Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

Nominations:

1. Bruce, Anchor, and Chum (Finding Nemo)
2. Crush (Finding Nemo)
3. Deb and Flo (Finding Nemo)
4. Dory (Finding Nemo)
5. Gill (Finding Nemo)
6. Peach (Finding Nemo)

7. Patch (101 Dalmatians)
8. Perdita (101 Dalmatians)
9. Pongo (101 Dalmatians)
10. Rolly (101 Dalmatians)

11. Thomas O'Malley (The Aristocats)

12. Berlioz (The Aristocats)

13. Lefou (Beauty and the Beast)

14. Queen Elinor (Brave)

15. Tod (The Fox and the Hound)

16. Flounder (The Little Mermaid)

Rolly (One Hundred and One Dalmatians)

tenor.gif?itemid=3444886

Ellen DeGeneres sucks as a human being, but Dory is one of three characters that I care to save in that list. Derek already saved one of the others. I think it is about time that we start cutting a lot of the really cute supporting animal characters that make us laugh but really do not add too much to the plot. I love a good run-on sentence.

Sorry to any fans of Rolly, but I think he has advanced really far in the game given the fact that he is one of fifteen puppies. LOL. Rolly has been saved many times in this Rankdown since he is so cute. But it's his time to go imo. Rolly is known for being the heaviest puppy, since he has an excessive appetite. Relatable. He is always asking for food and is somehow always starving. Also relatable. Even after he is rescued from Jasper and Horace, his first request is for food. Very relatable. Dangerous situations make me hungry as well!

As soon as he returned back home, Rolly asked for food. Me. Totally me. Food on the brain 24/7.

Bye Rolly. 

SAVING: Dory

Flounder

sub-buzz-238-1573058749-1.jpg?downsize=3

Flounder is the toxic bff every teenage girl has that refuses to call their friend out on their sh*t. Ariel is a #mess. We all know it. She's in too deep of her own machinations to fully understand how insane and illogical her motivations are. Sebastian is a solid friend. He calls Ariel out on her bullsh*t, but when she doesn't listen he supports her and stays there for her in order to help her when she inevitably does get in trouble. Obviously the best thing to do would be to rat her out to her father more often, but nobody's perfect. Flounder, on the other hand, gives Ariel total permission to do whatever she wants. He allows her to risk her life, and his, every second of the day because she's a privileged af bored princess. He lies to her father for her even though everyone else is just trying to protect her. Flounder is not protecting Ariel. He gets her into more trouble than out of trouble. The two friends are bad for each other and if the sequel isn't about them going their separate ways in order to form healthier friendships I don't want to watch it! Another enemy of Ursula's to bite the dust in this game :))

Save Peach

• Haha 1

Deb (& Flo)

Flo/Deb GIF | Gfycat

From the movie Finding Nemo (2003)

515?cb=20160317171419

Voiced by Vicki Lewis

Vicki Lewis | How I Met Your Mother Wiki | Fandom

Deb and Flo??? Ebb and flow??? GET IT????? Deb is one of the Tank Gang at the dentist's office in the movie. Nemo meets her when he is captured by the dentist on one of his dives. Deb, however, was obtained via mail order. Like most of the rest of the Tank Gang, Deb is neurotic. Her schtick is that she believe the reflection of herself in the tank glass is actually her sister, "Flo." Her scenes involve humor based on that obvious delusion. I think Vicki does a lot to make the character likable. It's really her voice that makes Deb so great and not just another fish in the crowd. At the end of the movie, Deb and the rest of the Tank Gang escape into the ocean. As I mentioned in another write-up about the gang, I'd love to see how they are all coping in the ocean. In the credits we see Deb looking at her reflection in a bubble. Someone get this poor fish some therapy or something. Medication is not your enemy. 

Save: Thomas O'Malley