Jump to content

American Idol Auditions Happening NOW!


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, kenboy123 said:

I wonder if they are going to finish up the season remotely real quickly or if they are going to cancel the whole season and make the top 20 audition all over again...

That's not going to happen, if i were you i would loook at Laine Hardy's virtual tour schedule, it's on his website

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kenboy123 said:

I wonder if they are going to finish up the season remotely real quickly or if they are going to cancel the whole season and make the top 20 audition all over again...

We're all telling you they won't cancel the season lol. How quickly they will finish the season remotely is still up in the air. The four weeks they have left doesn't seem sufficient at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, redwood79 said:

We're all telling you they won't cancel the season lol. How quickly they will finish the season remotely is still up in the air. The four weeks they have left doesn't seem sufficient at all.

 

You don't know that for sure...finishing the season remotely has still yet to be confirmed...this does raise more questions since they are already planning for the next season already as I already suspected they would...

 

Edited by kenboy123
Link to post
Share on other sites

They likely will go remote to finish the season.  Ryan said he's very hopeful that can happen.  And Laine Hardy is scheduled to appear on Sun Apr 19.

 

I don't think they would just end this season now and make everyone audition again. I also don't think they will postpone the season until live shows are possible.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kenboy123 said:

I wonder if they are going to finish up the season remotely real quickly or if they are going to cancel the whole season and make the top 20 audition all over again...

 

 

This is now the second thread that you are suggesting that they audition again.

 

Why are you insistent on making them audition again?

 

 

 

Edited by jjeem
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I think this current season will be rushed for completion. Perhaps a 20 - 10- 5 - 3 elimination format. Just so they can say they completed the 18th season. I doubt the winner will get any attention and the show will just try again with S19, perhaps letting people who made the Top 20 (but not Top 10) a chance to re-audition. As well as new judges. I know that sounds pessimistic but with the show already announcing auditions for next season, it seems like they’re ready to get this one over with. Also, they’re gonna want to wrap the season before Katy gets TOO pregnant lol. 

Edited by Carrie_On
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, jjeem said:

 

 

This is now the second thread that you are suggesting that they audition again.

 

Why are you insistent on making them audition again?

 

 

I'm not insisting that they do...all I'm saying is that it is a possibility, especially if they don't do it remotely (which hasn't been confirmed) or the taping of the auditions for next season have already been scheduled leaving them no time to do the live shows...they may have no choice than to make them audition again

 

Do you actually believe that if that can't do it until the next season is scheduled to begin taping that they are going to "fast track" around 10-15 people (because probably not everyone can return) to the top 20??? leaving only 5-10 spots up for grabs...i think that's very unlikely...

 

Quote

 

 

Edited by kenboy123
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

perhaps letting people who made the Top 20 (but not Top 10) a chance to re-audition. 

That’s already allowed, though. Alyssa returned in S17 after S16. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kenboy123 said:

 

I'm not insisting that they do...all I'm saying is that it is a possibility, especially if they don't do it remotely (which hasn't been confirmed) or the taping of the auditions for next season have already been scheduled leaving them no time to do the live shows...they may have no choice than to make them audition again

 

Do you actually believe that if that can't do it until the next season is scheduled to begin taping that they are going to "fast track" around 10-15 people (because probably not everyone can return) to the top 20??? leaving only 5-10 spots up for grabs...i think that's very unlikely...

 

 

 

The remote concept  hasn't been formally confirmed.  But they also haven't said no either.   But it looks to be moving in that direction.   Laine is scheduled to perform on Sun April 19.  And he's not going to perform by himself for 2 hrs.

Edited by mytake1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kenboy123 said:

I wonder if they are going to finish up the season remotely real quickly or if they are going to cancel the whole season and make the top 20 audition all over again...

the orville gordon GIF by Fox TV

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mytake1 said:

 

The remote concept  hasn't been formally confirmed.  But they also haven't said no either.   But it looks to be moving in that direction.   Laine is scheduled to perform on Sun April 19.  And he's not going to perform by himself for 2 hrs.

Isn’t the 19th the second part of that “This Is Me” episode or whatever it’s called this year?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Isn’t the 19th the second part of that “This Is Me” episode or whatever it’s called this year?

maybe they'll do a segment on him and his tour/concerts

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, holinessss said:

maybe they'll do a segment on him and his tour/concerts

That's what I was assuming. I just meant it isn't a confirmation of anything with performances, since the 19th isn't a performance show under the current schedule. :haha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...