Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Are you calling me stupid? The film stupid? My decision stupid? :dead: I can change if you wish. :haha:

:haha:  The movie isn't the greatest.  But I enjoy it.  It has many gifable moments.  (I would have saved it if I were a ranker)

elizabeth halsey | Tumblr

10 minutes ago, Solaris said:

The movie isn't the greatest.  But I enjoy it.  It has many gifable moments.  (I would have saved it if I were a ranker)

Same. Cameron Diaz has a talent for making terrible movies into guilty pleasures. :dead: 

23 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Saving Girl Most Likely

Cutting Annie

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Save: Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

Cut: Girl Most Likely

Your cut is invalid ❤️ 

Girl Most Likely

tumblr_msvo08ZORn1s8gsn8o1_400.gif

So I changed my cut because @Solaris finds the movie gifable which I can respect. I mean they don't call me Giftoria for no reason. I chose to cut Girl Most Likely instead so I am sorry Diana wherever you are because I see the movie stars Kristen Wig and Darren Criss. Girl Most Likely is an American comedy film directed by Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini. It was released in 2012 and like mentioned it stars Kristen Wig, Annette Bening. Matt Dillon, Christopher Fitzgerald, Natasha Lyonne and Darren Criss. Kristen Wig plays Imogene Duncan who is a playwright who attempts suicide in an attempt to win back her ex. I've never seen the film that distributed by Lionsgate. Ultimately Imogene writes a play based on her experiences called Exo-life starring Julia Stilles which receives a standing ovation. I'm sure there is connection between Kristen's and Darren's character 9Lee) sprinkled in there? Or maybe they just have sex? I don't know and with a 22% score on RT should I? No. Girl Most Likely is out of the rankdown now. It was never going to win so good riddance.

Save: Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

Just now, 1234567890 said:

I didn't know, sorry.

I am not going to make you do another write-up because I am not that evil. It was just the movie I liked the most out of the nominated on.

Because I love you...

Saving The To Do List

Cutting Annie

Just now, *Chris said:

I am not going to make you do another write-up because I am not that evil. It was just the movie I liked the most out of the nominated on.

Because I love you...

It's fine :dead: By all means save the movie you like the most. It's not your fault I can't (or refuse to) read. :giggle:

annie-movie-logo.png

source.gif

Everyone who knows me knows that I absolutely love musicals, either on stage or on the big screen, but this movie wasn't IT for me. Did we really needed a remake of Annie - the iconic movie musical featuring Carol Burnett, Ann Reinking, Tim Curry, and Bernadette Peters. This remake fell short on a few occasions, for me - it may be that I enjoyed the 1982 version as well as the 1999's Disney production featuring Kathy Bates, Alan Cumming, Audra McDonald, Victor Garber, Sarah Hyland, Lalaine, Alicia Morton, Andrea McArdle, and Kristin Chenoweth. Honestly, I didn't really enjoy the arrangement of the songs as they tried too hard to be modern & innovative - if it ain't broke, why fix it? (e.g.: Sia's version of Y're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile"). And I felt there was a disconnection between the cast as a whole - Cameron Diaz was a bit of hot mess as  Miss Haniggan; she's certainly wasn't Carol Burnett or Kathy Bates. In the end, a lot of critics agrees with my assements of the movie - some people enjoyed it but it wasn't for me. 

SAVING: THE TO-DO LIST

Edited by *Chris