The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

91RNUt-JmVL._RI_.jpg

CYCLE XXI: WAR OF THE WORLDS

Cycle XXI honors the 33rd season of The Challenge!

You must nominate three cross-show matchups (must be from different original series RW/RR/AYTO/BB/Fresh Meat/Bloodlines/etc). Others will choose to cut and save from one matchup.

Example Nominations:

Asaf Goren (Ninja Israel) vs Jenn Lee (TAR)

Fessy Shafaat (BB) vs Jay Starrett (Survivor)

Ashli Robson (RW) vs Dan Walsh (RR)

Unacceptable Nomination:

Nicole Zanatta (RW) vs Theo Bradley (RW)

You can repeat shows in different matchups but the head to heads must be people from different shows (their original shows are on the front page index).

Each ranker will be able to save one and cut one from each head to head. There are only three matchups per nomination round so first come, first serve. Also, to make this move as quickly as possible, you can make a save/cut every 12 hours.

image.png.5a669b63bc6b0c392f871f38d2c5d7d0.png

@Deeee you are up first!

@Alex95 @*Wallace @QueenKalie @1234567890

• JC changed the title to The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (Cycle XXI War Of The Worlds - Awaiting Dee's Noms)
4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I believe the pokemon game isn't including Dee for the time being until he's ready to come back, idk if we wanna do that here too.

Oh I didn’t realize he was taking a hiatus I thought he was just sick. I can do that here too.

@Alex95 you can go first!

• JC changed the title to The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (Cycle XXI War Of The Worlds - Awaiting Alex's Noms)

Well unfortauntley most people left are from Real World so it was difficult to nominate from other shows knowing everyone else has to choose people from those shows as well.

Landon Lueck (RW) vs. Derrick Kosinski (RR)

Sarah Rice (RW) vs. Natalie Negrotti (BB)

Ashley Kelsey (RW) vs. Georgia Harrison (LI)

59 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Well unfortauntley most people left are from Real World so it was difficult to nominate from other shows knowing everyone else has to choose people from those shows as well.

Landon Lueck (RW) vs. Derrick Kosinski (RR)

Sarah Rice (RW) vs. Natalie Negrotti (BB)

Ashley Kelsey (RW) vs. Georgia Harrison (LI)

I will save Natalie and cut Sarah.

• Like 1

Sarah Rice

the-challenge-rivals-iii-sarah-rice.jpg

Not exactly someone I was expecting to cut at his point but it's towards the end of the game so it is what it is I guess.  Sarah is a challenge legend she was on 9 seasons of the challenge and has a couple of wins under her belt and a couple more final appearances as well. She is really good at the game and is involved in many iconic moments. The most famous moment of hers is probably when her and Bananas won and Bananas stole all the money from her. Iconic and horrible moment all in one and obviously every one felt bad for her. My 1 problem with Sarah was that she was always buddy buddy with Kenny/ Evan/ Bananas despite the fact that they trashed her constantly. So I would have liked her to stand up for herself and have a little more self respect. Other than that though she's a legend and provided a lot to the show.

Saving Natalie

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Oh gosh, this makes me fearful of how I'm gonna choose nominations. 🙈

Gonna chooose....

Save Georgia

Cut Ashley

Ashley Kelsey

Ashley%20kelsey%202017_0.png

Gosh this game certainly doesn’t get any easier does it? :lmao: I feel bad cutting Ashley as I know QK is a fan of hers but decisions are getting super hard now. Ashley started her MTV reality career on The Real World: San Diego (2011). Hmmm I think this was a season I watched a little bit of but I’m not suer how much. But the names I’m seeing all look familiar. Ashley participated on two The Challenge seasons, which were Season 23s Battle of the Seasons and Season 29’s Invasion of the Champions. She also participated on the spin off show, Champs vs. Pros as well.

Battle of the Seasons was Ashley’s most successful season. She was partnered with half of her Real World cast in Frank Sweeney, Sam McGinn and Zach Nichols. This is a team of strong personalities and strong powerhouse contenders, and they certainly proved that. They were a dominant team that ended up winning this season. Ashley & Frank won the Episode 11 Knot So Fast elimination against Derek Chavez & Jonna Mannion. She won $62,500 from her time on the season. Ashley also outlasted all of her teammates in this game so well done to her for that. On Invasion of the Champions, Ashley invaded the game this season on the Episode 5 Knockout challenge, as she was apart of the Invasion of the Champions twos. But her time on the season was very short, as she lost the Pole Wrestle Fortress elimination against Cara Maria Sorbello. Ashley didn’t last too long on Champs vs. Pros either, as she only lasted 3 episodes and lost the Basket Brawl elimination against Ashley Mitchell.

I am certain and know I saw all of these seasons Ashley was on, but I can’t exactly remember her standout or most memorable moments on these shows. But I do want to say I am a fan of hers. I would like to see her come back on The Challenge. I’m not sure what she’s up to right now but maybe that could be possible? It also goes without saying, she is really gorgeous too. ❤️ Well done to Ashley making it this far.

Saving: Georgia Harrison

If no one makes a decision by midnight, Landon and Derrick will become safe and randomizer will decide who will be eliminated from the remaining contestants not nominated this round. This will be the rule going forward if 48 hours have passed. Just trying to move this along so we can finish. I'll also message Victoria to see if she wants to continue.

