The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

81CnQrbVtjL._RI_.jpg

CYCLE XXIII: FINAL RECKONING

Cycle XXIII honors the 32nd season of The Challenge!

Final Reckoning will be played in three rounds. Each round will be revealed separately and the next round rules will not be revealed until each round is complete.

ROUND II: ARMAGEDDON

This round honors the elimination portion of Final Reckoning and is where things will get interesting. This round will be completely PRIVATE! You will privately PM me both your decisions for below. Anything said in public is NOT BINDING, only your private PMs (which you can change until the deadline is up).

PART A: Choose one of the remaining contestants below in purple who were not given immunity to ELIMINATE. After everyone has PM'ed me their choice privately, I will allow everyone to post their writeups and you will not be able to change your choice once I tell you to post your writeups.

PART B: With great reward comes great sacrifice. You all will decide privately through PM if you want to bring back your mercenary choice officially to the game. The only way to do this is to sacrifice your immunity choice in green below. You can choose bring back your choice in orange below, but that means you will be cutting your immunity choice. Only one can survive for each ranker, and this close to the finals, it must require an intense sacrifice.

For example, if Alex decides to bring back Davonne, this cycle’s mercenary choice for Alex, that means he will be effectively cutting Dan Renzi as the mercenary will win the face-off. Davonne will then effectively replace Dan and be immune to the finals, with the no rank in Top 10 stipulation for Alex. However, it will mean Dan is cut and Alex will have to do an extra writeup!

OUR THIRSTY 36

Veronica Portillo*

Dan Renzi* (Alex)

Julie Stoffer*

Syrus Yarbrough*

Emily Bailey* (Dee)

Susie Meister*

Ayanna Mackins*

Coral Smith*

Ruthie Alcaide*

Aneesa Ferreira*

Sarah Greyson*

Darrell Taylor* (Wally)

Cara Zavaleta*

Alton Williams*

Abram Boise*

Trishelle Cannatella*

Tina Barta*

Katie Doyle*

Kendal Sheppard*

Chris "CT" Tamburello* (Victoria)

Ibis Nieves*

Derrick Kosinski*

Jillian Zoboroski*

Wes Bergmann*

Diem Brown*

Evelyn Smith*

Nehemiah Clark*

KellyAnne Judd*

Laurel Stucky*

CJ Koegel*

Katelynn Cusanelli*

Leroy Garrett*

Devyn Simone*

Marie Roda*

Nany González*

Natalie Negrotti* (QK)

Buyback Nominees

Beth Stolarczyk (Dee)

Tori Hall (QK)

Davonne Rogers (Alex)

Mike Mizanin (Victoria)

Kam Williams (Wally)

Now that Dee is back, you only have 24 hours!

Eagerly awaiting your PMs ❤️ :shiftywave:

@Deeee @Alex95 @*Wallace @QueenKalie @1234567890

Edited by JC

• JC changed the title to The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (Cycle XXIII: Final Reckoning - Round II Armageddon Posted!)
Just now, 1234567890 said:

Damn this twist. :dead: It was a hard choice but between Mike and CT, I had to keep the choices the same CT has became more of a staple of The Challenge over Mike who is more known as The Mix in WWE now. 😭 I just hope my #1 favorite doesn't get cut. 😢

tumblr_ozqxdn6m6Y1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

who's your #1? Hopefully I didn't cut them :giggle:

Okay so I am confused now. Our sent in eliminees aren’t going to be posted now? :unsure: We just do those write-ups for the person we sent as is?

And if the buy back are eliminated again, could we re-post their previous write-ups or just have to do a brand new one?