The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

Wallace how dare u

Lol I was so confused for awhile when I first saw this. 

But i assume this is about the Emily cut? If so, sorry about that. The rest of the names were all strong players so it was a tough call. :( 

9 minutes ago, *Diana said:

I am mad at u.

Jk

:dead: 

Still love you. 😛 

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

We’re in the top 100 and that blackface scene was just a bit too much to let Emily keep going :ph34rwave:

Ooh goodness, I know nothing about this. :(  :fear: But with the usual The Challenge drama, I'd like to stay out of it. :lmao: 

• Like 1

Kimberly Alexander

15504a974e082f284.jpg

Kimberly had a lot of potential and I feel like she was on the border of either greatness or being a total flop. She ended up only doing two seasons though so she never went either direction. Kimberly was originally on Real World: Hollywood and did her first season on The Duel II. Coming in as a rookie, Kimberly surprised a lot of people taking down big players such as Robin and Ruthie in eliminations. She was kind of just a cog in the majority alliance until they finally turned on her. She began to fall for Dunbar which lolwtf which led to a cringe love triangle between her, Dunbar, and Paula. Paula f*cking hated her guts and as a Paula hater, I obviously had to side with Kimberly (though Duel II is Paula at her most entertaining/crack'd out). She ended up going into elimination against Jenn and got beaten by her. She came back for the following season and ended up on the ill-fated Challengers team where none of them ever had a chance in hell. She was more UTR this season, but continued to prove herself as a strong competitor. She took down Ibis and put up a hell of a fight against Challenge legend Susie in one of the best eliminations. Kimberly never returned after this season even though it seemed like she was on her way to being a bigger character. This is a more than fair spot to eliminated her though.

Save Sarah

Antoine de Bouverie

antoine-de-bouverie.jpg

Antoine de Bouverie was the easy cut to choose and decide on, because of the contestants I am least or unfamiliar with - which are a few of them, Antonie was the only one of the contestants to do just one season of the show. So I think this is really great for him to make it this far.

Antoine de Bouverie started his MTV reality career on Road Rules: Europe, which was the 3rd season of Road Rules. Antonie is from Brussels, Belgium. He went onto compete on The Challenge on Season 6’s Battle of the Sexes. Antonie being a man, was of course on the Men’s team. Antonie looked to be a pretty strong competitor, as he made it very far into the season lasting 17 episodes but just missing out on the finale. But I could be wrong and maybe he was dragged that far as a weaker or under-the-radar competitor? I have no clue. But he made it very far and earned $1,000 on his time on the show. But then e was never heard from again and likely never will be. Well done to Antoine on making it this far.

Saving: CJ Koegel

giphy.gif

Roni Martin

7ff802bbad6b8ca178856b3a9ef51ffa.png

Roni Martin is an old school early days challenger, who I felt I have nominated quite a few times before due to my lack of familiarity with her. That sadly works against her this time around as she is my second cut here.  That is pretty much the basis of this cut, as I feel more familiar with some other nominees and would rater they stay. 

Roni got her MTV reality career start on Road Rules: Northern Trail, which was the 5th season of the show. Roni did go on to compete on two seasons of The Challenge which were: Season 2’s Challenge and Season 7’s The Gauntlet. Roni proved herself to be a great competitor in winning both of these seasons. On Season 2’s Challenge, Roni was apart of the Road Rules team where her team dominated winning 5 of the challenges and losing just on. She did win the season and won $6,613. On Season 7’s The Gauntlet, Roni was on the Road Rules team once again. She found herself on every episode and won the Episode 10 Rolling on a River challenge. She won this season too, having won $25,555 from the Road Rules team bank account. Sadly, this was the end of Roni’s The Challenge journey and she has never returned to the show again. :( I feel I would be a fan of hers if I watched her seasons though. But she should be proud of what she’s accomplished on these two seasons. And I hope she is doing well now too! 

