The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Da'Vonne and Natalie's friendship with Paulie is their worst quality :/ :giggle:

5 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

This lol. But yeah that season was his best season technically. But the bar was set super low for that 😂

:dead:  

Aww i just like when rivals can patch things up and get along. :lmao: :haha: 

Just now, Alex95 said:

Dee hates Shane I believe :(. The OG gay challenge king really about to get robbed in cycle one :no:

LOL I am cutting Nicole, are you crazy? You should know me better! Shane is horrid, but an awesome personality to have on this show.

Just now, Deeee said:

LOL I am cutting Nicole, are you crazy? You should know me better! Shane is horrid, but an awesome personality to have on this show.

I'm very excited to see this horrid Shane tbh it's so unlike him from what I've seen :dead:.

Just now, Alex95 said:

I'm very excited to see this horrid Shane tbh it's so unlike him from what I've seen :dead:.

To be fair, his return season is iconic!!! The two seasons after that + his social media presence + his season on Champs vs. Stars is why I dislike him. Lol.

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Thankfully I don't judge my cuts based off of social media.

Lol I know absolutely nothing on these people on their social medias unless if it's posted here or talked about on the show/reunion  show or something. :dead: 

I hate the current version of Shane. I don't recall disliking him way back in the day so maybe he was more tolerable then but his last few seasons were pretty tragic. But I think I'd rather Nicole go anyways so it's fine.

Edited by QueenKalie

15 minutes ago, Deeee said:

To be fair, his return season is iconic!!! The two seasons after that + his social media presence + his season on Champs vs. Stars is why I dislike him. Lol.

6 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I hate the current version of Shane. I don't recall disliking him way back in the day so maybe he was more tolerable then but his last few seasons were pretty tragic. But I think I'd rather Nicole go anyways so it's fine.

Yeah that's probably why I have a moreso negative opinion on him now as his last few seasons were not enjoyable to watch. :haha: Hoping his earlier seasons were better, which seems like they were.

Brandon Tindel

340?cb=20160420152310

Like Victoria, I am choosing the easy cut in eliminating Brandon Tindel. He’s definitely an easy cut of the last four and by far the least memorable and impactful name of this group. Let’s discuss Brandon Tindel, even though there isn’t really much of him to discuss.

Brandon Tindel is a contestant who originally came from Are You the One? Season 2. I didn’t watch Are You the One? until Season 4, so I don’t know him from his time on that show. His introduction to The Challenge came on Season 29’s Rivals III. H was partnered with Briana LaCuesta, who also comes from the same AYTO show as him. Brandon’s main claim to the show was quitting because he missed his girlfriend. 😐 It’s nice he missed his girlfriend and wants to be with her, but to quit the show is lousy - unless it’s a personal family matter or not being physically able to do the show anymore. I felt bad for Briana as she had to go because of him. :/ They lasted and were safe for 3 episodes until he quit on Episode 4.  I did find an article of the Top 10 Worst Rivals Teams that explains their time better on the show:

2nd Brandon Tindel and Briana LaCuesta (Rivals 3)

1*iGUL719tdvffZ_k3OE52Sw.jpeg

This team … while they performed decently in the two challenges they participated in, mentally, Brandon and Briana were one of the weakest teams in Challenge history. Briana got into a fight in front of all of the veterans during the first night in the Rivals 3 house. She was also unaware of Nate making a deal with the veterans, which hurt her because they legitimately lived together as roommates. This made her want to quit, but Brandon talked her off a cliff and convinced her to stay. That was until Brandon quit because he missed his girlfriend who he had been dating for less than six months and is currently not together with. HOLY CRAP WERE THESE TWO NOT MEANT FOR THE CHALLENGE. I love Briana on Twitter, however, I am glad they never invited Brandon back.

Link: https://medium.com/@allanaguirre_19131/10-worst-rivals-pairs-in-challenge-history-8c3d8eb5a758

Overall, Brandon isn’t a memorable contestant and I barely remember his time on the show. I do wish I could have saved both Dee & Nicole, but think Dee is a stronger competitor and deserving to stay in longer sooo yeah, i think i am making the right decision here.

Saving: Dee Nguyen

tenor.gif

Nicole Ramos (Battle of the Bloodlines)

tumblr_ovib2dK1q11tgwx7eo1_500.gifv

tumblr_o0dpwtm4yS1qd5ts4o1_500.gifv

tumblr_owp33hwT1o1uqlcwho1_500.gif

I love Nicole Ramos, so this is a disheartening elimination. In all honesty, Nicole is a much funnier and cooler person than her cousin Nany. Not to say she is a more important character than her cousin, but she is hilarious in the confessionals, provided multiple LOL moments, and always had the nerve to call out the terrible people on the show.

