The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1

sydneysam

8 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I have a surprise for y'all coming up this week or next week, something big for me. Been working in this since the day before yesterday 😬

I’m curious and excited for this! 😄 My prediction is it will be another game... 🤔

Edited by Bk1234

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m curious and excited for this! 😄 My prediction is it will be another game... 🤔

It won't BUT it is somehow related to my game 🤔. Will be dropping off the announcement tomorrow night, just to make up for the supposedly Wildcard Show for tomorrow. 😁

3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

It won't BUT it is somehow related to my game 🤔. Will be dropping off the announcement tomorrow night, just to make up for the supposedly Wildcard Show for tomorrow. 😁

Yay!!!! I’m so excited! 

So the announcement I have to make is actually 2. A minor and a major one.

The first one is about my logo, yes! I have made a new logo for A-Kid's Shows

screenshot-2020-07-27-20-17-55-10.jpg

Last announcement for tonight is kind of a big step, atleast for me. I have thought of this before but I was too lazy to make, up until I've decided just on Sunday Night to finally make a... WEBSITE

It is called Anonymity. It is basically a compilation website for my games, so if you wanna see all of my games, and are too lazy to scroll page by page, I have there the links for each round on each redux and game I've made. 

There is also a private content on my website that ONLY MEMBERS can see. Membership is actually FREE, if you want it, you just need Display Name (here in IDF), E-Mail, then a password, for your safety. The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 is in private mode, as there are some SPOILERS about the Live Shows. Also, the future redux-es and game planned by me on making is on one of the private contents.

This is a really huge step for me, hopefully y'all support me! 😁 

https://anonymity7.webnode.com/

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

So the announcement I have to make is actually 2. A minor and a major one.

The first one is about my logo, yes! I have made a new logo for A-Kid's Shows

screenshot-2020-07-27-20-17-55-10.jpg

Last announcement for tonight is kind of a big step, atleast for me. I have thought of this before but I was too lazy to make, up until I've decided just on Sunday Night to finally make a... WEBSITE

It is called Anonymity. It is basically a compilation website for my games, so if you wanna see all of my games, and are too lazy to scroll page by page, I have there the links for each round on each redux and game I've made. 

There is also a private content on my website that ONLY MEMBERS can see. Membership is actually FREE, if you want it, you just need Display Name (here in IDF), E-Mail, then a password, for your safety. The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 is in private mode, as there are some SPOILERS about the Live Shows. Also, the future redux-es and game planned by me on making is on one of the private contents.

This is a really huge step for me, hopefully y'all support me! 😁 

https://anonymity7.webnode.com/

I just registered! 😄 Just awaiting approval! 

I have made sum changes on website since I think I just wanna payback to all, you don't need anymore accounts, there is no more private content or whatsoever, you can all view it ALL. Just refresh the site, and you can view all, even the spoilers about the upcoming shows I'll make 😁

Hope you liked my website!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I have made sum changes on website since I think I just wanna payback to all, you don't need anymore accounts, there is no more private content or whatsoever, you can all view it ALL. Just refresh the site, and you can view all, even the spoilers about the upcoming shows I'll make 😁

Hope you liked my website!

Yay, I love this site! It will definitely come in handy when I want to look back after this game is done. 😁

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

⚠️ 28 MINUTES WARNING  ⚠️

Tune in at 8 PM EST as we unveil our very first wildcard finalists from each category, that'll be competing for the 16th spot in the Live Shows, in the Wildcard Show tonight.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

⚠️ 28 MINUTES WARNING  ⚠️

Tune in at 8 PM EST as we unveil our very first wildcard finalists from each category, that'll be competing for the 16th spot in the Live Shows, in the Wildcard Show tonight.

A L I S A N   P O R T E R  🤞

Edited by Bk1234

picsart-06-11-11-36-14.jpg

Hi and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1!

Last Saturday Night, after a 5-Night long of performances from each categories on the Final Round of the Live Playoffs, the results from each night were finally revealed. The Top 2 artists who got the highest votes in their category was automatically saved and will be moving forward to the Live Shows. The Bottom 2 artists, however, had to perform once again in the Sing-Offs, where mentors will decide on who stays and who goes, after a hard decisions from the mentors, 5 artists was eliminated once again. The Final 3 from each category were then revealed.

Tonight, as announced during Saturday night, we will have our series' very first Wildcard Show, where all mentors will bring back an eliminated artist, from any round, to compete tonight for the last or 16th slot in the Live Shows. Tonight will be different, as the voting will last for a WEEK. The finalist who received the highest votes and that'll get the wildcard spot will be announced right before the Live Shows Week 1 start. Who is our wildcards for tonight? Let us find that out!