Saving: Kam Williams

tumblr_p7r6ncXZVm1xq6pcco1_400.gifv

Holly Shand

HollyInferno.png

I don't remember this girl at all while I remember Davis so I'll just cut her so we can move on. Holly is very old school and was on the third season of the show, The Challenge: 2000. Those old seasons had no eliminations so she did make it to the end, but her team lost. Then she was on Battle of the Seasons partnered with Josh Florence, also on Road Rules: Latin America with her. The two of them were eliminated fairly early in the season and she was the obviously inferior Holly of the season. Her final season was The Inferno, an iconic season with an iconique women. However, Holly was one of the least iconic women. I believe she was good at challenges as she made it to the end and was part of the winning team, but whocurr. She knocked Trishelle out in an elimination and just got overshadowed by the rest of her cast. We haven't seen her since and she's under the "not very likely" list for the upcoming OG season so we'll likely never see her again.

Save Davis

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

I’m curious how many noms I have to do? I would guess 6 - for Alex/QK/Dee but could also be 8 unless if I have to do a cut/save for Victoria on my round? :haha:

You get to do 8! And then do a cut/save immediately 🙂 use this advantage wisely ❤️ 

Elka Walker

Elka.png

Gosh coming up with nominations is getting tough now as I’m realizing I like most of the contestants remaining and don’t really have any set out targets. :haha: So I am sorry to JC for not making a big power move in cutting a big name when I could have…. but there isn’t anyone like that I’m wanting to cut like that right now. :haha: But at least I get to give Nany (and hopefully Laurel) a red skull. :wub:  And if this is a cut that upsets people, then I am sorry as that was not my intention. :lmao: 

Elka Walker is one of the challengers I nominated I’m not too familiar with, so she was one of the easier options for me to cut. Elka Walker got her MTV reality career start on The Real World: Boston, which of course I was here for…. although I didn’t watch this particular season but I wish I did. And I should have to, lol. Elka would then go on to compete on two seasons of The Challenge, which were: Season 5’s Battle of the Seasons and Season 7’s The Gauntlet.

On Battle of the Seasons, Elka was partnered with Sean Duffy (wooww he got eliminated a long time ago here), as they were both The Real World: Boston alums. They won alongside other Team Real World members such as Mike “The Miz” Mizanin, Coral Smith, Danny Roberts and Kelley Limp. She received $50,000 for winning this season. Elka was a member of Team Real World on The Gauntlet, but didn’t fare nearly as well here. Elka only lasted 7 episodes and lost the Knock Your Block Off gauntlet elimination to Cara Zavaleta. And that wrapped up Elka’s time on The Challenge. I highly doubt we will see her on the show again but at least she got a win under her belt. I hope she’s doing well in life too.

Saving: Nany González

tumblr_nlhywrdTTo1u8s2afo3_r1_500.gifv

Carley Johnson

IHFAdPG.png

Of course I had to dig this screenshot out from my Challenge watch thread because it is one of my favorite screenshots (along with Tonya glaring at Susie, Shauvon sobbing over popping her implants, and Veronica smirking over flipping the vote on Ibis). Anyways, Carley is one of the most worthless winners ever, and probably the single most worthless winner not on a team season. So of course I have to stan a little :wub:. Carley was a Fresh Meat person on Fresh Meat II and Landon got stuck with her as one of the last picks. Landon is a beast though so he was able to drag her rotting carcass to victory. The Landon & Carley vs. Evelyn & Luke exile is easily one of my favorite eliminations ever. There's so many hilarious moments throughout, and Carley blacking out pretty much ten minutes into the exile and getting dragged to victory by Landon has to be up there. I don't remember how the hell they managed to beat Kenny & Laurel in the final, but I'm assuming it was all Landon's doing. She never returned after Fresh Meat II, so that also means she's never lost The Challenge good for her :wub:. Apparently she was supposed to be on Battle of the Seasons but she got replaced by Cara Maria. I kinda wish we got to see Carley again, but she was never that exciting of a character or competitor, I just ironically stan her somehow winning.

Save Ayanna SHE DIDN'T SLEEP IN HER UNIFORM LAST NIGHT TO GET CUT LIKE THIS!