Her introduction to the show was through the very maligned season, Battle of the Bloodlines. As the cousin of Nany, Nicole entered the competition with a big task: keep her cousin calm + keep her cousin focused on the prize. Except Nicole quickly proved that she was just as large of a spitfire as Nany, if not more confrontational! Nicole quickly found herself in a heated fight with Tony, and Nany very early on in the game realized that Nicole might need a lot more coaching than one would expect. This beautiful bartender that loves to talk about makeup and eyelashes was certainly ready to play the game and was quick to show that she was not going to take sh*t from anybody. LOVE.

Nicole had a pretty solid showing on her first season. Nicole fiercely defended her cousin against Dario and Johnny Bananas on separate occasions, fought with Tony to establish herself as a badass, and was successful in the challenges. In fact, Nicole R. even won the trivia challenge for the Red Team and proved herself to be the only intelligent individual in the house. She really had a wonderful rookie season, up until the tides really turned against Nany. Nicole even voted her own cousin into elimination, since she was confident that her cousin could defeat KellyAnne in The Pit. Plus, the house had already turned on Nany so there was not much left for her to do. Nany unfortunately lost against KellyAnne, which sent Nicole home in ninth place. The format really hurt Nicole, but she clearly solidified herself a spot on future challenges.

Especially when she told Johnny Bananas to f*ck off and let her enjoy her Hot Cheetos. BIG MOOD. :dead:

Nicole returned for her second appearance on Rivals III, partnered with Dario due to their argument over his attempt to throw Nany into elimination. Nicole had an incredibly successful sophomore season. She found herself in the majority alliance, and also had protection from the duo of Wes and Nany. Nicole did well in challenges. As a personality, she was a bit less interesting this season...until her last few weeks of the game. Nany once again found herself facing the wrath of former friend/lover Johnny Bananas, especially because Wes was her partner. Nicole found herself sitting pretty in the competition. Nicole and Nany found themselves at odds in the competition, and provided a pretty compelling storyline. Nany felt like Nicole was leaving her in the dust and selling her out to make a final, while Nicole felt like Nany was upset at her for nothing/being successful. Nany truly had reached her breaking point with The Challenge, and the quick success of her cousin who was likely to see a final broke her spirits. Nany could not handle the thought of even her own cousin turning her back on her, but that was more her paranoia than reality. There was some truth - Nicole had formed a romantic relationship with fellow competitor Nate, and became upset with Wes over a deal he cut with a rival team. But Nany was fed up with the show though. Nicole and Nany became very emotional with one another, and to make matters worse, Nicole and Nany were set to face each other in the penultimate elimination of the season. Nicole defeated her cousin Nany in elimination, but the two ultimately embraced in a pretty emotional moment after the dust had settled. Nicole seemed poised to enter the finals along with two of her fellow alliance pairs, but a final twist basically did her under. Nicole faced off against Johnny Bananas + Sarah in the final elimination and lost, right before the finals. 

Her third season would prove less successful, but far more entertaining. Nicole was absolutely hilarious on XXX: Dirty 30 :dead:

Her hilarious reaction when she pulled the Double Cross! Her asking TJ if the cowbell eyelashes were mink! Her competing in the Redemption Challenge and halfway through stopping to remove her eyelashes and secure them because they were expensive! Her consistently calling Camila a b*tch! An iconic personality. :lmao:

Nicole did not perform as well in the competition this time though. A majority alliance consisting of Camila/Cara Maria/Tori/Jenna/Kailah had formed and Britni/Veronica/Jemmye/Aneesa had also formed an alliance. She was eliminated by Britni and spent some time in the Redemption House before losing the Redemption Challenge to Aneesa. Her best gameplay moment was pitting Kailah and Aneesa against one another. 

Nicole made her fourth and final appearance on Vendettas. If you blink, you will miss her. Nicole was eliminated in the opening Purge challenge, never even entering the house! Pretty horrible note to end a Challenge career on, but at least she provided some solid moments.

I definitely think she deserved to move on significantly further in this Rankdown, but this is the right thing to do.

SAVING: Shane Landrum

Nicole. 😢 She does deserve better. Ugh I was SOO close to saving her too. I would love to see her come back on The Challenge, but probably seems unlikely. But you gave her a great write-up there, Dee. ❤️