@1234567890 @QueenKalie @Alex95 @*Wallace @Deeee

Landon Lueck

the-challenge-og-contestants-landon-luec

Da'Vonne randomly leaving on my nomset? Not gonna happen. Landon is extremely boring. Extremely good at the show? Yes. But also extremely boring. He has done four seasons, The Inferno II, The Gauntlet II, The Duel II, and Fresh Meat II. LMAO I just noticed he has only done sequels! What are the odds? Derrick's done a million seasons on the other hand and would take longer to write about. Landon was part of the Good Guys team on Inferno II and won. He did nothing entertaining. Then he was part of the Rookies team on Gauntlet II and won. He did nothing entertaining. Then he was on Duel II and embarrassingly lost a duel to Brad. Landon held the most power all season and did nothing to shake up the status quo and got screwed over in the end. its_what_she_deserves.jpg. He also actively helped Evan win. Then he did Fresh Meat II and won. He did nothing entertaining. Oh actually, he went against the godly Wes and Evelyn alliance and didn't target Kenny when he could (yes I know Wes and Ev were horribly allies (:wub:) but he should've been honored to lose to them). Landon's a legend I guess, but The Challenge is about drama and he brings nothing to the table there. I assumed someone was gonna cut Derrick at some point but no one did so Imma do this instead so my noms don't get f*cked with in two hours.

Edited by Alex95

Jamie Chung

7oz3UM_ACdv7Z7Uzrs2IzgqqAeeqWYNCdh-R_39z

Jamie Chung is actually a pretty well known actress and might be the most successful person that the show has produced it's probably between her and maybe the Miz I guess. A couple of the films that she has been in are Dragonball Evolution, Grown Ups, Premium Rush, Sorority Row, The Hangover Part II, Sucker Punch, and Big Hero 6 . There are other movies she has been in as well but I only listed a few of them. Going back to her mtv days she was on the real world San Diego with Brad and Robin and others that was a pretty iconic season. She ended up doing 1 season of the challenge which was the Inferno 2. She did quite well in it as she won the season. She never ended up going in elimination at all so she played the season really well. Jamie is a pretty memorable character but as we near the end it gets harder to decide on who to cut and save and unfortunately it was her time to go this time so out she goes from the rankdown now.

Saving Kendal.

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I thought Jamie was rather boring her one season and I would've nominated her ages ago, but then I watched Lovecraft Country and I loved her on it :dead:

Hmm stuck on what to do, I'll think about it.

:dead:  @ this, especially the last part.

I left Jamie alone as I do recognize her and like her well enough from what I've seen of her, but wasn't sure how much she stood out in comparison to the other Challengers (as a Challenger competitor) at this point. But with you finding her boring on the show, I'm sure i would have loved her. 🙈

On 1/6/2021 at 2:35 PM, JC said:

Also I just realized this after some cleanup, @1234567890 you owe me a writeup for Theresa Gonzalez :rofl:from like many rounds ago or I guess if anyone else likes her, you can do the writeup for Victoria

Embarrassed Shame GIF

How embarrassing. :dead: I will do it right now. And thanks to everyone who filed in or did write-ups for me. I really appreciate it since I should have been kicked out of this rankdown ages ago. 😭 You guys are the best. :wub:

20 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Embarrassed Shame GIF

How embarrassing. :dead: I will do it right now. And thanks to everyone who filed in or did write-ups for me. I really appreciate it since I should have been kicked out of this rankdown ages ago. 😭 You guys are the best. :wub:

Have you heard about the upcoming OG show? That might interest you more than the newer seasons lol.

Theresa Gonzalez

ch36_Theresa-e1607545503367.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

This write-up was due ages ago but because of an oversight and my bad memory, @JC never noticed until recently. :stealth: It's better late than never I always say. I actually never say that but you get the point. :haha: Let's get Theresa Gonzalez officially eliminated finally with a proper write-up. Theresa Jones was a Fresh Meat contestant drafted by Ryan Kehoe. She was a finalist on Battle of the Exes II. She also competed on Fresh Meat II, Cutthroat, Rivals, Rivals II, Free Agents, and Double Agents. She and Ryan lasted long on Fresh Meat II until they were eliminated on episode 10 by Jenn Grijalva and Noor Jehangir. Theresa returned for Cutthroat until she was eliminated on episode 9 by Toril Hall. On Rivals she was partnered with Camila Nakagawa being eliminated on episode 3 by Cara Maria Sorbello and Laurel Stucky. On Rivals II she was partnered with Jasmine Reynaud. She last a bit longer this time being eliminated on episode 6 by her previous Rivals partner Camila Nakagawa and Jemmye Carroll. She had her best showing yet on Free Agents where she was eliminated on episode 11. She was a finalist on Battle of the Exes II. She was partnered with Wes Bergmann. They were eliminated on episode 10 but Theresa was brought back into the game prior to the "X-Battle" elimination as a replacement for Nia Moore. She was now partnered with Leroy Garrett and placed second overall. Theresa received $35,000 for finishing the Final Challenge in second place. Theresa is currently on Double Agents where she is partner with Jay Starrett. The show has not finished yet but they are still on the show so there placement is yet to be determined. Theresa now goes by Theresa Jones as she married professional NFL player, T.J. Jones. They have two kids together as of 2019.

• Thanks 1