• Like 1

Let us now start the Wildcard Show tonight, kicking things off is the wildcard finalist for The Boys category tonight.

1. Noah Mac
    - Song: The Sound of Silence (Disturbed)

• Like 1

MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* Wow Noah! I am totally happy that you are the wildcard on the boys category, I just love the deepness of your voice, actually I was shocked that you're in the bottom two last week, but today you really made sure that IDF will fall inlove with you again, and ofcourse will root for you. I just love the arrangement of the song, singing in such deep voice is actually hard, but you really sang it like a piece of cake, this performance is just flawless, and I hope that your journey will continue on this show, so goodluck.

QueenMae: Okay Noah I really just want to say I love your deep and haunting tone in this, its really amazing! The precision in the notes were stellar and I have to say, this may have topped your "Amazing Grace" Performance in your Top 5 category. There is tough competition here, but I think you gave yourself a decent shot to enter the Top 16, good luck Noah!

americanvoice: *standing ovation* If this ain't one of the perfect song choices for your voice, then I don't know what is. This is just so good, I was honestly sad to see you go last week, but I thought I somehow saw it coming for some reasons, but man, you made me regret my vote tonight, you just proved to use why you deserve to come back, that edge in your voice tonight was just stunning, you showed vocally how badly you want it. You really got a huge chance to get the wildcard spot, let us see.

jarmon: *stands and claps* Noah! What a perfect song choice for your voice because you have so much depth to your voice. Your deep voice really shined in this performance and you did a fantastic job! I loved that you were able to control your voice perfectly because it's very easy to get carried away in the performance but you didn't. You delivered a great performance and really had me captivated throughout. I am also so glad that you were selected to be the wildcard because I really like you.

A-Kid: *standing ovation* Noaah! I'm so glad to see you back for a vengeance tonight! When I thought of a wildcard, my mind races back to you. I felt like you boys did really well last week, where I really had a hard time thinking on who will go home for that week. I felt like I needed to hear more from you for this show, and yeah here it is! You did justice to such difficult song you sang tonight, you sang it with so much passion and drive to win this wildcard show. This was honestly ones of your best performances, I am so glad for you to be back, and I couldn't have picked for a better wildcard other than you. I don't know what'll happen, but I won't regret on bringing you back, I'm so proud of you Noah!

• Like 1

MENTORS COMMENTS

QueenMae: Guys I loved how you cameback from your elimination with a original of yours, but while it was fun and energetic piece. I'm not sure it was something to tug at the viewers' hearts. I just don't think you showcased your vocals in any area of this song, but really I think going for you is the stage presence so good luck guys!

americanvoice: *claps* I am honestly shocked at the choice of IAN27TAY on the wildcard for his category, I thought he'd bring back one of the girl groups or something, but yeah, this surprise is good. I love that fun performance, you really got what it takes to capture the heart of many gals out there, but competition-wise, I felt like I wanted more fight from you, I wanted something serious and big, the fighting spirit just fell short tonight for all of you, it was fun, yeah, but could it win this wildcard? For me, I think, no. But, who knows? IDF can be unpredictable at times, let's see.

A-Kid: That was such a fun performance boys! I agree with the others that I did not expect you to be the wildcards for this category, but it is actually understandable after this performance, you just showed to us that you can be that next door boy group superstars, yeah you've actually already got the charisma for it. But, my problem is, you are not a stand out compare to other boy bands I've heard, you need to find more authenticity as a group. Also, as I was listening to this performance, I've thought of some questions. Was this a fun performance I would like to hear again? Absolutely yes. Was this group deserving of the wildcard finalist for this category? Yes. But was this enough to compete with the others? I think no, I felt like you somehow played it safe tonight, I just don't see anything original about you, but you just got the charisma and the voice, something is missing, but you're still such a young group, I can see so much potential in you. Good luck guys! 

jarmon: *claps* Definitely wasn't expecting to see you guys as the wildcard BUT I am so glad because this was so such a fun performance. But I gotta be honest, I feel in this competition, song choice is key and this song might get written off as "fun and karaoke" rather than a serious performance to get votes? If you get what I mean? But I really enjoyed this performance but I am a little worried that it might not be enough.

IAN27TAY: *STANDS AND CLAPS* Ok boys first of all, I'm just super proud of you guys, I dont get it why I eliminated you so early, and I am really mad on myself for not letting you guys atleast step up or win in a round. I picked you 'cause I think you are a one of a kind boy group that can really sing. This song is actually incredible and catchy, I'm happy that I had been given an opporutnity to let you sing again, I know that you may not be that famous and known in IDF, but you really showed to us that not all the famous ones have all great talent. I just hope IDF will vote for you so your talent can't go to waste again. Goodluck boys and let's see on how it goes.

