Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

9 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Remaining:

Milo Thatch (ATLANTIS: THE LOST EMPIRE)

Flik (A BUG'S LIFE)

Alfredo Linguini (RATATOUILLE)

Miss Bianca (THE RESCUERS)

Dee requested an extension, but anyone can claim the other cut now.

Flik

18 GIFs Of Flik From A Bug's Life That Perfectly Sum Up All Of ...

From the movie A Bug's Life (1998)

516?cb=20140902162713

Voiced by Dave Foley

Northwestern Look-a-like | Page 4 | HuskerMax Forums

Flik is the main character from A Bug's Life, and his time is up in this rankdown due to the competition left among the nominees this round. This is also the end for all the characters from this movie left in the game. He's kind of a goof and likes to invent things and wants to help out his colony. Unfortunately, as depicted in the above gif, in an infuriating moment in the movie, Flik accidentally wrecks all the food gathered by the colony to appease the evil grasshoppers. So that makes things worse for the colony by, like, a lot. Flik suggests hiring other bugs to protect them from the grasshoppers, but that plan also goes badly as he actually hired circus bugs instead of warriors. Yeah. So then he invents a fake bird to scare the grasshopper leader. That also doesn't go as planned. The movie of course has a happy ending but Flik is a bit frustrating to watch at times. Sorry bud, that means it's time to go. 

Save: Miss Bianca, diva extraordinair 

On 7/19/2020 at 10:53 PM, Alex95 said:

The Fairy Godmother

FGM_celRGB.jpg

Lmaoooooo I swear I wasn't sitting here refreshing waiting for noms to be posted like I do between rounds in the Survivor rankdown. I legit just got home from swimming at my friends house (socially distancing of course) and log in and noms just literally happen to be posted. My power :wub: :wub: :wub:. Anyways the Fairy Godmother is a character I was planning on nominating soon because I have randomly decided I hate her. So thanks for saving me so much work! Remember my rant about the Blue Fairy in Pinocchio. This bitch is like the same. She''ll make all your dreams come true.......but only if you follow a million rules. First Cinderella has to deem herself worthy of the Fairy Godmother's powers. I mean Cinderella was getting tortured for the longest time and the Fairy Godmother really took her sweet time making all of Cinderella's dreams come true, huh? Cinderella just needed years of abuse and torture before she swoops in and saves the day. And once she does, it's only for a few hours! Cinderella isn't allowed a full night of fun. She's isn't allowed a good dicking down before she sneaks out the window at 8 in the morning. She has to leave this party at midnight, even though it starts late as f*ck as well. That's all the Fairy Godmother gives her. Luckily for Cinderella, she met a stalker who knocked down every door until he found her to marry her. That isn't The Fairy Godmother's doing though. ALLLLLL she wanted to give Cinderella was like three hours of fun and no dique. A worthless fairy godmother!!!!

Stan this one instead:

Save Princess Eilonwy

Aww I was kinda sad to see The Fairy Godmother go but I cracked up SOO freaking hard at this write-up. :dead: I never thought of it in this way but it is all so true. :lmao: 

On 7/19/2020 at 11:03 PM, miss denise said:

giphy.gif

:haha:  

On 7/19/2020 at 11:03 PM, 1234567890 said:

drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon
The Fairy Godmother just dragged to hell and back. :dead: I’m wheezing. 😂

LMAOO Same. :dead: 

Milo Thatch (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)

tumblr_m54i4tHgNI1rxzdbwo2_500.gif

Ratatouille >>>>>>>>>> Atlantis: The Lost Empire

I will hear no arguments about this fact.

Milo Thatch is the protagonist of the film. A linguist and cartographer, Milo leads the expedition to find the lost continent of Atlantis. His goal is to prove the existence of Atlantis and to restore the city to its former glory. The film starts with Milo preparing for a presentation at the Smithsonian Museum in Washington DC, where he happens to work. Milo is looking for funding for an expedition to Iceland to find the Shepherd's Journal, which he suspects will lead him to Atlantis. The meeting is cancelled due to him being a supposed no-show, despite the fact that the meeting time was moved to cause him to be a no-show.

Milo chases after the board members, but is intercepted by his boss, Fenton Harcourt. His boss basically tells Milo that he is chasing a fairy tale, which will never get him funded. Harcourt belittles Milo and stops him from handing in his letter of resignation by telling him that no other institution would hire Milo or fund his expedition. Harcourt tells him he has potential, but is throwing away his potential just like his grandfather.

Upon returning home, Milo finds Helga Sinclair who is waiting for Milo, and she takes him to her employer, Preston Whitmore. Whitmore happened to be a friend of Milo's grandfather, Thaddeus Thatch, and he presents to Milo the Shepherd's Journal. Whitmore tests Milo on his commitment to find Atlantis, which he passes of course. Milo is surprised to find that the expedition is set to go, and all he needs to do is replace his grandfather and read the directions. 

At first, Milo has a hard time getting along with the rest of the group. The other explorers often pull pranks on Milo, but eventually let up on him after some time. Milo is constantly reading the Shepherd's Journal and is convinced that there is a missing page. The rest of the group tries to get him to stop reading the book, which he eventually does and opens himself up to the group. After awakening one night to use the restroom and being attacked by fireflies, the expedition falls down a cavern and Milo is separated from the group. 

When Milo awakens, he is surrounded by strange figures, until they remove their masks and reveal themselves to be humans. They heal Milo's scar with a crystal and leave. Milo chases after and finds himself admiring the fully-functioning empire of Atlantis, alive and well. Milo is able to communicate with the Atlanteans, but has a rough encounter with King Kashekim. Princess Kida is revealed to be the one that healed him and she proceeds to take him on a tour of the empire. Though he is most interested in finding the power source of Atlantis, he is distracted by the reveal that the Atlanteans cannot speak their native language nor can they remember much of their past culture. 

Princess Kida shows him ancient writings, which reveal that the true source of power for the empire is the Heart of Atlantis. Milo learns that Rourke lead the expedition to the empire in order to find the crystal and sell it on the black market. Milo is able to translate the missing page and discover the location of the crystal, but is unable to solve the riddle before Rourke. Milo is forced into the Crystal Chamber by Rourke and Helga in order to retrieve it. 

Milo tries his hardest to convince Rourke and his colleagues to not take the crystal, and eventually gets the other explorers to join his side. Milo leads the others in using Ketaks to fight against Rourke. Milo engages in a pretty epic battle against Rourke and eventually wins by turning Rourke into a crystal and shattering him. Milo returns the crystal in time to save Atlantis from the erupting volcano, and frees Kida from bondage. Milo decides to stay behind and help Atlantis recover the lost culture, but also because he has fallen in love with Kida. This leads him to become the King of Atlantis. 

His voice actor is the iconic Michael J. Fox. Milo Thatch is a smart, socially awkward, friendly, determined, eager, and heroic character. I hate to be cutting him, but I refuse to cut Alfredo Linguini. 

SAVING: Alfredo Linguini