Posted (edited)

picsart-07-05-08-44-37.jpg

!! VOTING LINE IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN !!

This series' voting will be different. You can only vote ONCE PER IDF ACCOUNT. But, you can vote using up to 3 LEGIT E-MAILS (if you have 3). So it means, if you have 3 E-MAILS and an IDF ACCOUNT, you can have a total of 4 VOTES

How will you vote? Simply click the link BELOW. Then, in the link, you'll see the name of each artists per number. In each name, you'll see a drop-down list with 6 points up until 1 point. You'll have to rank the artists based on their performances tonight. You can only give ONE ARTIST a 4 POINTS, ONE with 3 POINTS, so on, and so forth. Voting lines will CLOSE at 7:30 PM EST.

WARNING! If you gave 2 or more artists the same points, I will disregard your votes, so make sure to give one artist only one.

For a recap of tonight's show, here it is:

1. Stereo Kicks
     - Song: Someone You Loved (Lewis Capaldi)

2. 4th Impact
     - Song: I Believe I Can Fly (Yolanda Adams)

3. Alex & Sierra
     - Song: Heaven (Bryan Adams)

4. Fifth Harmony
     - Song: Let It Be (The Beatles)

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FINAL 6 OVER 25's Ali Caldwell Kymberli Joye Alisan Porter Angie Miller Amanda Brown Joshua Ledet   

I totally forgot Emblem3 was EVER in the competition....

The Effort tho !!! ❤️

After what was probably the best night for the Groups, I am back with my opinions... 

Stereo Kicks- After two weak performances, Stereo Kicks is back with a pretty strong one. They did a good job of delivering the emotions of the song. However, it is important to note that this song has been covered by many, and I don't think Stereo Kicks did anything, besides being a group, to make it different... :/  I worry that this performance was too little, too late... 😕

4th Impact- I think 4th Impact may have just thrown away their chances of making the final three... This performance wasn't great. The vocal control displayed was pretty impressive when the girls sang by themselves, but when it all came together it sounded like a mess... :/  

Alex and Sierra- Another amazing performance from Alex and Sierra! :clap: What made this performance so great was the fact that Alex AND Sierra both showed up in this performance. Alex really did well vocally and Sierra continued to deliver. 👍 Alex and Sierra seem to be locks for the final three. 

Fifth Harmony- After a couple disappointing performances, Fifth Harmony is back with an outstanding performance of "Let It Be." I absolutely adored this performance!!!! Camilla's vocal control really shined through near the end! Overall, I think Fifth Harmony definitely did enough to make the final three! 😀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

picsart-07-06-07-37-31.jpg

!! VOTING LINE FOR GROUPS IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED !! 

Tune in at 8 PM ESF as the Final 4 of  The Girls  category takes the stage for the Live Playoffs Round 3/Final Round.

Posted (edited)
picsart-06-11-11-29-43291.jpg

Hello and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1!

Last night, we've witnessed the Final 4 of The Groups category took the stage and perform on the Final Round of the Live Playoffs. Many viewers and mentors were impressed with the performances of the Groups, some even said that it is their best night on this show so far. They had done their very best to have a spot in the Live Shows, where they will compete with other categories. They each had strong performances, redeeming themselves from the criticisms they received on the past few weeks from the mentors and viewers. However, only 3 will be moving forward on this category, results will be revealed soon.

Tonight, it is now time for the Final 4 of The Girls category to perform in the stage for the Live Playoffs Round 3/Final Round. They had received mixed feedbacks last week, some performed their best yet, some performed their worst, resulting in one of the girls being eliminated. Will some redeem themselves to have a shot in the Final 3 of this category? Or will someone fall short for it? Let us find that out tonight!

Posted (edited)

Let us welcome the lovely

mentors for this series!

@IAN27TAY

@QueenMae16

@americanvoice38

@anonymouskid_35

@jarmon

Now, let's also welcome the Final 4 Girls  that will be performing for tonight.

Addison Agen
Jessica Sanchez
Koryn Hawthorne
MaKenzie Thomas

Let the Live Playoffs Round 3/Final Round BEGIN!

Posted (edited)

The theme for the Live Playoffs Round 3/Final Round is...

picsart-07-19-08-03-22469.jpg

This theme will be encountered again at a certain round in the Live Shows. This theme basically tells that other mentors get to choose the songs for a certain category that is not theirs. @IAN27TAY chose the songs for the Final 4 Girls tonight.

Posted (edited)

Opening the Final 4 Girls performances tonight is a girl that had redeemed herself ever since the Live Playoffs started. She had been in the Bottom 2 on the first round of Playoffs, but she delivered a gorgeous performance last week singing her original song. It impressed the mentors and viewers a lot, resulting in her having one of the highest votes, saving her on that round, and moving her forward to this last round of Playoffs.

1. Addison Agen
     - Song: Lucky (Britney Spears)

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* Girl, I just love your voice, it just have that yodel like quality to it. It really what made you different in your category. Your song choice is actually great, you made your own version to it. I am just so happy that you really grew up in this competition, this is honestly one of your best performances, I just loved the rawness of it, and the way you sang every line with mixed emotions, and that falsetto at the end is so beautiful. Overall, for me, you did a very great job to be in the top 3, so congrats!

americanvoice: *standing ovation and cries* Oh my god, that was such an emotionally beautiful performance. I was impressed at how you stripped this song down, I felt the message of the song more. Hearing this beautiful sad song by Britney once again made me realize many things. I love you authenticity as an artist, you just have a really gorgeous voice. You've had a really good performance last week, and I felt like you stepped it up even more this week. I do not know what more to say but thank you Addison for such a gorgeous performance!

A-Kid: *standing ovation* That was such a beautiful performance, Addison! I absolutely love it when you put your own flavor to the songs, like tonight, this song was an upbeat one, but then you stripped it down and added your twists to it, effort appreciated! This is honestly one of my favorite songs of Britney, and it is honestly underrated, so I am so glad you sang it tonight, you did it justice girl! I just love how special you are as an artist, your tone is one of a kind. You're the type of artist that I won't get tired listening. Good luck girl!

jarmon: *standing ovation crying and smiles at Addison* What a stunning performance Addison! Your voice is just so stunning and you always take me on an emotional journey with you because you're able to always convey emotion in every song you do and truly make me feel the lyrics. This was just so emotional and I love that you're listening to us and sticking to these emotional songs because it's where your voice shines and this was phenomenal.

QueenMae: Oh my Addison you know I love you, you know I think you are just a universal artist and incredibly powerful singer. This song really showcased how much of a career you can have outside this show, I will say the transitions and placements were flawless and just everything you could ask in a vocal. I love you Addison and I wish you the best of luck, you really have shown us why you are in this Final 4 and would be worthy of a Final 3 spot!

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Next to perform is an artist that had been a favorite of the viewers and mentors ever since the Live rounds started. She had impressed many once again last week after singing a Billy Joel classic, pulling all the stops to save her that week, this earned standing ovations from the mentors, praising her strong performance. This resulted in her being one of the 3 artists that had gotten the highest votes in this category, saving her from elimination instantly.

2. Jessica Sanchez
     - Song: The Prayer (Celine Dion & Andrea Bocelli)

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* Girl, oh my god, you really sang tonight like a grown up woman, those runs you made in the start is actually enough for you to be in the top 3, I'm not being biased here, I am just telling the truth. The song choice is spot pn, I loved it, and you are so beautiful, look at you. Also, you've got a crazy voice control, you can do whatever you want, and your voice can really produce lines flawlessly. Overall, this performance is one of your best.

americanvoice: *standing ovation and crying* Jessica, what a performance darling. I super love every second of that performance. I love the fact that you kept it simple yet heartfelt tonight. This is actually the performance of yours in this show that I felt you became most vulnerable. This song was just like the right song for the events around the world nowadays, that a prayer is really needed nowadays, but we also need to ACT. You delivered the message well, and you are so in controlled today. You did not needed those high notes that you usually do, this is such a gorgeous performance! I really felt connected to you. You are honestly my favorite in this category, hopefully, you will move to the Live Shows.

A-Kid: *standing ovation and tears up* This is a really moving performance from you Jess, I would've never expected such vulnerable performance from you, you definitely stepped it up tonight. You did get outside of your comfort zone, which is the huge belting performances, and instead performed a song that I feel is very relevant nowadays. Everything about your performance just hit me with all the feels, your vocals are on point, the emotion is overflowing, you delivery is flawless. Girl, you never fail to amaze us, you are a really big threat to anyone's category right now.

jarmon: *standing ovation crying again and claps for Jessica* THIS!!! THIS JESSICA WAS YOUR SHINING MOMENT! This song is so incredibly difficult to sing because it's essential to have impeccable control and stay on pitch and GIRL YOU DID THAT AND BEYOND! This was like a winners performance honestly, it was that amazing! Your voice is just so polished and you sang beautifully and DESERVE a spot in the Lives! IDF don't let her down like America did!

QueenMae: Sis you better sang, like really Jessica to watch you evolve into not just a singer, but a musician throughout this competition has been amazing! This Celine song is no joke, when you go for The Prayer, you have to like go for it. You brought justice in your soft runs and subtle power. Jessica it wouldn't surprise me if you get into the Final 3, I think you as much as anyone in this category would deserve it. I love you Jessica, you really put on a show and gave people a reason to vote for you!

