The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Excited to see the cast and all of the gifs/descriptions on all of us. It all describes us all very well. :haha:  😄 

I can't remember my rep of Jamie. I'm sure I've seen him on the show but it's been so long. :haha: And it's funny because I know everyone's reps SO well too. :lmao: 

Nervcited about the twists to come.

10 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Cara Maria's cousin! Last seen on Rivals III.

OOOO I remember him a bit better with that description. :lmao: I can't remember my thoughts on him but I feel like I didn't mind or didn't dislike him. 

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Poor Wally did get the worst one 😂

Heyyy noooww. 😢 :haha:  

24 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Poor Wally did get the worst one 😂

19 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

OOOO I remember him a bit better with that description. :lmao: I can't remember my thoughts on him but I feel like I didn't mind or didn't dislike him. 

Heyyy noooww. 😢 :haha:  

Jamie is by far my fave of the five UNF

13 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Another Sorbello?

giphy.gif

Just caught this, since I barely know their last names (except like the BB contestants). :dead:  But he was more likable/inoffensive compared to Cara Maria. At least from what I remember. :haha: 

29 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Just caught this, since I barely know their last names (except like the BB contestants). :dead:  But he was more likable/inoffensive compared to Cara Maria. At least from what I remember. :haha: 

His name is Banks :giggle:

MTVs-The-Challenge.png

CYCLE I: ALL STARS

For the first cycle, in honor of the designated debut season of The Challenge, each ranker will choose FIVE All Stars (to represent the five cast members that took part in Season 1 and also our five all star rankers 😘) for their public immunities until Top 200. However, BE CAREFUL as there is always a twist on the horizon.

Please post your immunities publicly in this forum now. You may choose one at a time or up to all five at once. It is your call, however, all immunities will be FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS, otherwise I will select your immunities for you! :giggle:

PowerlessOpenBlackfootedferret-size_rest

@Deeee @QueenKalie @Alex95 @*Wallace @1234567890

Edited by JC

51 minutes ago, JC said:

Oh wow I was not expecting anyone to choose Bananas :giggle:#biasedhost #cantstandhim

I wasn't either. :haha: Not a fan of his but as QK said, he is the face if the franchise and probably the most well known, so he's a fair choice. I wasn't going to go after him for his legacy, which I do respect.

Yayy for the Leroy pick!

will have to think through my choices. No idea who to choose.

IMMUNITIES

Coral Smith (The Real World: Back To New York)

tumblr_m5olfz0ykP1r7pt4bo14_r2_250.gifv

Katie Doyle (Road Rules: The Quest)

giphy.gif

Aneesa Ferreira (The Real World: Chicago)

tenor.gif?itemid=16913888

Veronica Portillo (Road Rules: Semester at Sea)

tenor.gif?itemid=11078487

Cara Maria Sorbello (The Challenge: Fresh Meat II)

tumblr_oujzu0DdjI1u8s2afo2_r1_400.gifv

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lolz two of my easy round one noms are already immune.

Bananas would absolutely be in my round one nominations. Cara Maria is one of the most interesting women contestants the show has ever had, and being unlikable for two seasons does not earn her an early elimination. IMO. And I knew she was going to be on your list, so I had to act strategically. LOL.

Just now, QueenKalie said:

Dang and I thought my Bananas immunity was gonna be the most controversial but nope Cara is now immune. 😂 I wasn't gonna target her right away so it's whatever.

LOL I knew Alex was going to nominate her round one, so I made a controversial choice. Female face of the show, maybe one of the more intriguing villains we have had in some time, I felt like I had to do it.