The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

35 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol I tried to find a Wes and Diem picture and this was the best google had :dead:

screenshot_374.jpg

God Diem was so amazing on Rivals II :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

LOL at least you found something..... better than nothing. :dead: 

29 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

The episodes were only 20 minutes long so it wasn't that hard to accomplish. That being said it was like 330 in the morning when I went to bed lol

Omg wow I forgot the episodes were that short. Now they are like 62 minutes (or 90 minutes when it airs on TV with commercials). :haha: 

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LOL at least you found something..... better than nothing. :dead: 

Omg wow I forgot the episodes were that short. Now they are like 62 minutes (or 90 minutes when it airs on TV with commercials). :haha: 

Yeah Netflix without commercials certainly helped speed things a long but it is weird seeing half hour episodes even though that use to be the norm!

Edited by QueenKalie

4 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah Netflix without commercials certainly helped speed things a long but it is weird seeing half hour episodes even though that use to be the norm!

Lol it feels like such a long time ago. :dead: 

5 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Got the 30 day free trial of Paramount + and I am watching the Gauntlet 2 now because of course I am. 

lol is it changing your ranking of anyone? :giggle:

Btw working on #2 for next page!

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Why did we let Jo get into the top 100? While that was a really funny 1 episode not sure that warrants a top 100 position :giggle:

LOL I think I nominated her a bunch of times but then she just ended up getting saved? Or I at least considered nominating her a lot but randomizer never selected her? I don't remember which one it was. :dead: