Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

Tadashi Hamada

Tadashi Hamada - Childhood Animated Movie Heroes Photo (38286443 ...mine disney Disneyedit Big Hero 6 bh6edit tadashi hamada ...1k mine disney movie gif ily Tadashi Big Hero 6 bh6 tadashi hamada ...

My Gif 1k Tadashi Big Hero 6 He's So Done Believe Me I've Been ...You can literally see Tadashi breathe. Disney forgets nothing ...

From the movie Big Hero 6 (2014)

350?cb=20160505193934

Voiced by Daniel Henney

my new plaid pants: Gratuitous Daniel Henney

I know Tadashi has some fans here, so I tried to treat y'all with some nice images. Tadashi is a major character in his movie, but let's be honest. He dies in the first act. It's very sad and it's what drives the rest of the movie and the motivations of ALL the other characters, but since he's absent I think this is a fine spot for him in this game. Tadashi is the older brother of the main character in the movie, Hiro. Tadashi goes to a good school for technology and is friends with all our other heroes, Go Go, Wasabi, Honey, etc. He tries to be a good mentor and example for Hiro, and show him what kind of future there is for someone with talent/interest in robots. Tadashi is also the inventor of the other main character of the movie, the robot Baymax. However, right when Hiro seems to be on the right path, a fire breaks out at Tadashi's school. He runs in to save his professor/mentor, but he doesn't make it out alive. This lead to the Big Hero 6 getting together (as well as a ton of emotional journeys for the characters and the audience dealing with the grief of his death). So yeah, Tadashi is an amazing character who adds the heartbeat to the movie, but it's his time to go.

Save: Eve

RILEY ANDERSEN

tumblr_nogscyd4JN1u0wxjeo1_500.gifv

RIley Andersen is the major character from Inside Out, a movie that I absolutely love! In the movie, Riley is in the pre-adolescence stage who loves ice hockey & she lives in Minnesota where she is happy with her life - she is seen as upbeat, honest, and goofy with some shyness & uncertain of herself. However, we meet a new Riley when it is time for her & fer family to move to San Francisco - she becomes more sad & miss her life in Minnesota; the move is impacting her personality & emotions as we see more shyness, loneliness, and irked by the changes. Throughout the movie, she is starting to lose her identity by the move. 

Now that we know a bit more of Riley, it is important to mention that she is a driving force for the movie as the majority of the storyline of the movie happens in her mind - we are introduced to Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear, and Disgust. Due to some storyline of the emotions, Anger/Fear/Disgust take over her mind instead of Joy - this lead to Riley being more rude, reclusive, and cantakerous.  Overall, Riley is appreciated by fans of the movie despite the focus being on the emotions rather than Riley - this is why I felt it was a good spot for her. 

SAVING: ANDY

Edited by *Chris

Haku

450?cb=20200417171731

I hope this was the right cut to make! Honestly I like all the nominees so it shouldn't be a shock that I'm gonna cut someone I don't know. There were two nominees from Spirited Away and one from Howl's Moving Castle so I knew I wanted to cut someone from Spirited Away and I just randomly landed on her I am now cutting Haku because of requests. Hopefully the other character's the better one then (I guess I was accidentally cutting the better character but now I am not)! Anyways, Haku is the deuteragonist of Spirited Away. Is this the time to get into my beef with Studio Ghibli? Honestly, 50% of me is targeting them because all my wildcards are out lol. But another 50% of me is targeting them because my ex was obsessed with the Studio Ghibli films and he kept trying to get me to watch them but I never did and it annoyed me. Then we had a really awful falling out so I refuse to watch them out of pettiness lol. Tbh I'm over all that now so maybe one day I will watch them, but that probably won't be till after this rankdown ends. Maybe I'll stumble into a free trial of HBO Max...? I'm not paying for any more streaming services so I won't be caught dead owning HBO Max. Umm anyway back to Haku. Look if I'm ever gonna watch the movie I probably shouldn't spoil myself. Apparently he's a dragon disguised as a human boy. Hopefully that's not a major plot point! If one of his fans wants to give him the writeup I'm sure he deserves they should do so! But I will remain spoiler-free.

Save Phoebus

On 5/25/2020 at 12:33 AM, miss denise said:

Audrey Ramirez

Tdgo4Mt.png?1

This was a bit difficult with all three of my wildcards being nominated at once, and several others I like as well. :(  I didn't know how to pick, but needed to do something before I lost them all. Anyway, Audrey is a teenage mechanic from Atlantis: The Lost Empire and I'm cutting another character from this movie now (but refrained from cutting two at once because I'm trying to spread things out). Audrey befriends Milo, as they are close in age, and she likes to mess with him. Audrey is tough, resourceful, and the youngest member of the expedition to find the lost empire of Atlantis.  In the end, she is honored for her bravery in helping to save Atlantis. She also gives Milo a kiss on the cheek at the end of the movie, so any shippers can be happy, especially since she is seen with his cat, Fluffy, implying that she adopted Fluffy when Milo stayed behind in Atlantis. 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

I can't find a gif of Audrey with Fluffy, so this will have to do. We love furry animals. ❤️ 

Saving: Bo Peep

f7990a8b9814cbb7cbf091d4115255f1.gif

I know, Audrey! Plagiarism is wrong but I am tired and lazy right now. You outlasted Milo after being cut before him so be thankful! 😘

Ian Lightfoot (Onward)

2c91c870197491b221d530611defe730fae5c674

*sobs uncontrollably in Pixar*

OKAY OKAY SO I HAVE BEEN BAD. I STILL HAVE NOT DEDICATED TIME TO WATCHING IT. I PROMISE I WILL TOMORROW.

For now though, this has to be my cut because I am way, way, way too attached to pretty much everybody else nominated by Denise. This write-up will still have to be a little bare bones in the meantime because I do not want to spoil myself at all. Hopefully this cut and lackluster write-up do not upset any of you fans too much. 

Ian Lightfoot is the protagonist of Onward and is an elf that is voiced by Tom Holland. That much I do know! I suppose he is also in search of remaining magic power in order to bring back his deceased father, along with his older brother Barley. I guess I also know this as well. Besides these bits of information, there is not much more I can say about Ian Lightfoot. Maybe I will come to regret this decision in 24 hours, but I also know that this is the most polarizing Pixar film to date. So there is a chance I will not be too upset with myself.

What I will say is that Coco + Studio Ghibli were done wrong with these nominations, so consider Ian a casualty of these nominations!

SAVING: Mamá Imelda

16 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Tbh I'm over all that now so maybe one day I will watch them, but that probably won't be till after this rankdown ends. Maybe I'll stumble into a free trial of HBO Max...?

You really should. Not even to be obnoxious. LOL. but there is a reason why some of them, including Spirited Away, are considered some of the best films ever made. But I feel you on having too many subscriptions. :dead: