The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

o2C11t.gif

Anton Stephans

Anton was a truly horrendous contestant with a terrible attitude. From his terrible performances to his outburst at Nick, I’m unsure why he lasted as long as he did.

Anton always came across as having an attitude. Probably a bit delusional too. His voice was mediocre, sometimes grating. Him staying he was “shocked” to be in the bottom two LOL! Him getting angry on stage and getting aggressive towards one of the judges.. bye! His song choices were unimaginative and the public finally had enough of his attitude during week four and he was sent packing. He hasn’t been seen since I don’t think? Pretty hard to come back from getting aggressive in front of thousands of people. Mind you, if Cheryl can batter a toilet attendant, go through a racism trial and come out the other side then anything’s possible.

Saving Jimmy. 

10 hours ago, JC said:

JANICE ROBINSON

I see the running theme of the past two rounds has been peenocide and I am appalled but not surprised. No wonder all these undeserving vajs end up winning these rankdowns. Only male winners are in the Rupaul rankdown where the men are dressing and performing as females so I guess that's the only way to win with a penis on IDF. 

FYI, everything is not about gender, you know. :lmao: We had lots of men and women up as potential noms but it was just the men that overwhelmed the numbers with our agreement. :haha: 

TIMMY KNOWLES

391D7DFE00000578-3822744-image-a-51_1475

Timmy Knowles was born in 1986 and was a part of the terrible eighth season of The X Factor Australia - you know, the season that featured Igloo Australia as a judge. He was a part of the Over 22s and was mentored by Guy Sebastian. He left in the first elimination as he received the lowest amount of votes on his team. You know who else left in that elimination? Natalie Ong. Truly a sign that season was terrible. That's 100 words so out I go.

SAVE: Dan Hamill ig

Edited by Elliott

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

TIMMY KNOWLES

Timmy Knowles was born in 1986 and was a part of the terrible eighth season of The X Factor Australia - you know, the season that featured Igloo Australia as a judge. He was a part of the Over 22s and was mentored by Guy Sebastian. He left in the first elimination as he received the lowest amount of votes on his team. You know who else left in that elimination? Natalie Ong. Truly a sign that season was terrible. That's 100 words so out I go.

SAVE: Dan Hamill ig

Football Nfl GIF by Verizon

The Fisher Boys

15bb85ec_edit_img_facebook_post_image_file_899610_1444187570_Facebook.jpg

I will make this pretty later but literally who are these people? I don't even remember which team one. :dead: Was it Old School vs. New School? UK vs. AUS? I don't remember. The Fisher Boys? That is a weird choice of a name. Let me do some research so I won't get a strike from King Chris! The Fisher Boys were a four-member Australian male vocal group consisting of brothers. Okay, the name makes more sense now since they are brothers. Tyler Fisher, Joshua Fisher, Brandford Fisher and Conrad Fisher. Nice. I got to spell out all their names to reach the 100 word limit. They were on Season 7 of The X Factor Australia and they were in the Groups category. They were mentored by Guy Sebastian. The Fisher Boys were eliminated in week 2 when they lose the sing-off to Jess & Matt. They placed 11th place and now they are gone from this rankdown. Please no strikes, Christopher. 😘

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

@*Chris am I good to nominate?

If you know who you can or cannot nominate that's why - I havent had time to update anything.

Been super busy these 2 past days with work and the province reopening. 

GROUP A:

1. Lauren Platt
  2. Treyc Cohen
  3. Miss Frank
  4. Talia Dean
  5. Belle Amie
  6. Louisa Johnson
  7. Chloe Jasmine
  8. Stephanie Nala
  9. Rachel Adedeji
  10. Voices With Soul
  11. Rion Paige