been consistently on giving stellar performances ever since the Live rounds started. She impressed both the viewers and the mentors once again as she took on a Leonard Coehen classic and made it her own. She was praised by the mentors for singing yet another old song and making it her own, and for giving yet another vocal masterclass performance last week. That resulted in her being one of the 3 overs that had received the highest votes and were deemed safe last week.

2. Ali Caldwell
     - Song: My All (Mariah Carey)

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: STANDS AND CLAPS* Wow another Mariah song, I'm really impressed that you made it your own tonight, you really gave your all, and I think it's enough to rise to the top. You are such a goddess, you have a huge voice, and you can depict the character needed in a song, you also have such interesting aura when you step into the stage.Overall, this is one of my favorite performances of yours, and did you know that I have rarely seen a great performer and a great singer all in one? That's you, Ali!

QueenMae: Ali my girl, HOW?! Like the magical aura in your voice is just enchanting, your instrument is flawless with such soul! Like I'm sorry but I have to say, if you aren't in that Final 3 then I'm moving to another planet lmao. I just don't think a talent such as yourself can be let go for a long time in this competition, but also no matter what, you are ready to sell millions of albums and concert tickets! Well done Ali, I'm rooting for you sis!

A-Kid: *standing ovation and tears up* Ali, my girl, you had been the most consistent among all in your category so far. And this, tonight? You did your magic once again, this was done to death in singing competitions like this, but I felt something new to it. I felt more the message and the passion of the song because of your performance, I really teared up because that song hit me right into the feels. You look stunning and vulnerable tonight, this such a gorgeous performance. You did not need those crazy high notes tonight, it's just you and your beautiful soulful tone, which I admire about you the most. The way how you handle yourself in the stage just screams so much professionalism from you. I don't know how the IDF will vote for this category tonight, but hon, you really shone for me on that performance.

americanvoice:   *standing ovation and goosebumps* OMG Ali, that is such a classy and full of emotions performance. I remembered hearing you perform in The Four and lost because of this performance, that was just robbery. I really love how you soul-ified this performance, you just putted your own flavor to it. You're honestly my favorite in this category, it'll be crazy to not see you in the next stage. You had been so consistent on giving us good performances, showing off such class and passion everytime you sing. I really am happy to give you this song, that is so good!

jarmon: *STANDING OVATION AND CLAPS AND SMILES SO PROUD* ALI! You have been one of the most consistent in this competition and continuously delivered KILLER performances one after the other! You did that again tonight along with delivering such passionate vocals. Like I could tell you were feeling the song and singing from your heart. Amazing job!

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Next to perform tonight is an artist that had interesting performances ever since the Live rounds started. She took on a country pop hit by Grace Potter last week, which impressed both the mentors and the viewers, as they said she made it her own, and stepped it up. Resulting her in being automatically safe and did not have to perform in the Sing-Offs for her category.

3. Amanda Brown
     - Song: Here I Go Again (Whitesnake)

• Confused 1
Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* Girl, I'm actually impressed in your performance tonight, this is my first time hearing this song, but wow you made me want to listen to it more. You have great power and you projection is perfect, but I gotta be honest, there are some parts that I think you overdid tonight, which is not really necessary. But, you know what? When you went into that head tone, all of the negative things I just said got cut away, 'cause you really can sing. Overall I think there's a chance that you can place in the bottom for now, but I hope not. That's all.

QueenMae: Amanda you know we love you, we know you love your energy and raw vocals. I will say girl, I'm not so sure about this song, it was too lacking and it just didn't feel like it did you justice. It was fine, but it wasn't anything spectacular. I will say though you also have the power to project such a performance and to make us get all perked up every note that you sing! Like girl I will say this was a falter in some ways, but I still feel like you deserve a FInal 3 spot, and you definitely won't go down without a fight! Good luck Amanda! 

A-Kid: *claps* That was really good, Amanda! Nice to see you turn into a rocker once again tonight. I super love your confidence every time you perform, you just have so much in you, which makes your performances so amazing and believable. However, I gotta agree with the other mentors, I felt like it lacked passion tonight, something was missing. I was expecting for you to really kill it since it's in your comfort zone, like what you did on your Dream On performance, but it fell flat tonight. I expected for you to step it up tonight, and it really fell short. But, I don't know how the IDF will vote, since you really have good performances in the past, we don't know. But, I am really proud that you know who you are as an artist, Amanda. We're ready for someone like you in the music industry. 

americanvoice: *standing ovation* What a performance Amanda! I gave you this song because I just wanted to see your rock chick side once again, I've missed it. You really showed it once again tonight, I felt that the song suited well on you. That was such a hard song to sing, and I think you really did well on it. Regarding the comments, I really think they are kind of right? I did not felt more passion from you tonight? But I think the point of this is no matter what happen, you've shown just who you are as an artist, and you've really grown here so much.

jarmon: *standing ovation and claps* That beginning was just so beautiful. It got me instantly invested in this performance and you had me hooked throughout. What a wonderful performance where you stayed true to yourself and delivered a really fun performance! Your voice was stunning in this, although there was some wavering in the middle towards the end but overall solid job, super proud of you Amanda!

• Like 1