• Like 1

Third performance of the night will be coming from the wildcard finalist of The Girls category tonight.

3. Addison Agen
     - Song: Who I Am (Addison Agen)

• Like 1

MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* Wow Addison, I'm just super proud that you are the one who get the wildcard for this category, I love that performance of yours, just sharing us how beautiful and amazing you can sing a song without hitting high notes. Also, I love that you sang an original song tonight, and in terms of the meaning of the song, I really felt what you were tryna say. This is one of your best performances up to this date, honestly. Overall, I think your performance is quite enough for IDF to vote for you.

americanvoice: *claps* That was such a beautiful performance Addison, I'm so glad you did an original tonight. Choosing between you and Koryn last week, was like the hardest I've had to decide so far, you are just so good, and you proved that tonight. It was nothing mind-blowing when it comes to the technical aspect, I'll be honest. But, when it comes to connection and that emotions, I really feel like that is your strongest suit, and I really think it was smart to use that tonight, no matter what happens, I would love to see you succeed inside or outside the show.

A-Kid: *standing ovation* The song title just spoke for itself, you just showed us tonight on who you really are as an artist. The criticisms I said about Emblem3 tonight was actually your strongest suit, you just have so much originality in you. Your tone is so authentic and distinctive, no one could be mistaken when they hear your voice. You are so able to connect with me emotionally tonight, the lyrics was just so outstanding. I felt like singing an original tonight will be a big risk, but I'm glad some artists, you and Emblem3 so far had taken that risk, so much artistry and talent coming from such kind person like you. Anyways, I wish you all the best, you definitely deserved to be the wildcard for this category tonight.

jarmon: *standing ovation crying and runs up and hugs Addison* ADDISON, I LOVE YOU! I just want you to know that! This performance was so heartfelt Addison, you really poured your emotions out in this performance and the lyrics, oh man, the lyrics hit me hard. The lyrics are so sad and it just got me so emotional and I am just completely mesmerized by you. I loved the message of the song and imma just say it, if my girl Alisan doesn't get the wildcard vote, I really am hoping you do because you are one of the best storytellers in the competition. Sometimes, we don't need a big powerhouse voice, we need someone we can connect to and Addison, I connect to every performance of yours. Absolutely stunning!

QueenMae: Addison, you know I love you, you know that we have been through this journey together. Its been tough, its been fun, its been amazing! I brought you back because I knew you deserved a 2nd shot to re-enter the competition and to showcase yourself as an artist and vocalist. Addison your voice heals the world and I believe you are truly magical. Now to the performance, this was stellar in every lyric, in every register of your voice, the falsetto's and mixed head voice was spectacular at the end there and purely beauty in every note. I think you really did everything you could, so I just have to say, I love you and we'll see where the voting goes!

• Like 1

MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* Girl, I really felt your connection to the song, and the way you started it is so amazing. Your tone is somehow similar to Addison, but when you started hitting those high notes, you released more and more of the beast within you. Also, I noticed that you sang an original song to which is actually great, I feel like I'm in a concert watching one of my favorite artista sing, I know that you are one of IDF favorites and will forever be, I just think that this performance was a little bit risky, but don't worry, your fans will probably save you, goodluck.

QueenMae: Alisan you were heavily robbed I have to say, to be cut so early in the Playoffs had me shook, now to the vocal and song. Alisan the lyrics and connection to every note was fantastic and made me allured, that I wanted to cry tbh lol. There's a reason why you are one of the best Voice winners of all time in your Real-Life season. Like Jarmon said actually, I have to mutually agree, if my girl Addison isn't the wildcard pick, I would love it if you were the pick Alisan. I just think you are so artistically incredible and vocally phenomenal, that I would love to continue to watch you if the voters decided to send you to the Top 16. Well done Alisan, and good luck!

americanvoice: *standing ovation* Why did we let you go? Mygod Alisan, what a performance. I honestly would've thought you'd go with a big ballad performance tonight, but good thing you've went into an emotional route tonight, your tone is just one of a kind, wow. I felt like you just proved us all wrong for letting you go. I sometimes think you go over the top with the performances, but I did not realized how much I needed your type of voice again on this competition, I need to hear more from you, you've really got a huge chance to get the final spot for the live shows.

