The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Jessica McCain

Jessica-McCain-Free-Agents.png

I kept going back and forth because I knew who I wanted to see survive in both pairings but didn't know which one I should cut from. I decided that Emily's had the biggest impact on the franchise so she should survive, which by default means I must cut Jessica. Jessica got her start on Real World: Portland, but we first met her on Rivals II with Anastasia. I was sold on Jessica from the start and thought she had a lot of potential, but was just stuck with a sh*tty partner in Anastasia. Jessica & Anastasia were booted first and TJ loathed Anastasia. But she did enough to earn a call back for Fresh Meat and I loved her that season! She was a main character right out of the gate, being underestimated but proving her worth, feuding with Jordan, and showmancing with Dustin. She snuck under the radar at a certain point and lasted way past her expiration date. Unfortunately for her, she ended up in the middle of the Cara Maria and Laurel feud and found herself in elimination against Cara Maria, where she performed better than anyone expected her to, but still lost (though she injured Cara Maria and took her down in the process).

Sadly for Jessica, she never reaches the heights she reached in Free Agents again. She went on Battle of the Exes II with Dustin and they had a really sweet storyline, but unfortunately got booted first. Her final season was Rivals III with Johnny and she was just awful at the challenges. Though she won her first elimination taking down Devin & Cheyenne, they quickly got sent back into elimination and lost to Nelson & Amanda. I believe she may or may not be a Trumpie so that helps justifies the elimination. Also we're getting down to the wire and though she was great in Free Agents, she's simply outclassed by most of the remaining contestants in the game.

Save Emily Bailey

• JC changed the title to The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (Cycle XXI War Of The Worlds - Awaiting Victoria's Cut)
  • JC changed the title to The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (Cycle XXI War Of The Worlds - QK Noms Next)

Ugh I wish I had taken the battle to cut between my two - even though I was indifferent on them. :closedeyes: 

But the cut could have been a lot worse as I have some bigger faves remaining. Oh well, glad Janelle got this far at least. :haha: 

14 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Just wait 48 hours y'all, let the randomizer take non-legends out.

:dead: 

I'm scared of what to do as I wouldn't want Randomizer to take out some bigger faves of mine. :shiver:  Hmmm I'll think of what to do.

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I'm scared of what to do as I wouldn't want Randomizer to take out some bigger faves of mine. :shiver:  Hmmm I'll think of what to do.

I’ll make a deal with you if you let it go to the randomizer. My entire top 5 is nominated here. I’d rather not just lose interest in the game.

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

It's also sh*tty to Dee who's not even here to protect his faves so I think it would be a fair thing to do!

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I’ll make a deal with you if you let it go to the randomizer. My entire top 5 is nominated here. I’d rather not just lose interest in the game.

I'll consider this. And eeek didn't know that at the last part either. :(