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Third to perform for this category's performances tonight is the gospel singer in this category that had been consistent on impressing the viewers and mentors in this show. Last week, she took on a big Beyoncé hit, and while some said that it is not technically perfect, her emotions and connection to the song was what made them love her about. She had been one of the girls that escaped the Sing-Off on last week, and moved to this final round of the Playoffs.

3. Koryn Hawthorne
     - Song: You Still Love Me (Tasha Cobbs)

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* Girl, WOW! This song really suits in your voice, I really love those runs, and the way you are ending those lines. You are just a beautiful woman sharing her worship and her experience with us through music. I really love the message of the song, it reminds me of one of Danny Santagato quotes that says "Being happy with someone doesn't mean that everything about them is perfect, they can't be." It means that we know no one is perfect, including ourselves, so we look beyond someones imperfections and concentrate on their perfections, and our happiest shines through. As long as one's HEART is in the right place and is perfect for your liking, then everything else that is near perfect or perfect about them is a bonus and everything else is secondary. Overall, girl I really love the performance!

americanvoice: *standing ovation* I love that song, Koryn! SING SIS! You took us to church tonight, you are just in your element. I love how you conveyed the beautiful message of the song, I really felt connected to it. I love how the girls are killing it tonight! I never felt so connected with each and every of your performances, it might not be a super big songs from you, but your emotions and connection with the songs that you sang tonight is what it made it the best. Koryn, you just have this gospel yet soulful voice, that just intrigues me every single time. I do not know on how the IDF will vote and react, but it is such an honor to hear you sing.

A-Kid: *standing ovation* What's with the girls tonight?! You are just hitting it right with the feels and connection to the songs that you sang! Koryn, I had been intrigued by yours ever since this show started, you just pour so much soul and passion every single time you sing. This is just the perfect song for you, I really felt the message of the song, it moved me a lot. I really loved how you just let it all out on the stage, delivering what you wanna say to the crowd, and impressing us mentors. I felt like I was in a church listening to your performance, you just showed the right emotions, and that vulnerability when you sing a gospel song, like tonight. I am so proud of you girl, job well done! 

jarmon: *standing ovation and claps* KORYN! This is what happens when you find the perfect song choice for your voice! This was just so good and it had some really raw and magical moments as you were taking us to CHURCH! But I have to be honest in saying, everyone else really stepped it up tonight and I feel you may have feel behind and could be in danger girl.

QueenMae: Koryn girl you better preach! Koryn I just want to say how much I love your heart pouring into gospel music and how much it means to you. This vocal was more cut back then your previous performances, but it wasn't any less powerful and was also so smooth it was like an experience! If that makes sense, but Koryn to get into this Final, I think you have done enough and really we just have to leave it to the votes, Koryn girl I love you! Good luck!

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Closing out the night is an artist that found herself in the Bottom 2 of this category last week, after receiving one of the lowest votes. She took on a Whitney Houston classic last week, and was criticized for the pitch issues she had during the performance, that resulted her performing once again in the Sing-Off where she went head to head with Leah Jenea, she then beat her, singing an MLK song during the Sing-Off.

4. MaKenzie Thomas
     - Song: Vision of Love (Mariah Carey)

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* Girl, you really slayed even in just the beginning of the song, I really feel that you can really sing every Mariah Carey song. When I closed my eyes, I really felt that I am like hearing a young version of Mariah. This song is really hard to sing because of those runs and techniques needed, but you did it flawlessly. I tried to sing this song, but i can't lol. That Karen Clark Sheard echo thing you did is actually incredible, only a few singers can do that. Overall, I think this is one of my favorite performances of yours.

americanvoice: *standing ovation and throws a shoe* GIRL YOU BETTA SING! YOU JUST TOOK MY SOUL, WOW. This is honestly your best performance on the Live rounds so far, and it just right, as everyone had stepped it up! This is just the perfect song choice for you, that runs of yours, ooh girl, you betta do it! That is just a perfect ending to this beautiful night! I honestly am your fan when the show started, you were my favorite at the start, but I felt disconnected to you when the Live rounds started, I just felt like you did not exceed the expectation of mine to yours after such strong performances in the pre-lives, but girl, you just redeemed yourself tonight. I AM ROOTING FOR YOU, if you get eliminated after this, it would be a PURE ROBBERY!

A-Kid: *standing ovation and throws a shoe* Queen MaKenzie IS BACK Y'ALL! I was honestly losing faith in you after delivering bad to mediocre performances the past few weeks, it was a bummer since you had a really strong pre-lives performances, but girl you proved me wrong! Not only you redeemed yourself tonight, but you also climbed UP there with this glorious performance. It was just the perfect song for a diva like you, I felt like I really needed to hear something big tonight after such emotionally strong performances from your co-members in this category, and I'm glad you did it! You girls were all strong tonight, and I couldn't be any more prouder, you were all born to do this!

jarmon: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND CLAPS* GIRRRLLLL! Firstly, you being in the bottom 2 last week after singing "I Believe in You and Me" was a joke and IDF sucks! (sue me IDF idc) They got it totally wrong with putting you in the bottom 2 after the performance of the night that night! And again, you have the best performance of the night because you have so much range and control to your voice and you are a FREAKING DIVA AND I'M HERE FOR IT GIRL!!!

QueenMae: Now this is how you comeback from near elimination girl! Makenzie this powerful, but agile performance was everything in a vocal and just so controlled too! Makenzie we see you as a soft, but versatile vocalist and your power into every note makes us fall in love. I would love to mentor you into the Final 3, but it'll be tough, however I strongly believe you will not be forgotten after that stellar performance! Love you Makenzie and good luck!

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
picsart-07-05-08-44-37367.jpg

!! VOTING LINE IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN !!

This series' voting will be different. You can only vote ONCE PER IDF ACCOUNT. But, you can vote using up to 3 LEGIT E-MAILS (if you have 3). So it means, if you have 3 E-MAILS and an IDF ACCOUNT, you can have a total of 4 VOTES

How will you vote? Simply click the link BELOW. Then, in the link, you'll see the name of each artists per number. In each name, you'll see a drop-down list with 6 points up until 1 point. You'll have to rank the artists based on their performances tonight. You can only give ONE ARTIST a 4 POINTS, ONE with 3 POINTS, so on, and so forth. Voting lines will CLOSE at 7:30 PM EST.

WARNING! If you gave 2 or more artists the same points, I will disregard your votes, so make sure to give one artist only one.

For a recap of tonight's show, here it is:

1. Addison Agen

- Song: Lucky (Britney Spears)

2. Jessica Sanchez
      - Song: The Prayer (Celine Dion & Andrea Bocelli)

3. Koryn Hawthorne
     - Song: You Still Love Me (Tasha Cobbs)

4. MaKenzie Thomas
     - Song: Vision of Love (Mariah Carey)

After a VERY strong night, I am back with my opinions... 

Addison Agen- Addison delivered a pretty solid performance. Certain variations that she made with her voice opened the floodgates of the emotional waterfall. However, I don't know if what Addison did compared to how the other girls stepped it up. 

Jessica Sanchez- After last week's showstopper, Jessica comes back with a stunning performance of "The Prayer." The thing that I really loved about this performance was that Jessica showed vulnerability. She didn't have to include the high notes, since she packed so much emotion into the song! 😍

Koryn Hawthorne- Koryn also delivered a pretty strong performance tonight! I thought she did a nice job with the song. However, like Addison, I'm not sure if Koryn did enough to secure a spot in the final three. 

MaKenzie Thomas- MaKenzie once again has shown that she has such good vocal control. After this showstopper, I think she did more than enough to make the final three. :clap:

• Thanks 3

Just voted, FYI there is no forced ranking so you should check the votes just in case anyone did like 3 4th places and 1 first :giggle:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, JC said:

Just voted, FYI there is no forced ranking so you should check the votes just in case anyone did like 3 4th places and 1 first :giggle:

Thank you! Yeah, I am checking out the votes one by one to make sure everyone did it right! Also, to make sure no one votes more than 4 times or so 😂

Posted (edited)

picsart-07-06-07-37-31.jpg

!! VOTING LINE FOR GIRLS IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED !! 

Tune in at 8 PM EST as the Final 4 of The Boys category takes the stage for the Live Playoffs Round 3/Final Round.

Posted (edited)
picsart-06-11-11-29-43291.jpg

Hi and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1!

Previously, we witnessed how the Final 4 of The Girls category took the stage and fought it out in the Final Round of the Live Playoffs. They had performed a really strong night, as the viewers and mentors said. They each had given some of their best performances yet, impressing the mentors, and saying praises for them. They had strong emotional performances then ended with a huge diva performance from one of them. However, only 3 will advance on them to the next stage of the competition, the Live Shows, where they'll compete with the other Final 3 of the categories.

Tonight, we will see as it is now time for the Final 4 of The Boys category takes the stage and continue the Final Round of the Live Playoffs. They each have to perform their best tonight, as the expectations of the mentors and viewers are higher than ever, as this will be their last bid to make it to the Live Shows. All of the boys were praised for having strong and surprising performances last week. Will someone impress and surprise tonight? Or will someone be a letdown after such strong performances last week? Let's find that out tonight!