A-Kid: *standing ovation* OMG ALISAN?! You are so back! I'm so glad you are the wildcard for this category. Just when I thought no one could beat or match with Addison's storytelling tonight, you just came out swinging hard. I really felt all sorts of feeling when you started singing, I had goosebumps all over my freakin' body lmao. I am regretting on letting you go that early in the competition. I am so happy you did not go powerhouse tonight, I expected you though, because I felt like I just wanna see a more sincere side of yours tonight, and you did it! I may not be your mentor, but I am really proud of your performance tonight, let's just leave it to the IDF community!

jarmon: *standing ovation and smiles proud of Alisan* ALISAN MY QUEEN! You were so robbed and I really hope IDF gets it right this time and don't let you down. I really feel you deserve the wildcard spot because like Addison, your ability to connect to songs and convey emotion is impeccable. This was an original of yours and so beautiful. Your voice is just so enchanting and soothing and I could listen to you for hours. Your voice just takes me to a happy place and I thank you for that. Best of luck tonight! ❤️

• Like 1

MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* Holy moly guacamole, I got goosebumps all over my body because of how you started the performance, your voice is really strong, and I think that you should really be in the top 3 in your category right now. This performance is a definition of a comeback, I really felt that you really wanna go to the top 16, and I love your belting 'cause it's not just that typical belting that many singers do, yours have soulful tone to it. Your performance is one of my favorites tonight, I just hope that IDF will give you another chance.

QueenMae: Johnny another one I think eliminated too soon, but I will say this vocal really proved why you deserve to continue and have been given the 2nd chance. The runs, the extreme belts and passion was amazing! I still think, with this wildcard spot, you could be a darkhorse to re-enter the competition and could shake us more in the future. Not much more to say, but I loved the song choice too, and I can only wish you best of luck!

A-Kid: *standing ovation* Man, what a performance, and what a hell of a song. That was just so good both emotionally and technically.  I am hard on you when you were still in the show because I really cannot connect with you when you perform, but I felt it tonight. The message you delivered tonight was timely, there should definitely be a CHANGE all over the world, especially about the injustices and discrimination that our beautiful black community is experiencing, you just represent them so much. While I think you can be a one trick pony at times, I just felt so much connection to you tonight. I also admire how determined you are, joining every contests you can join, always remember DO NOT MIND THE HATES, just do what you love, you are one hell of a force, Johnny. Ironically, I was one of those haters back then, but just listening more and more from you, you've just got the talent. Whether you got the spot or not, what you did was just remarkable, and I am just honored to hear you perform again tonight.

jarmon: *claps* Johnny, imma keep it real with you. I just don't believe you when you're singing as it seems very forced and not genuine, could just be me though. I felt this was a good performance technically even though some belting and vocal tricks were not needed but I guess maybe with this song, it is? It just was a bit too much for me at times. I just don't connect to your performance though, like even though you got emotional and what not, it just wasn't believable enough for me as I felt it was staged lol.

americanvoice: *standing ovation* You're like the underdog of the underdogs, you've been rliminated on this show, not once, but twice! But, you kept showing to use why you deserve to stay on this show. That song was just a song that needs to be heard by many, it has such beautiful message, that we should pay more attention to all discriminations, injustice, and problems around, we just CANNOT STAY SILENT. We also need a CHANGE, it is time for a change! No matter what happen, I know you did connect to me tonight, maybe for some, that was not enough, but atleast for me, it was more than enough. I couldn't be more any prouder for you! 

• Like 2

picsart-07-05-08-44-37.jpg

!! VOTING LINE IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN !!

The voting mechanics is different for tonight, instead of using 3 e-mails and an IDF username, you'll just have to use your IDF username or e-mail (only one you can use), and can vote 5 TIMES for this show. Just put a number on your IDF username to indicate how many times you've already voted. (example: anonymouskid_35 (1), anonymouskid_35 (2))

You'll have to rank and score the wildcard finalists from best to worst, giving them 5 points up until to 1 point. You can only give one specific number of point(s) to one artist.

There will be a preview of on-going votes for the FIRST 30 MINUTES, after that, I will be closing the previews. 

WARNING! If you exceeded on more than 5 votes, all of your votes will be disregarded, or if you give artists the same points, all of your votes will also be disregarded. BE CAREFUL.

For a recap of the Wildcard Show tonight, here it is:

1. Noah Mac
     - Song: The Sound of Silence (Disturbed)

2. Emblem3
     - Song: Chloe (Emblem3)

3. Addison Agen
     - Song: Who I Am (Addison Agen)

4. Alisan Porter
     - Song: Down that Road (Alisan Porter)

5. Johnny Manuel
     - Song: A Change is Gonna Come (Sam Cooke)

Here is the voting link for tonight:

https://surveyheart.com/form/5f22dd0db770fe0f8c27e2dc

• Like 1