I see @*Wallace stalking this thread. He better apply 😘 

LOL you with the call out. :dead:  

I'm thinking about it. 

6 minutes ago, JC said:

I was too young to watch her season but still so obsessed with this song ❤️

lol. You still out here lying.

• Haha 1

A little late but if i were to rank the 1Ders by their solo music:

1. Niall - Definitely my favorite by far. LOVE “Slow Hands” and really enjoyed just about all of his singles he’s released.

2. Zayn - “Pillowtalk” was THE JAM. I really liked/loved some of his other songs like “Like I Can” “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever” and “Let Me.”

3. Harry - He was kinda 4th for me below Liam before his latest album tbh. :ph34rwave: But I do love “Sign of the Times” and “Adore You” (and like "Watermelon Sugar") so that pushes him up to 3rd. He's insanely talented as a vocalist and musician but outside of those songs his music isn't really my cup of tea.

4. Liam - I don’t care what y’all say “Strip that Down” was a jam! :bobo: That was his only song i loved though. I also really liked “Get Low” and “Familiar” and maybe some other songs like the song he did with Rita Ora. But I’ve lost interest in his music the past year.

5. Louis - I liked his duet of “Back to You” with Bebe Rexha but besides that I didn’t care for anything else he released.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vee_ said:

I'm wondering if people will even suggest contestants not from UK, AU, and US? 🤔 Does Canada have one?

I went as far as to ask to delete the US version of the rankdown, so....

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, JC said:

I'm 21 ❤️ slash I didn't know how to watch international shows until later in life

old betty white GIF

9 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I hope whoever gets cast as a ranker takes the time to familiarize themselves with whatever contestants they haven't seen.  I dont want another TAR situation in CBS rankdown.  

alicia silverstone oops GIF